Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Parkland Hospital:Eighth grader gives birth to New Year baby

The first baby at Dallas’ Parkland Memorial Hospital was a slow-poke by comparison, arriving at 12:16 a.m. Justin Daniel Ramirez was born to Dallas eighth-grader Fernanda Rios, 15, who couldn’t stop smiling as she cradled her new son in her arms Thursday morning.

“I was nervous at first about what my mom would say, but I told her I would try my best and she said okay,â€

Parkland Memorial Hospital is known for the high birth rate of anchor babies.

[quote]“I was nervous at first about what my mom would say, but I told her I would try my best and she said okay,â€

another birth the Dallas county people will have to pay for because the federal govt probably wont reimburse.

First new "meal ticket" of the year.....
    Never give up! Never surrender! Never compromise your values!*
    __________________________________________________ __

NO MORE ROTHSCHILD STOOGES IN PUBLIC OFFICE!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I can’t say for certain that they are all Archer Baby(s), but hearing (via radio news) ALL the hospitals in the Chicago area are listing 100% Latino names for their New Years Baby(s). (Archer Baby? Take two guesses, and the first one doesn’t count.)

But even if they are all legal, with dose this say about what immigration in general is doing to our country?
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

Fernanda will take six weeks off from school, and be home schooled while she gets to know Justin. She said her mother and cousin will help raise him, along with the boy’s father who also lives with her mother.

Uh-huh.........and is he the mother's boyfriend or just another husband in a long string of husbands she's had?

I'm sorry, but exactly WHAT is there to be celebrated about this?

This kid is 15 years old. She is NOT going to finish school, which she is most likely already failing, is going to be delivering a kid once a year, most likely of different fathers, making a career out of welfare, food stamps, and every other benefit she can get her hands on.......and all her mama has to say is "Okay"?

Well no, it is NOT okay and if I hear one more time about what wonderful and superior family values these people possess I believe I will scream. Family values my ass.......they behave like animals, are unfit parents, and perpetual leeches.

CUT THEM OFF THE FREEBIES NOW!!!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by azwreath
    Fernanda will take six weeks off from school, and be home schooled while she gets to know Justin. She said her mother and cousin will help raise him, along with the boy’s father who also lives with her mother.

Uh-huh.........and is he the mother's boyfriend or just another husband in a long string of husbands she's had?
    I repeat:
    "But even if they are all legal, with dose this say about what immigration in general is doing to our country?"
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

Quote Originally Posted by MadInChicago
    Quote Originally Posted by azwreath

I repeat:
    "But even if they are all legal, with dose this say about what immigration in general is doing to our country?"

I agree completely MIC. See my edited post........

LOL, I had to go back and finish it after my new kitty, Oscar, walked across my desk and "submitted" it for me before I was done

Lesson learned: Never leave the cursor hovering over "submit".......especially when it's dinnertime for Oscar

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    The family values portrayed daily from people from south of the border is staggering ...

seeing how the average education level for Mexico is at the 7th grade level this young lady already has a higher education than the average Mexican

This must be what Calderon meant when he said the Illegal Aliens from Mexico that reside Illegally in the US are the best Mexico has to offer

There is nothing these crazy people from south of the border can do to shock me anymore....

This is not a tragedy folks ... this is the norm

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast