Thread: Part 3 is scary

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Part 3 is scary

Here is vid I came across on another board. The whole movie is interesting, but loaded with questionable sources and other questionable items. However, it did make me think. Feel free to watch the whole thing, but by far part three is the most profound part of this movie and relevant to what we are fighting for...... After watching part three I have been so distressed, it seems that we have already lost our country, over 100 years ago, and that we are at the mercy of BANKERS. You can thank Woodrow Wilson the first American president turned traitor. Anyhow, please tell me we can get our country back, and tell me how.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... &plindex=1

There are three parts to this movie, Part one deals with Christianty, Second part has to do with 9/11 and the third deals with the banking system in this country. If you are offended by people debunking religion, or are sick of 9/11 inside job stuff, skip the first two parts and go directly to three. Please watch part three.
    "If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

“If you ain’t mad, you ain’t paying attention.â€

That 's why I am sure if we don't elect Ron Paul we can dforget about the free world.
    U.S. is the last resort.

"If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

Wilson would later express profound regret over his tragic decision, stating:

"I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country. A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is concentrated. The growth of the nation, therefore, and all our activities are in the hands of a few men. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated governments in the civilized world - no longer a government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and duress of a small group of dominant men."

Sorry, posted here by mistake.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Is Ron Paul our only hope???

I think American's have woken up!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by CCUSA
    Is Ron Paul our only hope???

I think American's have woken up!
    We really won't know that until election day in '08 has past.