Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Pelosi blasts Trump's move to bar transgender troops, calls it 'cruel and arbitrary'

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I am not an "old" Veteran. Served 4 years Active Duty, 8 year Reserves Duty.

Believe me...this little blond chick had enough problems with the straight dudes coming at me...I would not want some guy, with his junk, in my shower, who is a man, wanting to be a woman!

Nowadays, for their own safety they should not be in the service. People are not going to take kindly to this massive intrusion in our military.

They go into the Middle East...those people will toss them off the roof and torture them.

They have a right to identify with "what" they want but it does not belong in the military.

Nor some chick who thinks she is a dude would I want in my barracks.

YES, WE DO CARE!

AND NO, THEY DO NOT BELONG IN THE MILITARY!
    ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL

No one with known mental issues should be allowed in the US military, this is a long-standing aspect of military medical exam prior to enlistment. At least it used to be. Maybe they're getting slack on this to boost recruitment. If so, this needs to be corrected immediately across the board.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

UMMMM....NO!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Beezer View Post
    I am not an "old" Veteran. Served 4 years Active Duty, 8 year Reserves Duty.

Believe me...this little blond chick had enough problems with the straight dudes coming at me...I would not want some guy, with his junk, in my shower, who is a man, wanting to be a woman!

Nowadays, for their own safety they should not be in the service. People are not going to take kindly to this massive intrusion in our military.

They go into the Middle East...those people will toss them off the roof and torture them.

They have a right to identify with "what" they want but it does not belong in the military.

Nor some chick who thinks she is a dude would I want in my barracks.

YES, WE DO CARE!

AND NO, THEY DO NOT BELONG IN THE MILITARY!
    It's the same arguments they used against blacks to keep them out of the military and then women to keep them out of combat and other roles and then gays to keep them out unless they didn't tell anyone so no one knew and now the transgenders when blacks, women and gays have all proved they are excellent members of the US military and transgenders will do likewise as all the other shafted groups have done. At least that's how I feel about it. Based on the evidence.

I love ya, Beezer, but we'll just have to agree to disagree on this one.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Taxpayers should not pay for their sex change operations, their meds, their therapy or anything else.

You cannot compare blacks and gays to that. This is a WHOLE other ballgame. They want us to foot the bill for their transgender operations and expensive meds to do it.

NO!

MW
    Military Leaders Criticize Obama for Allowing Transgenders in the Military

Friday, July 22, 2016

A retired general is adding his voice to the growing consensus of military leaders who oppose transsexual soldiers serving in the military.

Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn criticized President Barack Obama's decision to allow mentally ill men and women with gender disorders to serve openly in the armed forces.

"Too often, way too often, our troops are instead are distracted by trivial matters, the general said at the Republican National Convention in Ohio on Wednesday. “My God, war is not about bathrooms. War is not about political correctness or words that are meaningless.

The military's new guidelines allows “extended leave” for those soldiers who were diagnosed with gender dysphoria at least 18 months earlier to "transition" to their stereotypical image of the opposite sex.

The policy is expected to cost the military over $4 million per year -- money that critics argue should go to treat veterans.

“Transsexuals suffer from more psychiatric pathologies than the general population, and active suicide ideation and major depression episodes occur more frequently within this group,” said retired Army officer Robert Maginnis.

“Hiring a medical staff to provide ongoing treatment for these people robs precious money better used for treating our war wounded,” he said, adding that the policy is “the worst waste of Defense dollars ever.”

House Armed Services Committee Chairman Mac Thornberry said allowing transsexuals extended leave to mutilate their bodies undermines effectiveness.

“At least some number of transgender people require hormone therapy, which requires regular lab tests and also requires refrigeration,” Thornberry told the Heritage Foundation. “If you have those requirements, whatever your situation, you have been non-deployable.”

Current military policy bans diabetics and people with mental disabilities from serving in the armed forces because a certain level of physical fitness and mental readiness is required for national defense.

"I support gay marriage," wrote retired Lt. Col. Ralph Peters. "But my tolerance ends sharply when it comes to national defense. Anything that reduces our ability to defend our country and its citizens plunges beyond the limits of my tolerance."

"Why is Obama doing this?” he asked. “Because he can. He and his comrades in the White House ... employ social engineering to change a country they resent and to neuter the military they distrust. And the president, as commander in chief, can order the military to do what he desires."

“Through vicious social engineering, the president is disarming freedom’s best hope," he wrote.

http://sandrarose.com/2016/07/milita...-the-military/

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Beezer View Post
    Taxpayers should not pay for their sex change operations, their meds, their therapy or anything else.

You cannot compare blacks and gays to that. This is a WHOLE other ballgame. They want us to foot the bill for their transgender operations and expensive meds to do it.

NO!
    I've already said we shouldn't pay for their operations. They need to have their operations before they enlist or delist if they are already enlisted, go have their operations if they want them, and then relist afterwards.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12