Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

IF YOU DO NO WRONG, WHY WORRY.
    Because in a free society I am presumed innocent.

ALTURA
    on the light side........I just want you to know that I'm a very happy camper to see that I'm not the only one to use the word -- THINGY Laughing
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

Banned
    Attention !!!
    All Ali-pac members By expressing my opinion in this topic or others,
    I mean no disrespect to anyone. We all have earned a place in this group some more then others. It is my opinion I am entitled to it. If you agree or not is just fine with me. I can respect that.

Attention all alipac moderators:
    all of you I’m sure have earned your way here. I meant no disrespect in posting in this thread. It is simply my opinion. And if you agree or not is fine with me I meant no disrespect.

Attention PinestrawGuys:
    I meant no disrespect to you; I meant no bad attitude towards you at all. I replied in the same place to save time and space. I simply was just giving my opinion.

Attention all Ali-pac administrators
    I am not sure what exactly is was going on here, whether I was baited in to a trick by a few here, or if these guys are buddies or family or what , but I’m out of this topic all together. I will not reply to the one called croketsgoast !!! There was an order to suspend conversation and if either replied after each other we would be suspended. I have complied
    At this time I feel as though the other has not. I as well feel that maybe some other peoples opinions (not just mine) can not be allowed to be expressed . some moderators of this group are calling foul while they are doing just what they accuse others of. Don’t the rules apply to everyone???

IF YOU DO NO WRONG, WHY WORRY.

A police Officer in my Government Class asked that question when our professor talked about legislation that could put every American under surveillance back in 1999.

Many people laughed at the thought.

The Patriot Act does nothing but put a noose around our civil liberties. Perhaps people at the airports should be completely naked and subjected to full cavity searches. they shouldn’t mind so long as they have nothing to hide. Besides, it will keep everyone safe.

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin

BTW, Hitler didn’t take everyone's freedoms all at once. he started his tyranny on the premise of safety. Read mein kampf and see what this horrible tyrant planned and executed. Tell me it doesn’t look familiar after you read it.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123