Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Poll no present to Palin on her birthday

February 11, 2010

Poll no present to Palin on her birthday

Posted: February 11th, 2010 11:18 AM ET

As Sarah Palin marks her birthday, a new national poll indicates that 7 out of 10 Americans feel that she is not qualified to be president.

Washington (CNN) - As Sarah Palin marks her birthday, a new national poll indicates that 7 out of 10 Americans feel that she is not qualified to be president.

According to an ABC News/Washington Post survey, 71 percent of the public say the former Alaska governor is not qualified to serve in the White House, with 26 percent saying the 2008 Republican vice presidential nominee is qualified to be president. The 26 percent who say Palin is qualified is down 12 points from an ABC News/Washington Post poll from November.

Twenty-eight percent of people questioned in a CNN/Opinion Research Corporation survey from November indicated that Palin was qualified, with 7 in 10 feeling she was not qualified to be president.

The ABC News/Washington Post poll, released Thursday morning as Palin marks her 46th birthday, also indicates that even a majority of Republicans now view Palin as not qualified to serve as commander-in-chief. According to the survey, 45 percent of conservatives see her as qualified, down 21 points from last November.

The survey also indicates that 37 percent of Americans have a favorable view of her, with 55 percent holding an unfavorable view. According to a CNN/Opinion Research Corporation survey from last month, 43 percent of the public had a favorable opinion and 46 percent had an unfavorable view of Palin.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Whether she's qualified or not doesn't concern me as much as this . . . she won't be able to defeat Obama. Repubs need a candidate that has approval from a wide spectrum of the public. I don't believe Palin is that person.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm no Palin fan or supporter.

But it is ridiculous for ANYONE to believe ANYTHING that ABC and the Washington Post would say about ANY conservative or Republican in America.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm no Sara Palin fan insofar as her becoming President is concerned. What I would like to know is was there ever a poll conducted by ABC News/Washington Post, asking if Obama was qualified to be POTUS?

Besides, what does being qualified have to do with anything? That's another milestone that Obama shattered when he was elected POTUS. I take that back. There have been others elected that probably had no business being president.

Sara Palin ( if it were to ever happen) would not be the first.

I oppose Palin because she supports amnesty for MILLIONS of illegal aliens.

All the rest of it is a moot point.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2
    I oppose Palin because she supports amnesty for MILLIONS of illegal aliens.

All the rest of it is a moot point.
    Ditto!

Sarah Palin supports John McCain-Sarah Palin shows up at Tea Party covention and basically becomes defacto Tea Party Presidential Candidate - McCain's daughter comes out and blast the Tea Party as racist bigots and everything else in the book. This has become so convoluted you couldn't even reverse engineer this. To add further confusion Tea Party members are now attacking Ron Paul! Stay tuned for next episode in The wacky world of Sarah Palin & Neo-Con Trojan Horse Tea Party Movement!!
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Reciprocity
    Sarah Palin supports John McCain-Sarah Palin shows up at Tea Party covention and basically becomes defacto Tea Party Presidential Candidate - McCain's daughter comes out and blast the Tea Party as racist bigots and everything else in the book. This has become so convoluted you couldn't even reverse engineer this. To add further confusion Tea Party members are now attacking Ron Paul! Stay tuned for next episode in The wacky world of Sarah Palin & Neo-Con Trojan Horse Tea Party Movement!!
    This stuff is so hard to believe that if I didn't know it to be true I would think you were just making it up.
    NO AMNESTY

RINOs

RINOs are Infiltrating and diluting the Tea Party...

Tea Party Sarah is a Neocon
    Neocon Sarah sets her sights on the Tea Party movement. ..... The paragraph about Palin being a trojan horse sums up the story so well. ...
    www.infowars.com/tea-party-sarah-is-a-neocon/
    NO AMNESTY