Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Prayers Please!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

working4change
    Will be praying for you Kiara. Hope all goes well

Banned
    Praying for you and i will keep it up. Always remember Jesus is always there for you even when your friends or not call upon him he will guide you through.IM PRAYING FOR YOUR TEST RESULTS TO COME BACK WITH A GOOD OUT COME!!!Hang in there and stay strong GOD is with you and so are your friends here on ALIPAC.

Prayers...

As Aristotle said, “Tolerance and apathy are the first virtue of a dying civilization.â€

Tests are at 2:30 today. Thank you all so very much. I knew I could count on you. Will keep you all posted. HUGS!

God has given us doctors to help heal us in times like these.

Cancer treatment has come a long, long way just in the past five years and the methods used to treat it are much more exact with better and better results.

I have a brother with non-hodgkinds lymphoma who just completed his first series of chemo treatments. His cancer has gone down by 95%, and so now they are going to do three more chemo treatments.

He is trusting in God to heal him, but is very thankful for modern medicine to help keep him alive!

The key is to stay positive, think positive, and comply completely with what the doctors tell you. If it helps you, find those who are willing to believe with you and stand with you against the cancer. A faith-based church can help.

Cancer is being beaten all the time!

Here is a vast secular resource about cancer. It has helped my brother comprehend what cancer is all about, in terms of disease and medicine.

Best,

H2

http://search.forbes.com/search/find?ta ... &MT=cancer

Clayton Christensen: The Survivor
    http://www.forbes.com/global/2011/0314/ ... print.html

Clayton Christensen beat a heart attack, advanced-stage cancer and a stroke in three years. Here's what he learned about life, death and fixing the health care system.

Clayton Christensen, 58, is one of the most influential business theorists of the last 50 years. The Harvard Business School professor's 1997 book, The Innovator's Dilemma, introduced in elegant terms the notion of "disruptive innovation," which explains how cheaper, simpler or unexpected products and services can bring down big companies like U.S. Steel, Xerox and Digital Equipment. Every day business leaders call him or make the pilgrimage to his office in Boston to get advice or thank him for his ideas. A consulting firm he started popularizes his work, while a hedge fund run by one of his sons puts money to work betting on disruptive technologies.

One industry that always eluded Christensen's influence was health care. Caregivers and insurers told him his theories didn't apply to their complex industry. Christensen knew they were wrong. His investigation culminated in his 2009 book, The Innovator's Prescription, written with two doctors. It exposed the many ways U.S. health care was broken and recommended numerous ways it can be systematized and disrupted the same way mainframes gave way to PCs and now iPhones.
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Thanks for the info!

They will be calling me on Monday to schedual a biopsy. Will keep you all posted. Hugs to everyone!

Forest, that butterfly pic is just gorgeous!!!!!!

Prayers of healing go out to you.

God bless and heal you.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Kiara
    Forest, that butterfly pic is just gorgeous!!!!!!
    Happy you like it.. thought it was a feel better pic. It made me feel that way as soon as I saw it...

Keep us posted.

More prayers coming your way... =)
    As Aristotle said, “Tolerance and apathy are the first virtue of a dying civilization.â€

Keeping you in prayer today Kiara.

Hebrews 11:1, it is written, "faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen."
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast