Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Prayers Please!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Calling out the angels to ride on your shoulders. Stay positive and know that you have all our healing energies coming your way!
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Oh yes, the butterfly is beautiful and it pleased me also.

Psalm 121:1,2, it is written, "I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help. My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth."
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

My primary care physician had called me and told me that another doctor's office would call to schedual a biopsy. Ok they had called and schedualed me for yesterday at 10:30 and I was told to come in early at 10 because I had a lot of paperwork to fill out.

I figure ok, my husband and I will get up and leave at 9 which would give us time in case we got lost or whatever. Now here we are, we get the gps thingy and try to put the address in and no such address is showing up. We were told which street it was off of and ended up putting that in. Ok we get a little lost but end up finding the place. I fill out all the paperwork and wait around.

Finally I am called in and sit in a room for God knows how long and this woman doc comes in and explains that she is the doc that fills in when the other doc isn't around and goes over all the questions that were asked on the paper. Then she says the regular doc will come in and explain when I have the appointment for the biopsy what to expect. I told her that this is what todays appointment was supposed to be for.

I was dreading this and nervous as could be and just wanted this over with. I waited and waited and finally the regular doc comes in and once again I explain that todays appointment was supposed to be for the biopsy. He's like well...Long story short, he had to make an appointment for me at a hospital so that I could have the breast and lymph nodes checked. He was able to get me in but at 1:30.

The hospital was near where we were so I figured fine. This is out of town and didn't want to come all the way home and try to find our way around again later.

Now we have to wait around for like 2 and half hours. We were in one place watching a fish tank and trying to relax, then went into the department I was supposed to go. They didn't take me until after 2oclock!!!!!!!!! I was so scared and nervous. Some lady does an ultra sound for like 15 minutes, then a doctor comes in and I end with at least 3 shots to numb me, pinch and burn, pinch and burn...

He put some little titanium plate in the boob, he explained what it was for, to show where it was biopsied I think, I was half listening at this point. Then the nurse is pressing down hard to stop the bleeding, pressing and presing. After all was done I almost broke into tears I was just overwhelmed.

If that wasn't enough fun, I had to have another mammogram! More waiting around.

We left the house at 9AM and the ride is about 20 minutes one way minus getting lost. Stopped at the drive through for a burger and fries and something to drink as we hadn't eaten all day. Didn't get home until like 5PM.

An 8 hour ordeal!!!!!!!!!!! Now I wait for results...sigh

Banned
    Sorry you had such a bad and long day.My thoughts and prayers are still with you.Lets pray that these test come back in a good way.GOD BLESS YOU.

working4change
    Quote Originally Posted by duckman
    Sorry you had such a bad and long day.My thoughts and prayers are still with you.Lets pray that these test come back in a good way.GOD BLESS YOU.
    Ditto..I could not have said it better Hang in there

Thanks so much!!!

After all that, maybe you could use a good nap.... well uh... maybe not like this. This would leave a pretty big crick in your neck =)

Maybe this would be better (disclaimer, I have no idea what the script says)

Hang in there =)
    As Aristotle said, “Tolerance and apathy are the first virtue of a dying civilization.â€

working4change
    Love the cats forest

Awwwwww, how adorable!!!!!! Thank you Forest!

Im late for this post....thoughts a prayers your way. My mom is a colon cancer survivor. The cancer is now 100% GONE AFTER MONTHS OF CHEMO. Hang in there - even if it is cancer - it's not a death sentence.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast