Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

"Preacher" Pelosi reviving climagate with God rhet

One time politician now a preacher at the Senate pulpit...attempts to revive the shot down climagate malarkey with the new Cap and Trade rip off aimed at the whole world. She speaks of God and then says she is agnostic about it. This bat has left the belfry...HLC

Pelosi: Climate Change Legislation is a 'Moral Issue'--'We Have a Moral Responsibility' to Preserve 'God's Beautiful Creation'
    Monday, June 21, 2010
    By Jane McGrath

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (AP Photo/Manuel Balce Ceneta)(CNSNews.com) – House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) said last week that passing energy and climate change legislation is a “moral issueâ€

This Woman

This Woman has lost all grip on reality. I think her feet are firmly planted in the land that is senility. Listen to her speak. She must be in the early stages of dementia or Alzheimer's.
    If I could stand the woman, I would feel sorry for her for growing old and senile in front of the entire country. How embarassing.

So, does this mean that she takes her BROOM to DC now instead of the Jet she has?

What a hoot, maybe all her staff can fly economy via Brooms, now that would be a Harry Potter moment!

Ken
    Any and all comments & Opinions and postings by me are considered of my own opinion, and not of any ORG that I belong to! PERIOD!

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    hahahahaha the woman is as close to being an Anticrist as you can be and she is asking for help from the Church .... hahahahaha

Run Away ........ Flee .... hahahahaha
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

They need to remake the movie "One Flew Over the Cookoo's Nest" and cast Pelosi. She really wouldn't have to act - just be there.

I mean, look at the woman's face and watch her mannerisms and expressions when she speaks... aye carrumba!
    As Aristotle said, “Tolerance and apathy are the first virtue of a dying civilization.â€

as if.....

this woman is insane. i think the botox injections have gotten the best of her

Pelosi, "Senate Cap 'n Trade Will Pass"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjZEZSL2QIg

Prozac queen...