Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

President Bushs in south America(South American union)

That is why I repeated to President Bush my willingness to participate in a meeting in any part of the world to bring together leaders if this can help us overcome the final difficulties between us and a truly historic agreement.

My dear Mr. President, your visit to Brazil coincides with an exceptional moment that our continent is going through, particularly South America. The dictatorships which our region suffered from for two decades are no more than a painful memory of the past. All South American governments have arisen from free elections with broad, popular participation. All of them are working in projects for growth with income distribution, capable of putting an end to terrible social inequalities that we have inherited and which has been aggravated by macroeconomic adventures in the past. We are all finally involved in a project for South American integration.

The countries in our region have associated their destiny with that of the Mercosur and that of the South American Community of Nations. We know that integration is the best pathway to strengthen democracy and to achieve regional prosperity. It creates wealth and promotes development. It guarantees a more sovereign presence of our region in the world. Our integration is taking place amongst independent nations, where diversity and tolerance are also factors of strength.

We respect the political and economic options of each country. This has allowed us to make notable advances -- expanding trade, carrying out infrastructure works, strengthening our energy security, the well-being of our societies, and bringing closer together peoples that will be able to move down their own roads. Integration also opens the way for investments from outside the region in the area of infrastructure, and will have a multiplying effect on our economies, dynamizing all forms of exchange.

http://www.scoop.co.nz/stories/WO0703/S00240.htm

This is why they are making these unions, its going to happen to us to.
    <div>DEFEAT BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA THE COMMIE FOR FREEDOM!!!!</div>

I just got done reading it, let me just say that what ever this is could be very bad for us. Really he is out in front putting up stuff that is very weird, he sounds like a liberal. These block states will be hard to control, and the likely world government to over see them, will be unstopable. I can't believe this is happing.

Pray for the best get ready for the worst.
    <div>DEFEAT BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA THE COMMIE FOR FREEDOM!!!!</div>

Well, let South America integrate if they want, we will fight not to!
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!