Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

PRO-American Companies

I don't know if this was ever posted before, but here is a site that promotes and lists Pro-American companies. Enjoy!

http://www.com/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The company as literature and stickers that can be put up at businesses. NumbersUSA has it's own website listing Basic Pilot member companies.
    http://www.SmartBusinessPractices.com
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: PRO-American Companies

Quote Originally Posted by CCUSA
    I don't know if this was ever posted before, but here is a site that promotes and lists Pro-American companies. Enjoy!

http://www..com/
    The problem with this site is they are giving kudos to Pilgrim's for being pro-American - that is nonsense.

These people employ thousands and thousands of people - and they fire 100 and suddenly they are good guys.

They have brought in hundreds of Mexican families under a temp program. These are highly educated people doing jobs Americans certainly can do. They also have educated spouses that are getting the jobs Americans could do -

This does not sound like a pro-American company.

Does anyone know anything about the people who run this site?

I would like to know how Pilgrim's got listed there?

Could this be another step in the PR untruths?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I just found this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sF5c-iOPkfw

Oh, I don't remember how to make a link (can someone help) - but please watch this before you take this site (Pro-America Companies) at face value.

These people are not above putting up a site like this to help whitewash themselves.

Thanks nntrixie.

You maybe on to something. The site must be questioned.

Re: PRO-American Companies

http://www..com/

Thanks so much! I wasn't aware of this site. Just on a quick search, I found sneakers made in the USA--I'll never buy Reebocks again.

I don't know who Pilgrim's is but could you post a link to where you found them on the site, or give the whole name.

I'm glad I could help slantedplanet. Welcome to ALIPAC

Their on the homepage of the site. Look to the lower right and you'll see the photo and story.

nntrixie knows more about Pilgrim past tricks. I don't see Pilgrims pride in any of my foodstores, but I have been boycotting Tyson and Perdue.

Maybe the site has blind faith that they have turned a new leaf. I would still boycott Pilgrim products if you see them until we know for sure.

Yes, I see that it says it's too early to endorse the company. I don't see this brand in my stores anyway, but don't want to buy Tyson's after reading the story about a large number of employees testing positive for TB.

I'm glad I could help slantedplanet. Welcome to ALIPAC

Their on the homepage of the site. Look to the lower right and you'll see the photo and story.

nntrixie knows more about Pilgrim past tricks. I don't see Pilgrims pride in any of my foodstores, but I have been boycotting Tyson and Perdue.

Maybe the site has blind faith that they have turned a new leaf. I would still boycott Pilgrim products if you see them until we know for sure.
    I just know that Pilgrim's has been a magnet for illegals for decades - and I know they have brought in hundreds of Mexican families through the NAFTA or HB program.

I also know they are not going to become a pro-American company by firing 100 illegals, as the one news story we got, stated.

Also, at one time, Pilgrim marketed under other names as they have bought out some smaller companies.

Think about it - they are, I believe, the largest poultry company in the US -

Yes, to give the site the benefit of the doubt, they may not know - or may believe the PR. I just don't believe it, and I would suggest anyone and everyone check it out first. I am going to say that I absolutely stopped reading when I saw the Pilgrim's logo - it sent up a red flag for me.

For those who don't buy Tyson or Perdue - think about joining a boycott we are trying to get started to just not buy any poultry products for a while. Just pass on by the chicken, eggs, turkey, etc., McNuggets, KFC, and all.

That would be such a simple thing, no extra money, no extra looking for the brand you can buy, no list to keep, just pass up poultry.

How about it?

I had not heard of Tyson's employees testing positive for TB - and I know very little about Tyson's. Of course, they are/were primarily in AR, so have seen their plants, houses, etc.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast