Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I think I read the story in the San Antonio Express-News, but can't lay my hands on it at the moment. Fourty-odd employees at a Tyson poultry plant tested positive for TB. Isn't that grand?

Quote Originally Posted by slantedplanet
    I think I read the story in the San Antonio Express-News, but can't lay my hands on it at the moment. Fourty-odd employees at a Tyson poultry plant tested positive for TB. Isn't that grand?
    Oh, good grief. I didn't doubt you -just hadn't heard it.

We can be pretty safe in assuming if it has happened here - it has happened at other food processors also.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

As a nurse, I can tell you that we now have lots of lovely 3rd world diseases here--things that haven't been a problem here in years.
    San Antonio has a HUGE tuberculosis clinic now.

ProAmerica Companies is One of the GOOD GUYS.

First, I am the Founder and Exec. Dir. of ProAmerica Companies.
    I realize that many are jumpy about agent provocateur's in our midst, but please, we sure aren't one of them. Ask anyone. Ask the Gheenster.

Second...I know Bo Pilgrim. I can't stand the man. He has openly endorsed bringing in thousands of illegals. He has been one of the worst at that. I practiced law in East Texas for awhile. Trust me. I know him. He has RUINED many once quaint East Texas towns...such as (aptly named..but no more) Mt. Pleasant, TX. He openly funds any Republican Congressman who will take his money and look the other way. It really makes me so mad I need to spit.

So.....are we clear now?

I am not endorsing him in that box on our home page. If you READ it, I simply say that what he recently did (firing hundreds of illegals) is a good thing, and we should CAUTIOUSLY applaud him for it.

If what we want to happen (employer enforcement) actually starts happening, then we will see alot of these guys have to start shuffling backwards, firing illegals. When they do, it would be wise of us to quickly welcome them back, and do business with them. That will only aid in the flow of other businesses turning "toward the light".

I will take another look at that box on the homepage and see if I can clarify better.

I REALLY APPRECIATE everyone's wonderful support.

We are doing great things, and working very hard.

I hope ALL ALIPACers will come online to www..com and join thier business, or join as an individual as a ProAmerica Supporter. Either way it is free, and is a great way to get directly involved. Cherry on top?...we'll send you bumperstickers for free!

See you on the front lines!

Thank you

I just went online and re-read what we said there about Pilgrim's Pride and I completely concur that it sounded too positive.

I changed it to more accurately reflect my thoughts on the matter.

I appreciate having it brought to my attention.

Re: Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by dmarlett
    I just went online and re-read what we said there about Pilgrim's Pride and I completely concur that it sounded too positive.

I changed it to more accurately reflect my thoughts on the matter.

I appreciate having it brought to my attention.
    Thanks, Dave, for making the changes.

Didn't mean to be too harsh -

To explain, I lived almost 30 years in the Mt Pleasant/Pittsburg area - that should explain why I am skeptical.

Not to be argumentative, but the idea they fired 100's of illegals just sounds odd.

Some 'gossip' and you know that is always in huge supply around those parts, says they are simply outsourcing the catching, cleanouts, etc. to private companies who will then hire the illegals. So they could mean they 'fired' them - but are still reaping the benefits of their subsidized labor.

Also, chicken may be having a problem, for some reason Tyson's has enough to 'donate' a lot to 'poor hispanics' - so the lay off could just be a slowdown, but milked for all the good PR they could get.

I don't know 'Bo' - haven't done more than say 'Hello' when we have been at the same functions - so it isn't that personal with me.

I just have some really, really important reasons for wanting that part of the country to be safe and prosperous.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is bothering me and I don't want to do anything wrong or mean about it.

Just to put it simply, knowing what I know about that part of the country, and having a ringside seat - from the beginning, to the effects of the illegals -

Pilgrim's is absolutely, the last company I would ever, in my wildest imagination, think would be getting even a mention in a positive light.

Again I'm sorry if I sound too strong about this.

No Problem

As you can see from my first post above, we clearly share similar passions against Pilgrims. I am in Rockwall (Dallas suburb to the east). (you probably know where it is, but others don't). Pittsburg, TX and Mt. Pleasant, TX are about 1 1/2 hr due east, and are in the same congressional district as Rockwall (TX-4). Before Dallas, I was in Tyler, even closer to Bo Pilgrim's empire. So, I understand your feelings on the matter. All's cool. No worries.

THANK YOU for bringing up this point.

Thanks, dmartlett, for taking the time to clarify things. I think your ProAmericaCompanies site is a great idea.

Welcome to ALIPAC dmarlett!

I enjoyed your site and will pass it on.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12