Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Jeb Bush was a good governor, and Crist was a good attorney-general. But I think that Crist will appoint another Hispanic to the seat to satisfy the continually growing Spanish-speaking population. I left Fla. three years ago, mainly as I could not hear English spoken often.
    I nominate Mr. Martinez as president of Cuba!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by WorriedAmerican
    Quote Originally Posted by vmonkey56
    What has he done? Why quit when you just had two big wins President Obama and Judge Sotomayor? He has been caught at corruption of some kind?
    Hummmmmmmmmmm
    I wonder.............. I HOPE he's hiding something!!

Taxes? Drugs? A woman? Gay affair? Kickbacks?
    Hopefully he moves to Cuba.
    I say all of the above

He was having a gay affair with a cross-dressing man, whom he snorted lines of cocaine with, while taking kickbacks from lobbyists and evading taxes.
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&

He didn't pay his taxes, he took all he needed, he got another taxpaying JOB, he is sick, hmmmmm LOL Oh huh! I know he didn't want to read anything.

Do you think that was Judge Sotomayor problem?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We need more parties than two in the run offs.
    Heck I think that on the Presidential races too.
    I hate it when it comes down to Dumb and Dumber...
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

With Republicans struggling for relevance in the Democratic-controlled Congress, Martinez is the second GOP senator in recent days to announce his resignation. Sen. Kay Bailey Hutchison said in late July she would resign this fall to challenge fellow Republican Rick Perry for governor.
    Interesting! Martinez is a traitor anyhow! What has he done? Why quit when you just had two big wins President Obama and Judge Sotomayor? He has been caught at corruption of some kind?

I was thinking the same thing Monkey......how long until news breaks that there's some sort of trouble?

That's generally the only reason why people like him resign. Otherwise, they stick around for so long that they could die of old age sitting in their seat in Congress and people would just come and go without ever noticing a thing wrong for days

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123