Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Proof of affirmative action at center of crisis

http://cofcc.org/

BOMBSHELL! Total proof that Affirmative Action Minority Loan Policies at center of global financial crisis!
    CofCC.org News Team

E-mail everyone you know and tell them to come to CofCC.org and watch these videos. Post this link in every message forum and comment section of every newspaper website, craigslist, and blog you can find. This is full admission of guilt from the people who played large roles in creating the global financial crisis!

Copy and paste this link everywhere! http://cofcc.org/?p=4060

2005-2008 President and CEO of Fannie Mae called the Congressional Black Caucus the “conscience of Fannie Mae!â€
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ELE

Descrimination against the American people.

And these are the same people that we are bailing out of their mortage problems with our tax dollars.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Descrimination against the American people.

I haven't watched anything yet but it sounds like you are talking about ACORN too???
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

CofCC really is a racist organization but it is not on account of their policy on mortgages. If you go to their website it is obvious that it is racist on a wide number of issues.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

AE

Richard, I am reading their belief system now. I do suggest it be read, on these kinds of sites. It appears this one, believes in something called kinism:
    http://en.metapedia.org/wiki/Kinism

This is more a belief of segregation due to what they call "tribalism". Meaning they believe that all ethnic groups (including those of European Caucasian heritage) have their own distinct cultures and attributes, which should be kept separate, but yet work together for the good of a nation.

I will say this. The more we have groups such as La Raza, NAACP and such, the more of this kind of thing will be seen across the board, even from white people. This is seemingly a knee-jerk reaction to the current culture of our government cow-towing to ethnic special interest groups. So long as that goes on, it will feed this kind of thing and the ideals of these kinds of groups.

Once it stops and the government stops acknowledging any ethnic interests, these groups will shrink and stop having anything to be so vocal about. Not saying they won't fully go away, but there will be less fuel for the fire.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Quote Originally Posted by Richard
    CofCC really is a racist organization but it is not on account of their policy on mortgages. If you go to their website it is obvious that it is racist on a wide number of issues.
    And The Black Caucus isn't??????????????????????????

It should be outlawed!! Imagine The White Caucus? I think NOT.

The NAACP is racist too. I thought we got rid of these exclusive racist groups long ago?

I don't care of their belief system just some of the issues. I just take what I agree on.
    I guess there are more to put an end to...

I happen to like what I was reading on the site against Obama and his Kool-Aid bunch.
    Dick Morris

AE

I think any promotion of any ethnic group is wrong, not only politically, but morally.

We, as a nation, have so much to be proud of, and it was due to many people, with many ethnicities, that have made this nation what it is, and what it can be in the future.

I hate to see us divide up and stop working together. Although, there are plenty who would benefit if we did (divide and conquer).
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Agree, AE. We are supposed to be a melting pot (which we have been for legals from all over the world) something which has continually been touted by the church and groups like LaRaza in their protection of their uneducated illegals. The Congressional Black Caucus represents American citizens, while the Congressional Hispanic Caucus represents mostly the interests of illegals these days.
    Every ethnic group has a celebration of their culture: the Germans get together over a feast of wurst and kraut, Italians over pasta, etc. Point being that rarely, if ever, are they trying to dismantle this country like the pro-illegal Hispanic groups.
    No, it wasn't the Black Caucus at fault. It was the last eight years of GWB promoting home ownership to everyone, legal or not, and deregulating the banks. Prior to this fiasco, banks wanted to make sure gross monthly income from an applicant was 66 percent higher than the mortgage payment. Banks were turned loose to produce ARMs, negative amortization and the no-doc liar loans. It was nothing more than the greed of the banks, living the same delusion like real estate investors, certain that prices would never go down. All of them got caught with their pants down, after selling loans to people who had no idea what the fine print meant.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I have a question. When the whites become the minority in this country will they then be able to have a white caucus? Fair is fair right? We want to be PC right? So I think they should be allowed to and should already have one if we have to fund the black and hispanic caucus.

I'm only having this conversation because Eric Holder is not calling me a "coward!"

The Congressional Black Caucus represents American citizens, while the Congressional Hispanic Caucus represents mostly the interests of illegals these days.
    I don't agree! The Congressional Black Caucus represents Blacks and the Congressional Hispanic Caucus represent Hispanics. If Whites can't join then it's RACIST! LITERALLY!!!

Every ethnic group has a celebration of their culture:
    That's different, that a fest or feast not an exclusionary group.

No, it wasn't the Black Caucus at fault.

I didn't say anything was their fault? ! said they are a racist group!

Could I have a group called The Congressional White Caucus and not have Al Sharpton on my @ss???????????????
    Dick Morris

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast