Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Prophecy 2010 - America Approaches the Fork in the Road

The last two years the country has changed significantly, unfortunately the changes have not all been good

Prophecy 2010 - America Approaches the Fork in the Road

By Rev. Michael Bresciani
    Thursday, December 10, 2009

Since my articles entitled Prophecy 2008 and Prophecy 2009 were the most read articles of each respective year I have undertaken this piece with much care and forethought. The prophetic message has changed little in the last two years but the country has changed significantly, unfortunately the changes have not all been good.

What has not changed one whit is the prophetic charge I was given almost forty years past. In no uncertain terms I can say that our economy will plummet because our dollar will begin to fail across the globe. The current flush of spending by the government and the health care proposals now in the Senate are the single greatest threat to economic security the nation has ever had to face. It will not end well. I make no apologies and I seek no one’s support nor do I care what the naysayers have for arguments, this is a foregone. This is revelation not mere prediction.

It is only natural that when hard times are looming that we seek some form of preparation to stave off the worst. Survival garden seeds, investment in gold and arming to the teeth and finding places in remote areas of the country to hide or take a sort of last stand are all being touted as real and reasonable responses to the coming difficulties.

I can safely say that gold will fail you. Gold is as worthless as money when there are no goods to be purchased. Survival gardens are not a bad idea but they are vulnerable to marauding hungry people who have no garden. Hiding in the mountains may seem like its safe but it is still just running away. Arming to the teeth may lead to harming others which is the opposite of the biblical teaching and will not remove anyone’s culpability and they will still have to answer to the law of the land.

We will have to grow up, stand up and put up, as every true American has done before us in tough times. Each person’s solution will be a separate story but hearts and minds will change for the better with or without lots of the creature comforts we have come to take for granted.

What I see beyond the shadow of a doubt is a nation that is coming to a fork in the road of its national life. It is the most serious decision its people will ever have to make in these modern times. It will indeed decide the future of the nation until what we who are versed in eschatology or have a prophetic charge call the last days. By the way the last days are not the end of the world, it culminates in the battle of Armageddon but even that does not end the world. There will be a worldwide power shift after Armageddon but that is a subject for another time.

Changes are happening at breakneck speed today. If there is any doubt witness that in only two months after the final vote on the Lisbon Treaty by the Irish, there is a permanent first President in the EU. Why didn’t you hear of a long and illustrious campaign to elect him? How about a secret ballot that America was too busy to note and has shocked many Europeans as well, not to mention a foreign secretary, Baroness, Lady Ashton, who has not held a political office in her entire life.

In America we have a President and Congress that is spending money faster than we can print it and seems to think if we don’t hurriedly pass a new healthcare bill that costs more than a mountain of gold the nation will fall headlong to its eternal demise. This administration is in a race to make change like it was the holy grail of our future. It may be, but it will hardly be seen as holy if they are successful.

The campaign of Barack Obama touted the slogan “change that we can believe inâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I agree. We are headed for some bad times if we don't try and get our moral house in order.

It seems things are getting worse every year.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)