Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: Build a mosque at Ground Zero?

Quote Originally Posted by DestroyerOfTheEnemy
    OOOooh I see, poor little loser, just like all the others like your 'kind' you resort to calling those who don't agree with you names and making false accusations by saying that they are 'bigots', oh wow, where have we all heard that before? ANYONE, anyone at all who actually thinks it's OK to build a mosque at ground zero should be simply usshered out of this country because they have completely missed the whole point of it. Maybe the U.S. military should blow up a huge landmark in one of the 'muslim' countries unfairly literally murdering hundreds of their people and then of course be allowed to build a huge church at the site of the disaster!! How about that? Would that be 'acceptable' by muslim people?
    Welcome!!!

We need more sanity here. Some are so blinded by their PC that they lose their humanity for America. Have you ever noticed it's always the Liberals that call people bigots?
    After the next couple of Jihads that come from the Zero Recruiting Mosque we will still hear excuses made for them. The whole issue SICKENS me but at least it separates the Patriots and defenders of America, from the ignorant and the Liberals.
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Quote Originally Posted by Richard
    I could give one flying leap... It is just wrong to build anything Moslem there.

I AGREE, to me building a Mosque anywhere near the site is blasphemy!
    Whether or not a group of Moslems can build a Mosque has to be judged case by case. This forum has the democracy of a subway car I do not care what the ignorant bigots who can log on and post their opinion think.

What I am, is flabbergasted that your reply seems to care more about the fact that some poor innocent moslems lost their lives on 911 too than that many more innocent Americans also lost their lives. Though any innocent lives lost is a travesty, it was the Americans that were being targeted by radical Islamists, not the other way around. It may be prove to be "legal" for Moslems to build a mosque there but for a certainty it is not "right". I think most here would agree that it is not only inappropiate but immoral and unethical and shows lack of caring for the people who lost their lives there and the suffering of their families.

And I am neither ignorant nor a bigot.
    As Aristotle said, “Tolerance and apathy are the first virtue of a dying civilization.â€

Okay.....I'll say this one time.

Keep the discussion civil and don't make me come back in here. Next time, I'll lock the topic.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I can't believe this poll...it is about 50 50...how is that even possable? Are they polling in Iran?

There is no dichotomy between being Moslem and being American. My family is Christian my ancestry is American as in on the Mayflower. I recognize that among the 3000 who died were dozens of people who prayed to Allah five times a day and hundreds who were missed by their fellow congregants when they did not show up for service the following Friday. The highjackers were as represenntative of Islam as the Phelps of Westboro Church are of Christianity.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12