Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Public school children forced to pray to Allah

September 16, 2010

Public school children forced to pray to Allah

Thomas Lifson
    45 Comments

Shocking video was released today by Americans for Peace and Tolerance: http://tinyurl.com/2cy7f4l

Wellesley, Massachusetts Public School Students Learn to Pray to Allah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7-I9Qp3 ... _embedded#!

The video was taken inside the Islamic Society of Boston Cultural Center - Boston's controversial Saudi-funded mega-mosque - during a Wellesley Middle School social studies trip to the mosque, ostensibly taken to learn about the history of Islam first-hand. Yet the video reveals that the students are being blatantly mis-educated about Islam. A mosque spokesperson is seen teaching the children that in Mohammed's 7th century Arabia women were allowed to vote, while in America women only gained that right a hundred years ago. This seems to be an increasingly recurring theme in American schools - the denigration of western civilization and the glorification of Islamic history and values. In fact, just recently, the American Textbook Council revealed that the New York State high school regents exam whitewashes the atrocities that occurred during the imperialistic Islamic conquest of Christian Byzantium, Persia, the African continent, and the Indian subcontinent, even as it demonizes European colonialism in South America. http://pajamasmedia.com/blog/diversity- ... c-history/

The mosque spokesperson also taught the students that the only meaning of Jihad in Islam is a personal spiritual struggle, and that Jihad has historically had no relationship with holy war. As far as we know, the school has not corrected these false lessons.

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/201 ... orced.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The mosque leadership continues to be embraced by top Massachusetts political and religious leaders. These include Boston Mayor Thomas Menino, Massachusetts Governor Deval Patrick, as well as a group of local progressive rabbis and Christian clergy, who all insist despite evidence to the contrary that the mosque is moderate and its critics are just bigots.

Even if you belong to a religion that forbids bigotry?
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

WOW! That's some amazing info.

W

Makes you wonder where the media is on this children's day at a religious indoctrination center. Oh that's right, it's okay now to mix strange Gods in with our schools and at rallies to celebrate America and our Founding fathers.

We need to be more tolerant and allow our children to stand in prayer (or in some cases even bow down) beside someone else who is praying to whatever God our fellow countrymen might pull out of their hat so we won't offend anyone.

A baseball game is one thing, but a school, or an event to honor America is another thing when it comes to mixing Gods. IMO

We are experiencing how tolerance will lead America to her downfall. I know there are a lot of tolerant people, but I guess I am one of the ones who is not willing to roll over and be nice. IMO
    Ron Paul in 2011 "[...]no amnesty should be granted. Maybe a 'green card' with an asterisk should be issued[...]a much better option than deportation."

Sorry, I hit submit and meant to hit preview.
    Ron Paul in 2011 "[...]no amnesty should be granted. Maybe a 'green card' with an asterisk should be issued[...]a much better option than deportation."

Quote Originally Posted by GoodOleDays
    Makes you wonder where the media is on this children's day at a religious indoctrination center. Oh that's right, it's okay now to mix strange Gods in with our schools and at rallies to celebrate America and our Founding fathers.

We need to be more tolerant and allow our children to stand in prayer (or in some cases even bow down) beside someone else who is praying to whatever God our fellow countrymen might pull out of their hat so we won't offend anyone.

A baseball game is one thing, but a school, or an event to honor America is another thing when it comes to mixing Gods. IMO

We are experiencing how tolerance will lead America to her downfall. I know there are a lot of tolerant people, but I guess I am one of the ones who is not willing to roll over and be nice. IMO
    I'm with you. I'm tired of turning the other cheek for the sake of "tolerance" - especially against muslims and also against athiests who insist on attacking Christians while leaving other people's religions alone. (Anyone else notice that, or is it just me!?!) Christians are constantly attacked because we dont fight back. No more! If someone isn't humble enough to accept a higher power than themselves or wants to worship another god, fine! But don't attack me for who and what I put my FAITH in to.

I must not be in the minority, because last weekend I spent an hour reading the comments section at an article on Yahoo about the Ground Zero mosque. I kid you not, 99% of the comments were 100% against muslims, their mosque and the two faced atittudes they display when it comes on America. I have heard the nicest, most non-racist professional people tell me, in confidence, that they just wish muslims would go away -especially after the Ft Hood massacre....

Between battling them and the illegals infiltrating our schools and govt we really have our hands FULL!

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodOleDays

I'm with you. I'm tired of turning the other cheek for the sake of "tolerance" - especially against muslims and also against athiests who insist on attacking Christians while leaving other people's religions alone. (Anyone else notice that, or is it just me!?!) Christians are constantly attacked because we dont fight back. No more! If someone isn't humble enough to accept a higher power than themselves or wants to worship another god, fine! But don't attack me for who and what I put my FAITH in to.

I must not be in the minority, because last weekend I spent an hour reading the comments section at an article on Yahoo about the Ground Zero mosque. I kid you not, 99% of the comments were 100% against muslims, their mosque and the two faced atittudes they display when it comes on America. I have heard the nicest, most non-racist professional people tell me, in confidence, that they just wish muslims would go away -especially after the Ft Hood massacre....

Between battling them and the illegals infiltrating our schools and govt we really have our hands FULL!
    A thousand times this^

Here is what is going on in my left-wing neck of the internet woods. The atheists are the most hypocritical bunch I have ever seen. They truly HATE christians. What they are doing is mailing quaran's to mosques to support them. I asked them the other day: "What if the situation was reversed, and muslims were burning bibles and holding rallies due to their intolerance of the christians. Would you guys be buying bibles and helping the christians?" OF COURSE THEY WOULDN'T, and of course I was chastised for pointing out their hypocrisy. Atheists DARE talk about intolerance, when they are just as bad as the people they talk down to.
    Don't think about all the things you fear, just be glad you're here.

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Sixth graders join in prayers during school field trip!

By The Scribe
    September 17, 2010 12:51 PM

During a field trip last spring students from a Massachusetts school district were lectured on religion and permitted to join in a prayer service during a tour of an Islamic mosque.

Now that they've been exposed the school is apologizing.

The incident occurred in May when a social studies class from Wellesley Middle School toured the Islamic Society of Boston Cultural Center, one of the largest mosques in the Northeast.

Parents were told their children would be learning about the architecture of a mosque and they would be allowed to observe a prayer service. But the students wound up being given a lecture on the Prophet Muhammad, and some boys participated in a midday prayer service.

The field trip was videotaped by a parent whose child was on the trip. At one point, the video shows a spokeswoman for the mosque telling students, "You have to believe in Allah, and Allah is the one God, the only one worthy of worship, all forgiving, all merciful."

Read more at Fox News.... http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/09/17/sc ... ip-mosque/

What would you do if this was your child's school?

http://www.gopusa.com/fresh-ink/2010/09 ... d-trip.php