Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Publishing Company puts Warning Label on Constitution

[quote]Publishing Company Under Fire for Putting Warning Label on Constitution

A small publishing company is under fire after putting warning labels on copies of the U.S. Constitution, Declaration of Independence and other historical documents.

A small publishing company is under fire after putting warning labels on copies of the U.S. Constitution, Declaration of Independence and other historical documents.

Wilder Publications warns readers of its reprints of the Constitution, the Declaration of Independence, Common Sense, the Articles of Confederation, and the Federalist Papers, among others, that “This book is a product of its time and does not reflect the same values as it would if it were written today.â€
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I bought this about two weeks ago, and didn't realize the disclaimer was in there until Glen Beck pointed it out on his show this week.

I'd like to personally take the page out and shove it up the editor's you know what.

I bought it from Amazon.com, I'm thinking I should return it and demand a refund, and then purchase an edition that does not have this offensive propagandist crap.
    <div>
    </div>