Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

PUTIN: PAY ME BY MONDAY OR I OWN THE PIPELINE + GEORGIA

The full report is here
    =================================

RUSSIAN LEADER DEMANDING $87 BILLION ( = $30B + COMPOUND INTEREST)

London, 16th August 2008:

GRU PRIME MINISTER DEMANDS IMMEDIATE PAYMENT OF $87 BILLION

Russian GRU-Prime Minister Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin has DEMANDED that his grossly overdue payment of $30 billion under the Reagan-Mitterrand Protocols MUST be paid, WITH COMPOUND INTEREST, and IN THE BANK BY MONDAY, 18TH AUGUST, or he owns the pipeline and Georgia.

With compound interest, the sum of money outstanding and payable to Putin is $87 BILLION, which is the sum he requires to be in the bank BY MONDAY.

FAILING PAYMENT OF $87 BILLION BY MONDAY, RUSSIA WILL SEIZE THE GEORGIAN PORTION OF THE PIPELINE AND WILL TAKE THE WHOLE OF GEORGIA, WHATEVER RICE AND BUSH SAY.

LIKE WE SAID, IT'S ALL ABOUT THE MONEY, AND ONLY ABOUT THE MONEY

In the two preceding reports, we pointed out that IT'S ALL ABOUT THE MONEY.

Since those reports appeared here, every self-appointed guru under the sun has developed all sorts of alternative explanations, ALL OF WHICH MISS THE POINT AND ARE DIVERSIONARY.

• IT'S ALL ABOUT THE MONEY. And in more senses than the above.

Why? Kindly pay attention to the following:

• Under former President William Jefferson Clinton (William Blyth IV), the US Government, which is to say THE AMERICAN TAXPAYER, provided $100 billion to finance construction of the Baku-Tbilisi-Ceyhan oil pipeline. IT PUT UP THE MONEY TO PUT THE PIPELINE IN PLACE.

• The relevant agreement provided for the following corrupt payments:

(1) One dollar per barrel OFF THE TOP (i.e., gross) to be paid to former President George H. W. Bush (41), the most corrupt operative on earth.

• It doesn't matter what the price is: he gets $1.0 per barrel.

(2) One dollar per barrel OFF THE TOP (i.e., gross) to be paid to former President William Jefferson Clinton (William Blythe IV, the illegitimate son of Governor Winthrop Rockefeller) (42), an operative WHO WORKS FOR GEORGE H. W. BUSH SR. Whatever the oil price, he gets $1.0 per barrel.

(3) Since the way these criminalist operatives work ALWAYS entails cutting those they cooperate with into the corrupt deal du jour, IT IS A CERTAINTY that others are taking a cut from the pipeline oil flow as well. About two months ago, there was talk about an 'override' of anything between $12 and $30 per barrel: code for ALL THE CRONIES ARE GETTING A PIECE OF THE PIE.

• At the expense, of course, of American motorists and everyone else.

PUTIN HAS LOST PATIENCE AND IS USING 'LANGUAGE' THE U.S. CROOKS 'UNDERSTAND'
    Now, Putin should have been paid his $30 billion (by Leo Wanta) YEARS AGO. What he has now done is to make it clear to the corrupt Americans that ENOUGH IS ENOUGH: he MUST be paid his $30 billion PLUS COMPOUND INTEREST, for a total of $87 billion, or he takes over the Georgian component of the pipeline and the rest of Georgia. Then he'll take ALL the 'override' money, too.

That would mean of course that 41, 42, Shevardnadze (Bush Sr.'s immensely corrupt and utterly odious and ruthless 'trading partner') and Shevardnadze's former Interior Minister, Saakashvili, who replaced him as faux President of Georgia, will lose their corrupt pipeline cashflow, as well.

[For background to the corrupt removal of Georgian President Zviad Gamsakhurdia from office in 1992, with duplicitous American participation, please see our report dated 12th August 2008].

U.S. TAXPAYER PROVIDED $100 BILLION, BUT GETS NOTHING IN RETURN
    Bear in mind, again, when considering the above, that $100 billion of US Government money, i.e. funds provided by the US taxpayer, were corruptly pumped into the Georgia pipeline project, with the intention that the American people as a whole would never see a penny from that investment.

No, the ONLY parties who were to receive cashflow from the pipeline oil were the two corrupt US Presidents, 41 and 42, and their despicable cronies.

ALL OTHER EXPLANATIONS ABOUT THE GEORGIA CRISIS ARE PHONEY OR DIVERSIONARY.

THIS IS INDEED ALL ABOUT THE MONEY. And GRU-Prime Minister Putin MEANS WHAT HE SAYS:

• He must see $87 billion in the relevant bank account BY MONDAY, or Russia proceeds to take the pipeline into ownership (the Georgian section), and will take over in Tbilisi, as well.

Interesting, wasn't it, that even the corrupt Mikhail Gorbachev, thought it appropriate to allude to the fact, on the Larry King Live show, that this crisis is all about corruption in Washington.

Of course, that operative has to be a teensie weensie bit careful how he phrases such comments, as he himself accepted a bribe (ever so sorry, a 'facility payment') from US operatives led by Wanta, to 'go along with' the 'collapsible Communism' ruse which the Americans 'facilitated', even though this had been long-range Soviet Leninist deception strategy since the years following the murder of Stalin. For details of Soviet long-range deception strategy, see The Perestroika Deception by the Soviet defector Anatoliy Golitsyn [Edward Harle Limited, 1995 and 1998, edited by the Editor of this service and available from the intelligence books section of this website].

Apparently, World Court/ICJ 'immunities' for certain US supercrooks were renewed and EXPIRE on
    Sunday 17th August, neatly timed to coincide with Putin's deadline. IT'S ALL ABOUT THE MONEY.

Whatever anyone else tries to pretend, IT'S ALL ABOUT THE MONEY.

IT'S ALWAYS ABOUT THE MONEY. THE GOLDEN CALF. MAMMON

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/fo ... ead=129761

That's no surprise. The Kings are fighting for their control. I'm just saying we are no better than them for doing it and it's the citizens who suffer.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Its all about the money / Oil ........ people are being slaughtered like cattle... it doesnt matter if you are Russian or American... you should be P.O. that human life has no value when it comes to Oil Money
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Just curious.....who built that pipe-line to begin with? If the pipeline wasn't an issue, then when Bush wanted to put missles in Georgia and Russia said no......move it into our country and we'll agree, and we said no......why would they trust us if it was only a few miles and our intentions were honerable? Why has Georgia become our new best friend? If they didn't have a pipeline, would they be?