Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Qaddafi.....?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar

Qaddafi.....?

Ok, turned on the news, and there was Qaddafi. Since then, I have been listening, and not one thing has really made sense, and nothing he has said has been very coherent, or really has 100% to do with current events.

In fact the one thing I am hearing right now is he is being an apologist for Somali pirates, by explaining they are only pirates because they are trying to protect their own resources on the ocean......

Is this guy on drugs or something?
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It's nice to know that our tax dollars go to protecting these scumbag dictators and giving them a forum to spout off their incoherent nonsense.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Wow, ok, so Fox finally broke in and confirmed to me that he is rambling and seems a bit incoherent. Thought it was just me maybe, not quite getting the thread of his long winded speech, but not, it is Qaddafi.

So they said the CIA once classified Qaddafi as borderline crazy, and today, Fox said, he is giving much credence to the CIA's words on him!

He was even talking about the security council taking up such issues as JFK's assasination and MLK's.......................
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Fox News just announced he continually referred to Barack Obama as "My Son" and hopes Obama will stay President forever... hmmmmmmmmmm.. didn't realize they were so close.

http://www.foxnews.com/

Dianne, they said Obama was on right before him, and then left with CLinton, and left some low level note taker in the U.S.'s seat to take notes, an obvious political snub (by Obama and Clinton).

Qa-Daffy spoke for over two hours. I wonder how many delegates were called to urgent phone calls during the rambling session?
    Hopefully, this is the last time the UN invites him, or we give him a visa.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well, must say, in the very least, he was entertaining...

For the U.N., it was like Thanksgiving with that one crazy old uncle. Crazy old uncle Mohamar is coming to dinner, everyone be nice!

Poor note takers/interns....all of these people were left behind by their bosses, who were "called in an emergency" to sit in their stead and had to listen to his ramblings about all his conspiracy theories.

What was so amusing is he could not get a hotel room, so he pitched a tent on Donald Trump's front yard.... lmao...

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,554027,00.html

Oh man, that story is too funny!! No one wants crazy uncle Qaddafi around!!

I wonder, did he have to walk the rest of the way to the U.N, if the area was blocked off?

It is like this guy just can't take a hint he is not wanted around.

In Larry the Cable Guys' own words (it was about Yoko Ono)"like the turd that won't flush"!!!LOL

April

Re: Qaddafi.....?

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    Ok, turned on the news, and there was Qaddafi. Since then, I have been listening, and not one thing has really made sense, and nothing he has said has been very coherent, or really has 100% to do with current events.

In fact the one thing I am hearing right now is he is being an apologist for Somali pirates, by explaining they are only pirates because they are trying to protect their own resources on the ocean......

Is this guy on drugs or something?
    He has been mentally ill for decades.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast