Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

QUESTION FOR BILL O'REILLY: WHO'S THE IDIOT NOW?

QUESTION FOR BILL O'REILLY: WHO'S THE IDIOT NOW?

By Cliff Kincaid
    December 7, 2009
    NewsWithViews.com

The ClimateGate scandal demonstrates that some of the key figures behind the man-made global warming theory manipulated the “scienceâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

O'Reilly needs to go on the air, apologize and retract his statements. And a word to Glenn Beck. I've now heard him lie twice about Republican candidates for office. One more time Glenn, and you're off my list of watchable materials. Glenn Beck lied about the position of Dede Scozzafava Republican candidate for the NY-23, back in late October claiming that she supported Cap and Trade, when she did no such thing. Her website clearly stated that she not only opposed cap and trade, she believed it would destroy our economy. He also lied about her position on health care reform, which was very simple. She supported some reform to improve the health care business and lower costs, specifically, tort reform and other free market solutions.

Then this weekend, Glenn Beck made the outrageous statement on his television show that John McCain would have supported cap and trade and health care reform if he'd won the election. John McCain has never supported cap and trade and opposes Obama health care reform. McCain is in fact fighting health care reform in the US Senate as hard as anyone.

Glenn, you're not going to be the most "fascinating" person in America if you keep lying about Republican candidates to try to push a social conservative party in the United States. That is going to backfire on you, and I for one will see that it does, because you more than anyone else used your media projections to cost the Republicans a seat in the US Congress they've held since 1870 by promoting Doug Hoffman, the Conservative Candidate, which on narrow votes like the one on health care reform changed the balance of power in the US Congress based on nothing but lies you told too late for the Republican to refute them before the election.

I'm no fan of John McCain and hope Arizona replaces him with a candidate who wants to stop illegal immigration, not legalize it, and restore protected trade policies, not expand free trade policies.

But I want John McCain removed from the Senate honestly, not on a pack of lies like you used against a hard-working decent Republican like Dede Scozzafava who had that seat won hands-down until you used your show to promote a Conservative opponent that you wouldn't even endorse.

We're watching you Glenn. I like your show because of the information you provide through your research activities. But when you get caught telling lies about Republican candidates, then how can we trust your research on anyone else? Americans are sick of being lied to and deceived about what's happening in their country and what candidates really stand for. If you don't believe me, just ask Lou Dobbs and Sarah Palin.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn