Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

A question of "why" and a "just for fun"

Can someone explain this to me?
    Why is it that at certain times, there is an issue that is put on a ballot for everyone to vote on. Like, "vote yes on issue 1"?
    Further, why can't immigration be put on a ballot like that? You know, "if you want illegals out of this country with no pathway, blah, blah, blah, then vote yes on issue 1!"
    Some many news people try to fool us into believing that "most americans want a plan that includes a pathway to citizenship", which we all know is a LIE, that if we did this, then our true voices would be heard. I know someone will be able to explain this me.
    (Sorry for my ignorance, but this is how some people learn.)

Secondly, "Just for V****V and giggles!, I know there are some states that participate in a multi state lottery that sometimes reaches the 300 million dollar mark. Well, I tell ya, IF I were to win something like that, I would be on TV or something, offering 1 million dollars to people to NOT go to work and pay any taxes to the government! I would take the cash option so that I would have already paid taxes on the lottery money, and I would be giving gifts of CASH! Of course there would have to be rules and what not pertaining to the acceptance of the million, and certain people wouldn't qualify (illegal panderers) but could you imagine what the government and the MSM would be saying about someone doing something like that.

Banned
    Because our govt does not allow for a nation initiative

Banned
    I've been saying this for years. Just like we vote on taxes and stuff.

If I had the dollars Id pay rewards for every criminal alien that was turned in but have to been deported. Now thats some kind of fun.