Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Racist Owner of the L.A. Clippers – a 100% Democrat Donor

Racist Owner of the L.A. Clippers – a 100% Democrat Donor

Posted by Rodney Lee Conover on Apr 27, 2014

I’m sure the mainstream media was ready to report the rich, old, white, hate-spewing, racist owner of the LA Clippers is a Republican and no doubt supports Tea Party candidates, hangs with the Koch Brothers, has a Super-PAC with Karl Rove, watches Fox News and voted for Sarah Palin.

They probably had their by-lines and teleprompters half ready when they got the bad news:

That’s right – just like Separate but Equal, Japanese Internment Camps, Jim Crow, slavery, the KKK and Bull Conner – Clippers Owner Donald Sterling’s political contribution’s are all Democrat.
    Hat tip Daily Caller:
    According to records obtained by the independent data research tool Littlesis.org – maintained by the Public Accountability Initiative – the owner of the LA Clippers embroiled in controversy has only donated to Democratic candidates.

Between 1990 and 1992 Donald Sterling made a $2,000 donations to the former New Jersey Senator Bill Bradley, a $1000 donation to current Vermont Senator Patrick Leahy, as well as a $1000 donation to the recalled former governor of California Gray Davis.

A 100% track record of donating to Democrats.
    Aww.. and they were hoping that for once it could be somebody else.

Did I mention Sterling made his fortune as a divorce and personal injury lawyer and Southern California real estate developer? He’s worth $1.9 billion.

.. You know, one of those nasty 1% ‘ers. Maybe as a penalty he can shine Bill Clinton’s shoes?

-30-
    Sugar? No thanks, I’m sweet enough..

Read more at http://joeforamerica.com/2014/04/rac...8JTBiK1Rw5m.99

Banned
    TELL HARRY REID: Racist Clippers Owner Donald Sterling Is a Democrat

By Clash Daily / 28 April 2014

L.A. Clippers owner Donald Sterling, whom commentators have tried to tie to the Republican party after his alleged racist statements, is in fact a Democrat, according to campaign-contribution records.

Sterling is in hot water after TMZ released recordings purporting to be a weird psychosexual rant he directed at girlfriend V. Stiviano, accusing her of publicly associating with black people. The highly offensive comments have drawn condemnation from across the National Basketball Association as well as from many other sources; and inevitably, attempts have been made to link him to the Republican party. These appear to be based on campaign contribution records for a different Sterling, who lives in the state of Texas. Clippers owner Donald Sterling lives in Beverly Hills, has a long history of bigoted behavior in his Los Angeles business dealings, and according to a 2011 RealGM report, was a very occasional Democratic donor in the 1990s.

Read more: The National Review

Read more at http://clashdaily.com/2014/04/tell-h...dlYtQxIPVuB.99

Banned
    Basketball Player Demands “All-Black League”

Posted on 29 April, 2014 by clyde

Larry Johnson, who played in the NBA for ten years, has called for an “All-Black” basketball league in the wake of racist remarks made by the owner of the Los Angeles Clippers.

Johnson, who now works in the front office of the New York Knicks, tweeted, “Black people your Focusing on the wrong thing. We should be focusing on having our own, Own team own League! To For Self!!”

VIDEO: Thug Picks Fight with American Trucker, Ends Up Becoming A “Seal”

Johnson was known for making racial comments during his playing years. In 1999 he told reporters, “We’ve got a lot of rebellious slaves on this team.”

Do you think Larry Johnson’s call for excluding whites from the league is helping or hurting race relations? Leave your comment below!

video at link below

http://americanoverlook.com/basketball-player-demands-all-black-league/16034#?utm_source=gopthedailydose
    Last edited by kathyet2; 04-30-2014 at 10:17 AM.

Banned
    Folks, You’re Missing the Point About Donald Sterling

By Clash Daily / 30 April 2014

Allen B West – Have we come to the point that private conversations can be taped and released in the public domain in order to ruin the livelihood –pursuit of happiness — of private citizens? Ms. Stiviano, or whomever, knew exactly what they wanted the end result to be as they released this tape to TMZ.

Is this the “new normal?” Is this a violation of our privacy rights? Ok, so what types of conversations occur in the privacy of the NBA locker rooms, or the homes of the players? Yes, this is indeed a slippery slope as Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban asserted.

Fox News host and commentator Greg Gutfeld applauded this moment because of the consensus outrage being displayed. But I believe this outrage misplaced, or more accurately, mis-prioritized. NBA Commissioner Adam Silver said Sterling’s behavior was “dangerous to the NBA.”

Where is the cultural, public outrage over a behind closed door comment such as referring to the State of Israel as an “apartheid state?” Probably most of America doesn’t know who said it or even what “aparteid” means.

Or how about the outrage that should have come when our own president leaned over to then-Russian President Medvedev sayng, “Tell Putin that after my reelection I will have more flexibility” and of course Medvedev said, “I will tell Vladimir.” And now we know what that “flexibility” has allowed.
    Aren’t those “private” chats reflective of behavior that is dangerous for the United States?

Read more: allenbwest.com

Read more at http://clashdaily.com/2014/04/questi...oBg7DZ9QkJx.99

Banned
    April 29, 2014

An all black basketball league?

By Richard Baehr

Larry Johnson was a junior college transfer who became the top star of the 1989-1991 Running Rebels of UNLV, leading them to two final four appearances and one championship. He later had a successful ten year NBA career with the Charlotte Hornets and the New York Knicks. In 1993, Johnson signed what was at the time the most lucrative NBA contract in history -- $84 million over 12 years. Nevertheless Johnson apparently believes that NBA players, despite their compensation levels, are still slaves to their white masters, and wants a new all black league. The idea for an all black league was Johnson’s initial angry reaction to the story that sports networks and sportswriters are now obsessing over, the racist comments of 80 year old Los Angeles Clippers’ team owner Donald Sterling.

What would the diversity counselors say about Johnson’s approach? African Americans make up about 13% of the US population, but 76% of NBA players, a percentage that has hardly fluctuated in recent years, even with the surge in European players joining the league. African American make up 68% of NFL players, and 9% of major league baseball players, a percentage that has been dropping for many years as Hispanic and Asian players have come into the league, and young blacks show less interest in the sport. A surprisingly large number of NHL players are black, almost 5%, 3/4 of whom are Canadian.

In the NBA, the new immigrant NBA players have basically replaced white American NBA players, rather than African Americans.. African Americans today fill almost half the head coaching and assistant coaching positions in the NBA and also a high percentage of front office positions with both teams and the NBA league office. A 2013 racial and gender report ranked the NBA far above other professional sports leagues on racial and gender inclusiveness in hiring :
    “Orlando, FL June 25, 2013 – The 2013 NBA Racial and Gender Report Card (RGRC) was released today and showed that the NBA continued its leading position in the sports industry with its commitment to and record for racial and gender hiring practices during the 2012-2013 NBA season.
    The NBA received an A+ for racial hiring practices, a B+ for gender hiring practices with scores of 96.5 percent and 85 percent, respectively. The overall grade was an A with 90.7 points. While the NBA is the still best for all three categories among the men’s professional sports, it did slip significantly in gender hiring practices as the NBA went from an A- with 89 points in 2012 to a B+ with 85 points in 2013. “

Apparently, A+ is not good enough for Johnson, now an executive with the New York Knicks. His tweet on l’affaire Sterling included these comments:
    “Black people your (sic) Focusing on the wrong thing. We should be focusing on having our own, Own team own League! To For Self!!’’
    Johnson has a history of referring to the NBA’s very well paid players as slaves. He stated that there “were a lot of rebellious slaves” on his 1999 NBA title contending Knicks team. He was criticized for this by Bill Walton, a former NBA star and then broadcaster who called Johnson and his play “a disgrace.” Johnson’s response from the pre-tweet age was this:
    “When Johnson was asked about the play of San Antonio Spurs point guard Avery Johnson in Game 4, Johnson again shifted the topic to slavery: "Ave, man, we're from the same plantation.

You tell Bill Walton that. We from Massa Johnson's plantation."

Would an all black league be better for the black players, and open up ownership opportunities? The answer I think is the same as to a question of whether black players did better financially in baseball before the game was integrated.

The great majority of fans attending NBA games are white (a study done 20 years ago showed that about 15% of NBA fans were African American, about double the percentage for football and baseball .

Given what has happened to ticket prices (and salaries) the last 20 years, it might well be the case that the black percentage attending NBA games has dropped. Could an all black league attract enough high paying fans of any color for a league that was deliberately racist in the selection of players? The answer seems obvious. What would happen to advertising contracts? Would players in all back league get $20 million a year from the shoe companies, if many fewer whites watched the games or attended them? Would a competing white/Asian league develop with better attendance and commercial opportunities?

Major League Baseball dealt with Reds owner Marge Schott pretty quickly after problematic comments on blacks and Jews. I suspect the NBA and its new Commissioner Adam Silver will do the same with Sterling. Maybe Sterling will be suspended, or forced into a sale, which, given the quality of the Clippers team (probably the best it has ever been), might be at a fire sale price given the circumstances. Maybe Magic Johnson or another wealthy African American will buy the team. Sterling may have enhanced the gain potential for a new owner with his remarks. In any case, the Sterling story is manna from heaven for race baiters who want to claim that America is still in the Jim Crow era, or in Larry Johnson’s case, in pre-Civil War days.

http://www.americanthinker.com/2014/...m_medium=email

Banned

Banned

Banned
    April 30, 2014

Donald Sterling: Grand Marshall to a Parade of Stupidity

By John Fricke

Donald Sterling has been among the worst owners in the entirety of American professional sports and he has also been an ignorant bigot slumlord. His Clippers were the biggest laughing stock in all of sports for the better part of 30 years all the while Sterling continued to pad his bank account as a property lord throughout Southern California.

What gripped the national media this week was nothing new to those of us who have known about Sterling for years. I hosted morning radio in Southern California and, more than once during the late 1990’s, was clutching an article from the LA Times and commenting on what idiotic statements Sterling had made. He would insult people of color, attempt to ban them from his properties and was sued multiple times for alleged discrimination.

The NBA knew who he was. The NBA did nothing. The NBA has some small complicity in this.

They have now suspended and fined him. One question is: what price should the NBA itself pay?

What’s more troubling is the parade of knee-jerk stupidity that has followed this news.

From grand over-the-top overstatements, such as:
    Spike Lee: “he's (Sterling) tainting the league and he's tainting America,” Lee told CNN Monday. “And when you hear something like that that is a mentality of a slave master. He sees his players as slaves.”

Two truly head shaking comments that border on being worse than what Sterling himself said.

Larry Johnson (current NY Knicks executive and former NBA star player) tweeting out “Black people your Focusing on the wrong thing. We should be focusing on having our own, Own team own League! To For Self!!”

Suggesting an all-black NBA, which is close to the worst idea of all modern time, borders on racist.

If I were Phil Jackson, the new President of the Knicks, I would fire Johnson for this. But, of course, ‘Grandmama’ (yes that was his nickname as a player) won’t be, since he has (per the media in our country) the latitude to spew a form of ignorance. The media won’t call him on it, because in its view, his anger (bigotry) is justified as a response to an indignity. Please let’s hope that a white hockey player doesn’t call for an all-white NHL.

Then there is Golden State Head Coach Mark Jackson. He has called for this: "If it was me, I wouldn't come to the game," Jackson said Monday.

"I believe as fans, the loudest statement they could make as far as fans is to not show up to the game."

Now while that might be laudable, the fact is Jackson has an entirely different motive. You see his team is playing the Clippers at the Clippers home stadium (The Staples Center) in that game. Of course he doesn't want the other team’s fans to show up. It should be noted that ticket prices for that game in Los Angeles have actually gone up at ticket brokers since the controversy broke. Who doesn't want to witness a train wreck live and in person.

Same too with this note: Former Seattle Supersonics owner, Starbucks CEO Howard Schultz says Sterling should be banned. Of course Shultz wants Sterling banned, he wants the NBA to buy the team and sell it to him.

The smell of blood is drifting over the court.

Setting aside the comical aspect of Al Sharpton calling for any sort of public backlash at anyone who makes inflammatory statements this incident has not only shed light on a bigot who was forced out of his hole it has also given breath to those who wish to spew a different form of hate.

While it angers some that Sterling isn't getting labeled as often as the democrat he is, be thankful he is on the political left. If Sterling was an owner who leaned republican the venom being spewed would be far worse and our society would be the worse for it.

But know that those sharks have just begun to bite.

http://www.americanthinker.com/2014/...m_medium=email

A shark is still a shark and I love it when the they start eating their own!!!

Banned
    HATER: Sharpton’s Profuse Use of ‘Homos, Chinamen & N*gger Makes Sterling Look Lazy

By Clash Daily / 1 May 2014

Of course, whenever there is a highly charged, highly publicized racial incident in the country, the Rev. Al Sharpton asserts himself right in the middle of it.

Sharpton audaciously exploited the Sterling situation to bring attention to himself. He called for the NBA to investigate Sterling and to bar him from owning the Clippers.

“No one should be allowed to own a team if they have in fact engaged in this kind of racial language,” he told TMZ. “What is there to investigate? He should be suspended immediately. Let’s quit stalling, let’s quit copping out, NBA. Let him go.”

“You cannot run a major business in this country and expect people to buy from you if you, sponsor a bigot,” he said. “I’ll be in action working on the phone with CEOs of major, that’s how we got rid of [Don] Imus, with advertisers.”

Read more: dailysurge.com

Read more at http://clashdaily.com/2014/05/hater-...vUBLJmYL0jK.99

Don King was on Fox Business Today too, I couldn't find a tape of it. He is fleeing Russia because his boxing antics/promtions aren't going over very well over there...Of course he had to way in on the Don Sterling thing...I will try and bring it over tomorrow if they put it out for public viewing. Only thing I am missing now is Jessie Jackson...the 3 poster boys of the Democratic ticket.....

Only thing I am missing is Jessie Jackson...the 3 poster boys of the Democratic ticket....
    Last edited by kathyet2; 05-01-2014 at 03:16 PM.

Banned

video at link below

If NBA Can Ban Donald Sterling Harlem Should Ban Charlie Rangel

By Deneen Borelli / 1 May 2014

Read more at http://deneenborelli.com/2014/05/nba...PWDJOVVdgU7.99

Rangel: Tea Party Does Not Believe the Union Won the Civil War

During the Congressional Black Caucus' special order hour on the House floor last night, Rep. Charles B. Rangel hammered the Tea Party not only for embracing the Confederate flag, but also for hating President...

If outrageous comments are the new criteria for banning individuals then Harlem should ban Charlie Rangel from Congress.

Unlike Donald Sterling, the soon to be former owner of the Los Angeles Clippers who was banned from basketball for his secretly taped racist comments, Representative Charlie Rangel (D-NY) issued a race card rant demeaning millions of Tea Party conservatives on the House floor.
    In full view of the public, Rangel gave a rambling speech outrageously claiming that an entire Tea Party social movement is racist.

Roll Call reported on Rangel’s speech:
    During the Congressional Black Caucus’ special order hour on the House floor Monday night, Rep. Charles B. Rangel hammered the tea party not only for embracing the Confederate flag, but also for hating President Barack Obama “as much as their [Dixiecrat] predecessors probably hated Abe Lincoln.”

“[In] some parts of the United States of America they don’t believe that the Union won. The reason I come to that conclusion is that … I have never seen so many Confederate flags that represent groups that are proud of the fact that they call themselves the Tea Party,” the New York Democrat said during his 10-minute floor speech, referring to an event he attended with President Ulysses S. Grant’s great-great-grandson. “They’re from that part of the country that the states owned slaves.”

Rangel’s comments are outrageous, false and unbecoming of an elected official.

I’m a black Tea Party member from New York and have given speeches around the country. The response to my remarks are overwhelmingly positive and in most cases I get a standing ovation especially in former Confederate states including Mississippi, North Carolina and South Carolina.
    If the NBA can loot an owner of his property for private comments, then voters certainly should hold an elected official accountable for public comments.

Rangel is facing a tough primary fight – let’s hope the residents of his district rally and ban him from Congress.

Read more at http://deneenborelli.com/2014/05/nba-can-ban-sterling-harlem-ban-charlie-rangel/#7Fm1tPWDJOVVdgU7.99

NO COMMENT!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast