Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Rape victim confronts Hillary for taking her through hell: I hear you laughing

Rape victim confronts Hillary for taking her 'through hell' in '75: 'I hear you on the tape...

The Arkansas woman whose alleged rape as a 12-year-old girl in 1975 was thrust...
    BizPac Review

Rape victim confronts Hillary for taking her ‘through hell’ in ’75: ‘I hear you on the tape laughing’

June 21, 2014 by Joe Saunders 271 Comments

The Arkansas woman whose alleged rape as a 12-year-old girl in 1975 was thrust back into the news this week when decades-old tapes surfaced of Hillary Clinton discussing her defense of the suspect in the case has broken her silence.

Photo: Secretsofthefed.com

Her verdict: Hillary doesn’t deserve her reputation as a champion of women and girls – and she doesn’t deserve to be president of the United States.
    “Hillary Clinton took me through hell,” the woman said, according to an interview published on the Daily Beast website. She was not identified in the article.
    Interest in the rape case resurfaced after the Washington Free Beacon on Sunday published audiotapes of Clinton discussing it during a magazine interview in the 1980s. On the tapes, Clinton is heard laughing as she describes how she got her client’s charge reduced from first-degree rape to a misdemeanor because the prosecution’s crime lab had mishandled key evidence that could have proved the man’s guilt.
    Clinton was an appointed public defender in the case, so she was obligated professionally to represent the man, one of two accused of raping the girl after getting her drunk. However, Clinton makes it clear on the tape that she was convinced the man committed the crime, noting with evident glee (and a truly weird Southern accent) that he took a lie detector test and passed it, “which forever destroyed my faith in polygraphs.”
    The defendant died in 1992.
    The Free Beacon article also described how Clinton undermined the victim’s version of events by painting her in a affidavit as an unstable young girl with an attraction to older men and a history of lying about physical attacks.
    In the Daily Beast interview, the woman’s resentment at Clinton’s tactics comes through as still raw:
    “I would say [to Clinton], ‘You took a case of mine in ’75, you lied on me… I realize the truth now, the heart of what you’ve done to me. And you are supposed to be for women? You call that [being] for women, what you done to me? And I hear you on tape laughing.”
    The woman said Clinton’s handling of the case almost 40 years ago makes a lie of her efforts to portray herself as defender of women’s rights since then.
    “I think she wants to be a role model being who she is, to look good, but I don’t think she’s a role model at all,” the woman told the Daily Beast. “If she had have been, she would have helped me at the time, being a 12-year-old girl who was raped by two guys.
    “She did that to look good and she told lies on that. How many other lies has she told to get where she’s at today? If she becomes president, is she gonna be telling the world the truth? No. She’s going to be telling lies out there, what the world wants to hear.”
    You can hear Clinton’s version of the story here:

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2014/06/...aughing-126847
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Joe the Plumber

Perhaps this was just practice for what was to come with Bubba and the “Bimbo Eruptions”? Hillary is an evil fraud - Audio below proves it:

Hillary Laughs At Her 12-Year-Old Rape Victim Defendant - Joe For America
    When a 12-year-old child is raped and the scumbag caught, most everyone is...
    Joe For America

Hillary Laughs At Her 12-Year-Old Rape Victim Defendant

Posted by Rodney Lee Conover on Jun 22, 2014 in Culture, Email, Politics

A 12-year-old girl is a child. When a child is raped and the scumbag caught, most everyone is thinking of the appropriate punishment: It has to do with him first losing the weapons of his crime in a crude way, then it gets more and more painful from there, until he joins the other scumbags in the Satanic Hilton.
    What difference does it make? Ha ha ha! Cackle!

Hillary Rodham made a different choice in 1975, as a 27-year-old defense attorney when she voluntarily took on the case of one Thomas Alfred Taylor who attacked and brutally raped a 12-year-old virgin.
    Exploiting a mistake by the prosecution and painting the 12-year-old as a psychotic nympho, seeking older men for sex – Hillary got the rapist off with time-served on a lesser charge. Which is what a good defense lawyer is supposed to do, by the way – I’m not faulting the victory. I’ve never criticized Hillary Clinton’s immense success.
    Some years later, however, the rape victim has come forward to tell her side of the story and say how Ms. Rodham, now of course, Hillary Clinton – lied and misrepresented the facts in the case in order to get the rapist off. Lawyers will tell you that everyone deserves a vigorous defense or the legal system will fall apart and that’s true – but how far should a lawyer go to that end?
    The victim was in a coma for five days and spent months recovering with doctors saying she’d probably never have children. Undoubtedly she’s been suffering horribly ever since as any child first brutalized first by an attacker, then the system. But did Hillary ever have second thoughts?
    Apparently not..
    Because roughly ten years later, Hillary was interviewed on audio tape and very casually chats about knowing her client was guilty and even laughing several times about getting him off.
    Listen for yourself – Hatip Washington Free Beacon

In addition, Hillary Clinton – the great defender of women – viciously attacked the child-rape victim as the little slut who had it coming, wanted it and was responsible for the crime – all of which the victim claims are outright lies.
    From the FreeBeacon:
    In a July 28, 1975, court affidavit, Clinton wrote that she had been informed the young girl was “emotionally unstable” and had a “tendency to seek out older men and engage in fantasizing.” “I have also been told by an expert in child psychology that children in early adolescence tend to exaggerate or romanticize sexual experiences and that adolescents in disorganized families, such as the complainant’s, are even more prone to exaggerate behavior,” Clinton said. Clinton said the child had “in the past made false accusations about persons, claiming they had attacked her body” and that the girl “exhibits an unusual stubbornness and temper when she does not get her way.” Perhaps this was just practice for what was to come with Bubba and the “Bimbo Eruptions”?
    The issue here is not should Hillary Rodham as a young lawyer try her best to win a case – that’s her job. The issue here is: Will Hillary lie to get ahead? Will she step over the raped or dead bodies of people to pursue her career?
    It’s clear to any objective person witnessing her body of behavior over the years that she’s only an advocate for women if they don’t get in her way. If they do, she can just as easily destroy them…
    … and laugh it off.
    -30-
    email Rodney Lee Conover: kowenhoven@gmail.com
    Sugar? No thanks, I’m sweet enough..

follow Rodney Lee on Twitter @RCCA08
    Friend him on Facebookno one refused

http://joeforamerica.com/2014/06/hil...UKbbXXJKWEs.99
    Last edited by AirborneSapper7; 06-23-2014 at 01:31 AM.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)