Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re-wiring the financial system

Re-wiring the financial system

Catherine Austin Fitts
    exposes the "tapeworm economy"

"Why not just expel the parasites?"

Catherine Austin Fitts was Assistant Secretary of Housing under George H.W. Bush.

She has an extremely sophisticated understanding of how the world's financial system works right down to the "inconvenient truth" that revenues from the illegal drug business are essential for propping up the big money market banks. (Not a theory. Proven over and over again in criminal court trials.)

Fitts' well thought out ideas about exactly what needs to be done to put the American economy powerfully back on course were not welcome in the crime-friendly Bush administration and she was driven from government.

In this fascinating interview, she talks about where things are ultimately headed, the the true nature of the threat we face, and what we can do to turn things around.

Absolutely must listening.

It's possible that the total financial train wreck
    we're facing was just an "accident."

It's also it's possible, it was engineered for
    profit.

I've been listening to Catherine Austin Fitts
    for years and I have to confess for a long time
    I thought she overstated things a bit.

I was wrong.

She was right. She also has solutions.

Absolutely must listening.

Video:

http://www.realecontv.com/page/903.html

Kathyet

Thanks for the link kathyet. I have not finished the video yet........but, I like it!

Common sense. She starts out with keeping our financing decisions closer to home, thereby saving money and investing at the local level while starving a beast that has little concern for the well being of the community.

Then comes the tape worm analogy..........awesome! Why feed the tape worm exactly what it wants to eat.

Neat video so far.

This needs another run through. BTTT

Excellent interview.

Quote Originally Posted by roundabout
    Thanks for the link kathyet. I have not finished the video yet........but, I like it!

Common sense. She starts out with keeping our financing decisions closer to home, thereby saving money and investing at the local level while starving a beast that has little concern for the well being of the community.

Then comes the tape worm analogy..........awesome! Why feed the tape worm exactly what it wants to eat.

Neat video so far.

Glad your liking it!!

Kathyet