Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Real Definition of Sedition Liberals Don’t Want You To Kno

Joe Klein, Liberals do like to lie by omission

The Real Definition of Sedition That Liberals Don’t Want You To Know

By J.J. Jackson
    Sunday, April 25, 2010

Watch out all you who dare to speak up against our government in Washington as those at the reins of power are snatching up every last bit of control they can! You are the dangerous ones. Worse yet, you are committing a crime in the eyes of leftists like Joe Klein. That’s right, folks, your talk is dangerous and borders on sedition, which people like Klein are all too eager to warn, is a felony and that you could be hauled off to jail for engaging in.

Well, yeah ... that’s half right, which is typical for brain-dead types like this who frankly cannot win an argument, so they resort to making things up as they go along. Gee, seems like I just wrote an article about this not more than a couple weeks ago! Remember? I highlighted how liberals are more than willing to make things up. In that article I cited humorous and made up quotes from our founding fathers they sent me just to justify their opinions. Well, add Mr. Klein to that list as he is apparently scared crapless that people are daring to stand up to his Lord high Messiah and His disciples in Washington

Here is the rambling, bumbling, stumbling that Joe Klein actually spouted on this issue. And I quote, “I did a little bit of research just before this show - it’s on this little napkin here. I looked up the definition of sedition which is conduct or language inciting rebellion against the authority of the state. And a lot of these statements, especially the ones coming from people like Glenn Beck and to a certain extent Sarah Palin, rub right up close to being seditious.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Gutierrez is darn guilty of the S. crime....and he is also crossing state lines to perpetrate it. The intent of federal immigration law is to have citizens cooperate in exposing illegal immigration, which is why it goes into the detail it does of including actions which further the presence of illegals. Not that a citizen is required to report a crime, but in this case at least, they can't contribute to the furtherance of the unlawful activity either.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)