Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    [quote=minnie][quote=CrocketsGhost]
    Quote Originally Posted by "

I will ask again - What would be the charge?[/quote

Don't you think if a lawyer started to study there will be plenty of tresons to impeachment ?
    Of course this would be something to work on it.
    I THINK AMERICA AND OUR CONSTITUTION WORTH IT

Even Lou Dobs wonders how come nobody take any action with all this happenning.
    No, I don't think that. If I did, I would be with all those people who are looking at it as an option. Remember that not only do we have to find a charge that will stick, we ALSO have to find one in which Congress is not complicit.

Now they have another EXCUSE = THE AVIAN FLU.

Yea... they have to implement the SPP because they have to protect "the people"(their own pockets) from the avianflu=Big bussiness,OWG...
    The same as war= Bigger debt toAmerica

quote="CrocketsGhost"][quote="

I will ask again - What would be the charge?[
    Remember that not only do we have to find a charge that will stick, we ALSO have to find one in which Congress is not complicit.[/quote]

That's why I'm saying it has to have a lawyer to STUDY the problem, this is not for us to decide at this board, this is something very serious to investigate with a team of professionals and prepare a plan of action, the same way they prepared the plan to undermine what the Founders Fathers so dilligent envisioned.
    If they can cheat, lie, to most of the people why some clever lawyers cannot catch them .

[quote=2ndamendsis]
    Quote Originally Posted by ...[/quote
    MINNIE!
    Take heart!!

This only shows how STUPID they are, not 'We the People!'

I've been calling them , as I told you , but the answers are amazing....
    I alwyas identify myself as a legaL immigrant and today a proud but disapointed american citizen because of the way they are conducting this country, a complete caos.
    Then I start enumerating the treasons.
    They decline to discuss or they say they know nothing about.
    Completely state of denial. But I aleays leave a message.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by minnie
    Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost

I will ask again - What would be the charge?
    Remember that not only do we have to find a charge that will stick, we ALSO have to find one in which Congress is not complicit.

That's why I'm saying it has to have a lawyer to STUDY the problem, this is not for us to decide at this board, this is something very serious to investigate with a team of professionals and prepare a plan of action, the same way they prepared the plan to undermine what the Founders Fathers so dilligent envisioned.
    If they can cheat, lie, to most of the people why some clever lawyers cannot catch them .
    I just don't see it. Honestly. Look, I understand legal processes and have made good use of the law in my many years of fighting government abuses. I have also watched the political elite protect their own, even when they are supposedly enemies. If you are going to try to make Congress do something that it doesn't want to do, your position had damned well better be ironclad. I don't even see a weak case for impeachment charges, much less an ironclad one. Clinton, for example, had blatantly perjured himself, yet he was not convicted in the impeachment. Congressmen are not going to side with you in using impeachment to stop a plan that most of them are secretly behind. We are going to have to find another way.

I think that the attraction of impeachment for a lot of people is that it doesn't involve their actually having to do anything. When out Founding Fathers were languishing under the tyranny of King George, did they waste their time trying to get Parliament to depose the King, or did they take matters into their own hands? My sense is that we can slow things down by staying on the cases of our individual Congressmen, but when these guys start blatantly operating outside the Constitution, we have to take more direct action. How extreme that action is depends on how extreme the abuses get.

Do I trust my fellow Americans to get off their arses to get the job done? If I did, I would tell you what my specific courses of action would be and what I am personally doing with other people and groups to try to remedy this problem of usurpations and runaway government. I think that there is a limit, however, to what even active Americans will do in this day and age. We have become too interdependent to risk ostracism, and we have given government too much power over ourselves to be able to take it on head to head. That's my sense anyhow, but it does not keep me from trying. I had rather be on the losing side of a righteous cause than the winning side of an unjust action or, even worse, doing nothing as a spectator on the sidelines.

Unfortunatelly I have to admit you're right, but there must have something to do...as much I call the politics more I come to realize we can't get anything just calling. These politics know that most of the Americans are used to not care with the course of the country and they are covinced of that. And they are right, it dosen't matter, they continue voting in all these CFR's members.
    When there is , a demonstration against the illegals only 1/2 a dozen of American people show up.
    I can imagine when these illegals get their amnesty what is going to be....
    They created now a new program in ABC I know it's at night, I havn't seen but I heard Ann Coulter talking about, on H.&Colmes, Is Something about "The Gringos"...Have yuo herd about ?

Banned
    The Gringos? No, I haven't heard about it, but I don't really watch network television.

As I see it, the problem is that we no longer have a credible threat to hold over the heads of our leaders. We can no longer defund them thanks to all the trillions of dollars they have squirrelled away in various off-the-books funds. It's difficult for us to withhold our taxes because they have us working as agents against each other, taking the taxes out before we ever see the money. Because they have so grossly diluted our representation by fixing the number of representatives at 435, voting the bastards out is not so much of an option, because the two-party system can easily provide the 870 puppets that represent the sum total of our choices for all 50 states combined. Because the government controls the titles to our homes and automobiles and licenses almost everything we do, they can easily confiscate our property or shut down our businesses if we make them mad. Because they have limited the weapons we may own, revolt is no longer a credible option.

OR SO IT SEEMS. There are ways around all of this if we will just stop being our own worst enemies.

So, you think also, only a miracle can save this country?
    Do you believe on that Wanta story ? I do, but they are making so much money with the interess over this money.....
    I have also a video which explains how Kennedy Jr. , his wife and sister in law was killed in this conspiracy.
    What i'm very worried about is every day is getting more difficult to do something, the Nothern Army is already active....
    The prison camps are ready...
    How can somebody even stop paying taxes?

Banned
    So, you think also, only a miracle can save this country?
    Depends on what you mean by "miracle." I don't think that actual divine intervention is necessarily all that can work, but who knows how this thing will end? But I think that faith in God has a lot to do with it. People who are motivated by self-interest take too much time weighing one interest against another and making sure their arses are covered to be of much value for stopping tyranny. People motivated by principle and faith are more inclined to risk their personal safety and fortunes to make a difference. When we were a Chirstian nation, we had the right stuff to stand up to tyranny. As a self-absorbed secular nation the picture is more bleak.

Do you believe on that Wanta story ? I do, but they are making so much money with the interess over this money.....
    Yes, I do. "They" will steal the money if they are allowed to. Unfortunately, most Americans don't even realize what's going on.

I have also a video which explains how Kennedy Jr. , his wife and sister in law was killed in this conspiracy.
    I don't know about this one. It seems to me that since JFK, the Kennedys have been more a problem than an answer.

What i'm very worried about is every day is getting more difficult to do something, the Nothern Army is already active....
    The prison camps are ready...
    Well, that would be a critical mistake. The last thing they want to do is start using force against Americans. There are a few million Texans who can take down a deer at a couple hundred yards with a single shot and who have been raised taking dove on the wing. That's a big and well-armed populace to try to subdue, and that's just one state. The use of force would be a huge mistake for the bad guys, because that would be the wake-up call to a lot of somnambulant Americans.

How can somebody even stop paying taxes?
    Depends on which taxes you're talking about.

When I started reading the posts here in Alipac, I started also buying the books, DVD's,CD's linked to the subject.
    I started learning a lot of things I could never imagine' and I think most of the people doesn't know. I know if I intended to buy a car ,in cash, as I did before I would go to Texas and would never pay license again.
    My condo, would be impossible, but income tax, I 'm not paying it any more, but if I did, I would look for a group (for sure it might have)that is chalenge it to affiliate (the Feds stole enogh)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast