Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Do you think they fear the American people ?
    I don't.
    They made the young Americans so out of reality , out of religion, out of principles( you see the Demo they lie in your face)
    The true conservatives are the only ones who still care for integrity

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by minnie
    I don't.
    They made the young Americans so out of reality , out of religion, out of principles( you see the Demo they lie in your face)
    They have accomplished a gradual change in attitudes that has led to this apathetic, egocentic and secular Zeitgeist. It will take a serious reawakening of the American spirit to get us back on track, and for that we will need to unite under a common banner. Part of the success of those who would undermine the power of the American people has been in factionalizing us to the point that we have little in the way of a common heritage anymore. Those of non-European descent don't relate to those of European descent. Those of European descent are divided into the religious and the secular, the Left and the Right, the wealthy and the poor, even the male and female and the homosexual and the heterosexual. Until we can unify behind something meaningful, whether it's a common goal or a common threat, we will have trouble prevailing.

Minnie wrote
    ..The unification of the Americas under one goverment is the most serious empreemdiment..
    For me, that's the bottom line. This conspriacy undermines things like our soverignty, our borders, our standard of life, our culture and our constitution..all other matters are something we can deal with as long as those things are maintained. This President is a traitor and knows fully well what he intends to do. I no longer recognize him as President and as an Ameican citizen, I will not lay my life on the line for him--never. At this very moment, he is betraying the American people.

I have also a video which explains how Kennedy Jr. , his wife and sister in law was killed in this conspiracy.
    I've always suspected that and if it's true, imagine how Teddy would look, the fool he is.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Minnie: I didn't hear about Kennedy Jr, his wife and sister. Where did you hear about the conspiracy theory?

Depends on which taxes you're talking about.
    What do you know Crocket?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Neese
    Minnie: I didn't hear about Kennedy Jr, his wife and sister. Where did you hear about the conspiracy theory?

Depends on which taxes you're talking about.
    What do you know Crocket?
    I know all sorts of stuff.

I've bought a DVD, in Amazon.com, The Assassination of JFK Jr. and it has all the documents about this conspiracy.

I've bought a DVD, in Amazon.com, The Assassination of JFK Jr. and it has all the documents about this conspiracy.
    I was totally shocked when you said that. I had no idea that was even a possibility.

Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    I don't.
    They have accomplished a gradual change in attitudes that has led to this apathetic, egocentic and secular Zeitgeist. It will take a serious reawakening of the American spirit to get us back on track, and for that we will need to unite under a common banner. Part of the success of those who would undermine the power of the American people has been in factionalizing us to the point that we have little in the way of a common heritage anymore. Those of non-European descent don't relate to those of European descent. Those of European descent are divided into the religious and the secular, the Left and the Right, the wealthy and the poor, even the male and female and the homosexual and the heterosexual. Until we can unify behind something meaningful, whether it's a common goal or a common threat, we will have trouble prevailing.
    If 9/11 didn't wake the people what do yuo think it will ?
    A NUCLEAR THREAT ?
    The defense of the country, all these conspiracies revealled as we still have the internet (thanks G_d), the invasion of Iraq with not enough boots on the ground in order to keep this war going for such a long time, now the threat with Iran...
    Yea the debt is mounting and the Feds + CFR + UN are working soon they will ask for our arms....
    What will it be neccessary ? PLEASE TELL ME...

[

I was totally shocked when you said that. I had no idea that was even a possibility.

If you want, on the DVD there is a site JFKII.com

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234