Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Rep Bachmann - Govt Criticism 'Anti-American'

Bachmann Calls For McCarthyite Investigation Into Anti-American Activities Of Liberals

Appearing on MSNBC’s Hardball today, Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-MN) attacked the patriotism of Sen. Barack Obama (D-IL), based on his alleged relationship to former Weather Underground member William Ayers and the values of Obama’s former pastor, Rev. Jeremiah Wright. “I’m very concerned that he may have anti-American views,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The NRCC cut off funding for Bachmann's re-election campaign, and then reversed course, when bloggers started reporting on it. See: www.americanthinker.com/blog/2008/10/go ... hmann.html

Here's Bachmann's Immigration-Reduction Report Card from NumbersUSA: http://grades.betterimmigration.com/tes ... VIPID=1243

Here's Michele Bachmann's website, if you'd like to help her campaign: www.michelebachmann.com/

She sounds like a total nutcase of a politician. Talk about suppression of the freedom of speech (and even worse, political thought.) Is she saying, agree with me or end up in some gulag somewhere? It sounds as she is trying to incite hatred between the people across the country of all political persuasions. Isn't inciting hatred against the law?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by vortex
    She sounds like a total nutcase of a politician. Talk about suppression of the freedom of speech (and even worse, political thought.) Is she saying, agree with me or end up in some gulag somewhere? It sounds as she is trying to incite hatred between the people across the country of all political persuasions. Isn't inciting hatred against the law?
    Suggesting the media should undertake an examination of subversive activities makes her a nutcase?

Specifically, how is she tring to incite hatred?

The fine folks of the Weather Underground discussed exterminating about 10% of the American people, who they thought would be troublesome, once their revolution was completed. I don't think taking a very close look at those sorts of folks, and any of their congressional fellow-travellers, represents any suppression of free speech.

I like Michele Bachman; she sounds very intelligent to me. Pelosi could use some of her smarts as she seems to have only two brain cells and only using 1% of those.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>