Like Tree7Likes

Thread: REPORT: Bannon Says Mueller Investigation Will Target Kushner, Manafort’s ‘Greasy’ Mo

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

REPORT: Bannon Says Mueller Investigation Will Target Kushner, Manafort’s ‘Greasy’ Mo

REPORT: Bannon Says Mueller Investigation Will Target Kushner, Manafort’s ‘Greasy’ Money Laundering Deals

Evan Vucci/AP Photo, Chip Somodevilla/Getty Images

by BREITBART NEWS3 Jan 2018

Former Trump Chief Strategist Steve Bannon says the Mueller investigation is targeting the alleged “greasy” money laundering of Trump associates like Jared Kushner and Paul Manafort as a path to attack President Trump, according to a new book by Michael Wolff called Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House.

David Smith reports in the Guardian:

Bannon has criticised Trump’s decision to fire Comey. In Wolff’s book, obtained by the Guardian ahead of publication from a bookseller in New England, he suggests White House hopes for a quick end to the Mueller investigation are gravely misplaced.

“You realise where this is going,” he is quoted as saying. “This is all about money laundering. Mueller chose [senior prosecutor Andrew] Weissmann first and he is a money-laundering guy. Their path to ****ing Trump goes right through Paul Manafort, Don Jr and Jared Kushner … It’s as plain as a hair on your face.”

Last month it was reported that federal prosecutors had subpoenaed records from Deutsche Bank, the German financial institution that has lent hundreds of millions of dollars to the Kushner property empire. Bannon continues: “It goes through Deutsche Bank and all the Kushner sh--.(edit) The Kushner sh--(edit)is greasy. They’re going to go right through that. They’re going to roll those two guys up and say play me or trade me.”

Scorning apparent White House insouciance, Bannon reaches for a hurricane metaphor: “They’re sitting on a beach trying to stop a Category Five.”

Read the rest here.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...ndering-deals/

Last edited by GeorgiaPeach; 01-03-2018 at 05:16 PM.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

So Bannon is Mueller's boy? Mueller's leaker? Wow ..... "SAD!"
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Why would the White House allow Michael Wolff such access?

Steve Bannon did not like the democrat liberal elite pair, Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump advising and interfering in the efforts to implement an "America First" success plan for America. He did not like the efforts toward amnesty from the Kushner pair and others. He did not like the personal and financial closeness of Jared and Ivanka with George Soros and family. He probably objected to the Kushner family doing deals that would lead to visas and other goodies for foreign citizens and businesses.

President Trump is probably upset the most with any comments against his family.
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach View Post

Steve Bannon did not like the democrat liberal elite pair, Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump advising and interfering in the efforts to implement an "America First" success plan for America. He did not like the efforts toward amnesty from the Kushner pair and others. He did not like the personal and financial closeness of Jared and Ivanka with George Soros and family. He probably objected to the Kushner family doing deals that would lead to visas and other goodies for foreign citizens and businesses.

President Trump is probably upset the most with any comments against his family.
    That was asked and answered at the White House Press Briefing today, Michael Wolff was let in by "Mr. Bannon", 12 times, 95% of those meetings were with "Mr. Bannon", and the other meetings were with people in the White House, "Mr. Bannon" told to meet with Wolff. Bannon was working on this Wolff book while he was in the White House.

GeorgiaPeach, think about why you think that Jared and Ivanka weren't on board with Trump's agenda. It would be very odd for your daughter and son-in-law not to support you and your agenda. All that dribble about Jared and Ivanka being against the Trump Agenda was written in Brietbart wasn't it? I knew there was a problem with Breitbart during the primary in Alabama, because of the unsubstantiated, misleading and often actually false information in the articles attacking Luther Strange, so much so that I posted about it. I didn't care who won the primary, didn't know either one of them, so had no dog in the fight, but to run against an incumbent who is on board with the Agenda, who was one of the AG's who supported the anti-DACA lawsuit, didn't ask Trump for anything in return for a vote .... that didn't make sense that Luther was the "swamp" Breitbart tried to label him as, because I had always assumed Breitbart News was an honest newspaper even if it had a view. I think the same thing happened with Jared and Ivanka. They may for valid reasons, right or wrong, offer a different opinion on an issue or an alternative approach or action, but that doesn't mean you're against the President's agenda. So all these leaks out of the White House about Jared and Ivanka were coming from Steve Bannon. Bannon was the White House Leaker.

Bannon is a mole.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Hi Judy. Whether it is Bannon or anyone else who allowed such access, it seems best to limit or not allow it. Of course anyone in the White House can speak to these indivuals and media outlets on their own time but why give them an open door at the White House. President Trump speaking to Rupert Murdoch of FOX News so frequently is a source for this book by Wolff, too,

As far as Jared and Ivanka, you and many here have suggested they return to New York to continue their lives and careers. Still a good idea. We do not need them pleading for illegal aliens, more refugees, more taxpayer dollars to throw around the world.

Mitch McConnell was a big part of the reason Mo Brooks lost and so he is behind the loss to a democrat. His threw tens of millions of dollars and it didn't work out so good.

Steve Bannon wants two things for sure:

1) No DACA amnesty.

2) A Border wall.
    Last edited by GeorgiaPeach; 01-03-2018 at 05:46 PM.

Yes, I still think they should go back to New York. Jared can still work on the Middle East Peace Deal from there and Ivanka can still push her pregnancy leave thing, but it's not going anywhere in my opinion. There's no money for it, businesses aren't going to pay for it unless it's a necessary part of their own hiring and employee benefits plan and they don't need government telling them what to do in that regard. Just enforce equal pay for equal work and non-discriminatory hiring practices, and the rest will take care of itself.

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach View Post

I think you about nailed it. Although, if I might add, Bannon also probably didn't appreciate Jared and Ivanka conspiring to get him the boot. In my opinion, Jared and Ivanka saw Bannon as an obstacle and quickly brought Trump's Chief of Staff, John Kelly, in line with their way of thinking which ended up getting him kicked to the curb.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    Yes, I still think they should go back to New York. Jared can still work on the Middle East Peace Deal from there and Ivanka can still push her pregnancy leave thing, but it's not going anywhere in my opinion. There's no money for it, businesses aren't going to pay for it unless it's a necessary part of their own hiring and employee benefits plan and they don't need government telling them what to do in that regard. Just enforce equal pay for equal work and non-discriminatory hiring practices, and the rest will take care of itself.
    I think what most people really want is for Javanka to completely disengage from government business..... absolutely no wheeling and dealing on what they think is in our best interest. Just go home and attend to your personal matters and business, Javanka!

Not sure why you seem to think anyone really wants them involved in our governments operations. They need to be completely out of the loop.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Oh, you don't know why? Because the President wants them involved in our government operations. To me, the best thing is for them to do whatever he wants them to do from .... New York .... so they are not targets of jealousy. I mentioned the Middle East Peace Deal for Jared and the pregnancy leave for Ivanka because the President speaks about them and those programs. I just don't think most businesses can do as much as she promotes and I'm opposed to exploiting unemployment insurance benefits for breeding purposes while still employed.