Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    [b]Ex-ISI Chief Hamid Gul: CIA “Choreographingâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    [b]Mainstream Media Blames Fake OBL Photo Used By Mainstream Media On “Conspiracy Theoristsâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I would truly like to believe that Bin Laden was killed as they say. But, WHY IN HELL WOULD ANY PERSON WITH COMMON SENSE DUMP HIS BODY AT SEA BEFORE ANY OF THE AMERICAN PUBLIC COULD SEE FOR THEMSELVES?

Something is really fishy here and it AIN'T Bin Laden!
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

April
    For all we know Bin Laden could have been dead for years, he had several look alikes who appeared at different times impersonating him. We have no idea if he was or was not dead for years. And now we will never know because the body who ever it belonged to is sleeping with the fish.....

Report: Bin Laden Already Dead (12/26/01)

Usama bin Laden has died a peaceful death due to an untreated lung complication, the Pakistan Observer reported, citing a Taliban leader who allegedly attended the funeral of the Al Qaeda leader.
    "The Coalition troops are engaged in a mad search operation but they would never be able to fulfill their cherished goal of getting Usama alive or dead," the source said.
    Bin Laden, according to the source, was suffering from a serious lung complication and succumbed to the disease in mid-December, in the vicinity of the Tora Bora mountains. The source claimed that bin Laden was laid to rest honorably in his last abode and his grave was made as per his Wahabi belief.
    About 30 close associates of bin Laden in Al Qaeda, including his most trusted and personal bodyguards, his family members and some "Taliban friends," attended the funeral rites. A volley of bullets was also fired to pay final tribute to the "great leader."
    The Taliban source who claims to have seen bin Laden's face before burial said "he looked pale ... but calm, relaxed and confident."

Asked whether bin Laden had any feelings of remorse before death, the source vehemently said "no." Instead, he said, bin Laden was proud that he succeeded in his mission of igniting awareness amongst Muslims about hegemonistic designs and conspiracies of "pagans" against Islam. Bin Laden, he said, held the view that the sacrifice of a few hundred people in Afghanistan was nothing, as those who laid their lives in creating an atmosphere of resistance will be adequately rewarded by Almighty Allah.

When asked where bin Laden was buried, the source said, "I am sure that like other places in Tora Bora, that particular place too must have vanished."

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,41576,00.html

Quote Originally Posted by Reciprocity
    Ok.......... before this Conspiracy crap goes any further. To suggest that an elite Special Forces group such as US Navy SEALs would be envolved in a coverup over the death of the worlds most hated terroist, is ridiculous and insulting, please show some respect for our military.
    I do not think anyone is suggesting that the Navy Seals or anyone like that is involved. It is that this story seems to have some holes in it. We could be wrong and if we are that is fine too. Nothing wrong with questioning this administration on their words. Today many people just do not trust anything that comes out of the mouths of this administration. I,myself ,just find it a little hard to swallow all the information from Washington on the death of Bin Laden.
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

April
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn
    I would truly like to believe that Bin Laden was killed as they say. But, WHY IN HELL WOULD ANY PERSON WITH COMMON SENSE DUMP HIS BODY AT SEA BEFORE ANY OF THE AMERICAN PUBLIC COULD SEE FOR THEMSELVES?

Something is really fishy here and it AIN'T Bin Laden!
    Thats right turn off the brainwashing of MSM and use the common sense. Common sense says something is very wrong.....with this picture.

Quote Originally Posted by pattyk
    Well, if there is a picture of me not paying a toll (allegedly) there had better be a picture of Bin Ladens dead ass body.
    How much do you want to bet it's gonna be fake, fake, fake?

April
    Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    Well, if there is a picture of me not paying a toll (allegedly) there had better be a picture of Bin Ladens dead ass body.
    Everything lately from the administration is fake fake fake......

Quote Originally Posted by April
    Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    Everything lately from the administration is fake fake fake......
    Fake as a $3 bill!!!!!!

Banned
    People do remember how Bush handled Saddam it was a different situation we took him in a country that was 90% in American hands and informents told soldiers where he was hiding and they went in without shots fired found him a hole in the ground and took him.This time soldiers went into unknown took enemy fire and got him.So when you say what a president would do they both done what they was suspose to do.But i bet you one thing if the seal team had failed i bet you would give Obama credit for that.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast