Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

REPORTING HATE CRIME AS A WEAPON TO SHUT FREE MEN UP

REPORTING HATE CRIME AS A WEAPON TO SHUT FREE MEN UP
    Hate crimes smears and libels meant to shut people up and freedom of speech down. I have said many,many times that hate crime legislation is very dangerous. Orwellina. Who decides what is hate?
    There are laws on the books for crimes. Rule of law. All crime is hate -- so why "special classes"? THere are no special classes under the Constitution. All men equal. Not in the age of Obama

This from anonymous:

Re your recent posting on hate crimes, you should know how CAIR and MPAC go about determining what a hate crime is. They will accept by email a Muslim's reporting of a hate crime directed at him/her. There is no face to face interview needed, nor is there corroboration of any sort needed. They do not ask for police reports. Face to face interviews are conducted under the assumption that an anti-Muslim incident has taken place. The interviews are never adversarial.
    I once attended a speech by Salaam Al Marayati that urged members of the audience to be careful when pointing out actions by Muslims that might falsely point the finger of suspicion. Do you remember right after 9/11 a woman in Georgia - a nurse - overheard a conversation at the next table (I believe it was a Dennys) during which a group of Muslim men discussed setting bombs. She called the FBI and the men were detained when they were caught in Florida. It turns out that they were newly graduated doctors and were on their way to a hospital in Florida. They were released. I believe that they were having some fun at the woman's expense; none the less she took the appropriate action. Her son was with her and, while he was not legal age, he was old enough to be a credible witness, and he backed up what his mother said.

Salaam warned the audience about being careful with one's accusations. Later in his speech he asked the audience to report any act that could be construed as a hate crime. It was not necessary to be sure. "We will do the investigation" he said. He told us not be wait until we were certain as we might miss an opportunity to report a case of Islamophobia.

http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/

Quote:

"Do you remember right after 9/11 a woman in Georgia - a nurse - overheard a conversation at the next table (I believe it was a Dennys) during which a group of Muslim men discussed setting bombs. She called the FBI and the men were detained when they were caught in Florida. It turns out that they were newly graduated doctors and were on their way to a hospital in Florida. They were released. I believe that they were having some fun at the woman's expense; none the less she took the appropriate action. Her son was with her and, while he was not legal age, he was old enough to be a credible witness, and he backed up what his mother said."

I remember seeing this on the news. And, even though the woman and Georgia law enforcement had taken the correct actions based on what she overheard the men saying, they immediately started the inevitable mantra on the news that, "I believe this woman must be a racist." It is laws like this hate crime bill and the current political climate which have us all cowed before every foreigner and any charge they wish to make against us.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)