Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickey
    GOOOOOOOOO Ron Paul
    surely you speak in jest.
    not in the least; and if another fake politician is put in front of me as the GOP ship; I'll bail on the party... it aint going to happen
    There are so many problems Paul poses for our cause, I don't even want to list them. What's wrong with Bachman and Pawlenty?

By the way, who are you going to bail to? Hopefully you're not implying that you would join the Obama camp. It's unfortunate that our options are so limited, but they are.

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    GOOOOOOOOO Ron Paul
    surely you speak in jest.
    not in the least; and if another fake politician is put in front of me as the GOP ship; I'll bail on the party... it aint going to happen
    There are so many problems Paul poses for our cause, I don't even want to list them. What's wrong with Bachman and Pawlenty?

By the way, who are you going to bail to? Hopefully you're not implying that you would join the Obama camp. It's unfortunate that our options are so limited, but they are.
    I refuse to vote for a fraud... I'll vote 3rd party if I have too... Its the only way America will learn its lesson

A RINO is nothing more that Obama Lite

nothing wrong with Bachman and I may vote for her; but as of now she is not running

I see absolutley nothing wrong with Ron Paul... Nothing
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If Ron Paul is true to libertarian views he would also drop defense of the DOMA. Think we've got out of control federal spending now, wait til that happens!

Then he might drop enforcement of drug laws. Hopefully he isn't that stupid.

He would also have a non-existent foreign policy, since he believes in letting markets control everything, even as it relates to US foreign investment.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

So far Bachman is the only one I could see myself voting for, even though I don't think she is the greatest, but she is the strongest on the issues we care about here. I'm hoping like crazy that Tancredo will try again. Ron Paul is a complete traitor and did a complete 180 on immigration. I'm sorry, but no way do I ever put my trust on someone who is a complete flip flopper. At least with Bachman she sounds serious about cutting down on government spending and I think would at least give us some representation on the immigration issue for which we have none now.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

dman1200 wrote:

At least with Bachman she sounds serious about cutting down on government spending and I think would at least give us some representation on the immigration issue for which we have none now.
    Bachman and Pawlenty are the only two I've actually heard say they do not support a path to legalization for illegal aliens.

Ron Paul is a complete traitor and did a complete 180 on immigration.
    Ron Paul has always been weak on border security and immigration. He doesn't like military or fences on the border and he's a staunch supporter of foreign labor.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12