Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW, I totally get what you are saying. We still need the numbers.
    The real problem is that right now there is no real choice.
    So I understand what you mean by saying better someone who is assoicated with those that can help us, like the Hunters, Tancredos, Pauls etc. But the problem is that if we keep rewarding them with votes, we can expect to keep getting people who are on our side but are lukewarm. We don't need lukewarm we need on fire!

I don't want to throw the baby out with the bathwater either. I want the baby to stay and the bathwater to be flushed.
    There is an expression that goes...if you always do what you've always done, you will always get what you always got.
    In other words...we need to chastise the Republican party and force them to listen to us. Because I still believe that party is more about who we are then the Dems can ever be. But the party needs a good scrubbing so that good faithful republicans can get in there and do the good work. As long as the McCains keep filling seats....we may never know how many Hunters or Tancredos there are out there that never got a shot.
    We need some heros now. The fence sitters can go pick splinters out of their butts
    The Republicans overall as a party have forgotten their base. They have been so busy trying to win those in the middle that they have forgotten those who have put them in place. They thought they would always have us and we are like a wife who feels taken for granted....
    Wives who feels taken for granted can become very unpredictable. We need real balance in this country, not a psuedo balance that wavers to and fro with the wind....

MW
    I understand where you're coming from, ProudAmericanFamily. I can agree with you for the most part, but it needs to be understood that everything in politics is not black and white (wish it were) - there are a whole lot of gray areas that sometimes need dealt with individually. I think your analogy regarding the baby and the bathwater was very appropriate.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

There are a few things that are of vital importance.

1. AMNESTY by ANY name
    2. Texas Trans Corridor
    3. Kansas city smart port
    and now
    4. Mex trucking into the heartland of the USA.

If any one of those 4 are enacted, the SPP/NAU has their main linch-pins in place.

The SPP/NAU is tied tightly to AMNESTY.
    No longer can one be separated from the other.

No matter how one cuts it, anyone who is connected with the SPP/NAU will NEVER bend concerning AMNESTY. Why? Because they're invested in it hook, line and blood. There are those who are willing to give up their seats in order to get this DONE.

PROUD,
    you are correct. When one continues doing what one is doing, you will keep getting what you have been getting.

MW is also correct in that we must stop AMNESTY, period!
    That is the main linch-pin.
    Nothing can go forward without AMNESTY by ANY name.
    Their plan is to empty mexico of 2/3 rds of their population into the USA!!
    Leaving the mex land to be gobbled up by the Global entities in the name of FREE TRADE.

However, start listening to these numbnut's words and read between the lines while watching their actions. They are experts at lying and twisting the truth.

Remember, we are fighting a 360 degree war now. They're throwing the kitchen sink at us hoping we will cave.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12