RFK Jr. slams NYPost political reporter for implying he has anti-Semitic views on the engineered pandemic

07/23/2023 // Belle Carter // 1.1K Views

Tags: Anti-Semitic, Ashkenazi Jews, bias, black people, Caucasians, chinese, Chinese bioweapon, controversy, covid-19, deleterious variants, Democratic Party, family, Joe Biden, Jonathan Levine, Journalism, Kennedys, lies, pandemic, politics, proof of concept, propaganda, racism, RFK Jr, SARS-CoV-2 virus, smeared

Robert F. Kennedy Jr. denounced New York Post's political writer for taking his recent statement that was purely based on a National Institutes of Health- (NIH-)funded study out of context to "politically malign him."
According to Jonathan Levine's article, RFK Jr. was caught saying in a press event on July 11 that the Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) was a genetically engineered bioweapon that has been "ethnically targeted" to spare Ashkenazi Jews and Chinese people.
"There is an argument that it is ethnically targeted. COVID-19 attacks certain races disproportionately," Kennedy said. "COVID-19 is targeted to attack Caucasians and black people. The people who are most immune are Ashkenazi Jews and Chinese… We don’t know whether it was deliberately targeted or not but there are papers out there that show the racial or ethnic differential and impact."
On Twitter, the Democratic presidential candidate set the records straight: "The @nypost story is mistaken. I have never, ever suggested that the COVID-19 virus was targeted to spare Jews. I accurately pointed out – during an off-the-record conversation – that the U.S. and other governments are developing ethnically targeted bioweapons and that a 2021 study of the COVID-19 virus shows that COVID-19 appears to disproportionately affect certain races since the Furin cleave docking site is most compatible with Blacks and Caucasians and least compatible with ethnic Chinese, Finns, and Ashkenazi Jews. In that sense, it serves as a kind of proof of concept for ethnically targeted bioweapons. I do not believe and never implied that the ethnic effect was deliberately engineered."

Robert F. Kennedy Jr
@RobertKennedyJr
·
Follow

How devious are the MSM attack dogs? Here is the question @nypost@LevineJonathan asked my press office: “What do you say to critics who might think saying coronavirus was a bioweapon made to kill white and black but spare Jews — might be antisemitic?”

10:30 AM · Jul 16, 2023

"Of course, saying that would be anti-Semitic," he replied on the above thread. "But I didn’t say that. Levine is fabricating an opinion, attributing it to me, and trolling for scandal." He added that by using "sparing Jews," which is a racially charged term, Levine is inflaming fear, hate and suspicion.
He even cited the study, authored by researchers at the Cleveland Clinic and Columbia University and funded by, inter alia, a grant from the NIH, which found that "deleterious variants" in ACE2 receptors – where the SARS-CoV-2 virus "latches" onto, – were highest in African American and non-Finnish European populations, relatively lower among East/South Asian and Latino/Admixed American' populations and lowest among the Amish and Ashkenazi Jewish populations.
In a separate post on the microblogging site, the environmental lawyer and author also pointed toward "copious documentation that yes, U.S. and China have both been developing bioweapons targeted at various genetic groups," citing a Substack post by renowned cardiologist and COVID-19 vaccine skeptic Dr. Peter McCullough.

Robert F. Kennedy Jr
@RobertKennedyJr
·
Follow

Copious documentation that yes, U.S. and China have both been developing bioweapons targeted at various genetic groups.

petermcculloughmd.substack.com
Media Twists RFK's Remark at NY Press Event
Big pounce on candidate's talk about COVID-19 susceptibility variation.

4:51 PM · Jul 16, 2023

Mark of totalitarian systems: The Kennedys join public "backlash" on RFK Jr.

It was highly expected for the public, especially Democrats that are Joe Biden-leaning, to slam RFK Jr. because even though he carries the Democratic flag, his stance on issues does not sit well with his party co-members. But it is a different story when even his Democrat family members publicly shame him.
His sibling Kerry Kennedy, a human rights activist, tweeted how she "strongly condemns her brother's remarks on the virus's said ethnic targeting. "His statements do not represent what I believe or what Robert F. Kennedy Human Rights stands for, with our 50+ year track record of protecting rights and standing against racism and all forms of discrimination," she continued and posted a link to a statement from the Robert F. Kennedy Human Rights foundation saying exactly what she posted.
RFK Jr.'s nephew, former Democratic Rep. Joe Kennedy III of Massachusetts and currently the U.S. special envoy to Northern Ireland also posted: "My uncle's comments were hurtful and wrong. I unequivocally condemn what he said."
To onlookers, this is like washing the family's dirty linen in public and taking advantage of the issue for their own vested interests.
"Look at these terrible family members," former Fox News host and current SiriusXM podcaster Megyn Kelly tweeted Monday. "No one was asking 'how does RFKJ’s sister feel about his latest remarks?' She just felt the need to kick @RobertKennedyJr when he was down. Nice."
Breitbart editor and SiriusXM host Joel Pollak quote-tweeted Joe III: "The Kennedy family got the memo from the Party. They are attacking RFK Jr. for something that he didn't actually say. It is the mark of totalitarian systems that they are able to exploit family and intimate relationships to persecute dissidents on the basis of false accusations."
"Honestly, why wouldn’t voters distrust the ruling class when they see them willing to sacrifice their own to preserve their social station?" tweeted conservative pundit and podcaster Rich Paris. "What wouldn't they do to normies they don’t even know if they're perfectly fine throwing their own blood under the bus over a media smear?"
"Therein lies the issue with Kennedy-on-Kennedy violence, however: RFK Jr. is already an anti-establishment candidate, despite coming from the ultimate establishment Democrat family. If his siblings and other relatives want to take jabs at their own, they should understand from their comments on Twitter in the wake of this controversy that they're just lending RFK Jr. authority, not taking it away," Western Journal's C. Douglas Golden wrote in a commentary.
Visit VoteDemocrat.news for more updates on RFK Jr.'s presidential race.
Sources for this article include:

NYPost.com
PubMed.NCBI.NLM.NIH.gov
WesternJournal.com

RFK Jr. slams NYPost political reporter for implying he has anti-Semitic views on the engineered pandemic – NaturalNews.com