Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Richard and the "N" word.

I understand how Richard felt when he was heckled and it may have been the same if it had been any other race that heckled him. He was hurt, belittled and humiliated and he did what come natural for some people and that is to hurt, belittle and humiliate back and that is what he did.
    You do not have to be prejudice or a racist to lash out with racial slurs when angered.
    I have heard Blacks, who in anger, hurl racist slurs like the “N” word at each other and it is not about race at all but about hurting the other person.I have heard Whites, Hispanics and Native American, in anger, hurl racial slurs at their peers. Anger does not bring out real feelings but bring out words designed specifically to hurt, and hurt the most and racial slurs does just that.
    A real racist use this language against other races in every day language and not in anger but in hate.When people are hurt they lash out to hurt, simple as that.
    I believe too much may been read into what Richard’s intentions.
    Blacks use the word against other Blacks to belittle because was a belittling word used against them by slave owners to belittle.
    I have heard Black parents use the word in anger against their children and if any Black parent deny it they are lying because I have heard it. I have had the word used against me.
    I am a Native American raised by a Black family in a mostly Black neighborhood and Black kids used it against each other in anger.
    It is not a word of endearment used among Blacks and the word should never be use by Blacks on Blacks.

Very will stated Dyehard. The only thing is that your truth does not have a PC impact. Jesse Jackass and the other guy is just using this opportunity for their facetime in the media, and Richards gave them the chance and he continues to do so.

Very well said Dyehard.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Personally, I just wish the whole dam thing would just go away! all that is going on in the world and our news media is hung up on this issue. the man was wrong for what he said, he knows he was wrong, he is reaching out to I believe the wrong people to apologize, AKA Jessie Jackson and AL Sharpton, why would anyone want to reach out to these 2, are we not able to make our own apologies anymore, we now have to ask someone else to do that for us? He needs to make his apology, ask for forgiveness, if that is not enough then the other person recieving the apology seems to have a problem also. I for one do not feel these gentlemen to who richard vented his frustrations and his hateful "comedy" or their lawyer Gloria, deserve any monetary compensation at all, that just makes this all somehow that much dirtier to think that "if you give me some of your money it would make it ok for you to vent to me this way" that is a bunch of balogna and everyone should see through this idiotic scheme to make money from Richard for what it is, a very sleasy attempt to extort money.In all fairness, perhaps these 2 gentlemen might also owe Richard an apology for their heckling of him while he was up there trying to put forth a comedy routine, I guess that would be just way to much to expect here though right? Seems to me those 3 should meet in private, apologise, shake hands and forget it and let the rest of us be allowed to forget it happened also.As deplorable as Richards comments were and they were despicable we still have freedom of speech, radical as it may be,I don't see how this could be a case for our courts.
    Build the dam fence post haste!