Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

A Rising Liberal Bureaucratic Nightmare!

A Rising Liberal Bureaucratic Nightmare!
    Share 0digg
    FROM THE PARALLAX PROPHECIES

by Ron Ewart, ©2011

(Oct. 2, 2011) — “Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy.â€

This is a working website and constantly under revision

"ATTACK WATCH SPIES"

A Website given in response to
    Obama's 2012 Campaign called
    "ATTACK WATCH!"

"NATIONAL SUICIDE - OBAMA STYLE!"

Suicide - Obama

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Perhaps we should start with a simple story about a little girl to illustrate the stark differences between conservatives and liberals.

I recently asked my neighbors' little girl what she wanted to be when she grows up. She said she wanted to be President someday. Both of her parents, liberal Democrats, were standing there, so I asked her,

“If you were President what would be the first thing you would do?â€

Is this the same phenomenon that we call "the political class?'

That means people who learn the ropes of PC attitudes and dialogues and, subconsciously, set their sights on a career in government and also team up with people who conjure up ways to expand the size of government.

I was researching our state's expansion of state control into the realm of domestic partnerships. They went right past the voters will and prevailed upon the legislature to enact a law that would benefit their rather small group. I think a lot of them had already obtained careers in government, and when they got the legislature to do their bidding, they reaped an enormous benefit of expanded health care coverage. Next they would like to get in on taxpayer funded federal benefits.

So, these people locate in government, establish alliances with officials, and then work the system to their benefit.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Captainron
    Is this the same phenomenon that we call "the political class?'

That means people who learn the ropes of PC attitudes and dialogues and, subconsciously, set their sights on a career in government and also team up with people who conjure up ways to expand the size of government.

I was researching our state's expansion of state control into the realm of domestic partnerships. They went right past the voters will and prevailed upon the legislature to enact a law that would benefit their rather small group. I think a lot of them had already obtained careers in government, and when they got the legislature to do their bidding, they reaped an enormous benefit of expanded health care coverage. Next they would like to get in on taxpayer funded federal benefits.

So, these people locate in government, establish alliances with officials, and then work the system to their benefit.

DO YA THINK????