Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by socal
    Quote Originally Posted by jshhmr
    Since when was the Bible important to the people that use it to swear by? It looks like I have to remind you that Bush swore by a Bible, yet it is okay to slaughter thousands of innocent people? Just more proof that the Bible means nothing. We are forgiven, remember? We can do whatever we want without consequence.
    What's this nonsense about Bush slaughtering thousands of people? Are you derranged or just st*pid? In wars people die, get over it.
    You also conveniently forgot to mention that thanks to Bush, there are MILLIONS od Iraqis now living in FREEDOM, rather than in FEAR as they
    did under Saddam. I think that liberating 28 million people should count for something, don't you?

For this alone, Bush deserves a really big medal, because he stayed the course, in spite of all the Democrat politicians who were rooting for
    Al Quaeda, and were wishing that the US loses the war!

Now THAT is a DESPICABLE bunch of Anti-American losers! Compared to them, Bush is a saint, even though he screwed us on immigration.

There are now about 28 million Iraqis who OWE Bush big time, because iif it wasn't for him, they'd still be terrorized by Saddam's henchmen,
    or the AL Quaeda.

It's really amazing how some liberal emptyheads are so quick to discard Bush's achievemnts, and instead accuse him of some ridiculous
    made-up charge of slaughtering innocents. So just like those Democratic emptyheads in Congress, who just couldn't wait for US to lose this war,
    you also make me sick! Next time get your facts straight, before trying to spread here your liberal propaganda!
    Thank you socal.
    Bush isn't my favorite person but I still appreciate that he understands there are Islamic radicals who want to destroy us. I appreciate that he kept Guantanamo open and didn't give in to the empty headed idea that we need to bring those incarcerated terrorists here so an equally emptyheaded judge can turn them loose in the U.S. It's time ALL Americans wake up and face the fact that there are people in this world who hate those of us who are not practicing Muslims. They will go to any lengths to hurt, kill, destroy us. They want to take over the world by any means possible. Let's not forget the thousands of innocent people slaughtered by Islamic radical terrorists on September 11, 2001.

jshhmr, to some of us the Bible is EVERYTHING. It is a guide for us to live our lives, though none of us is or ever will be perfect. More importantly, the Bible teaches us that through Jesus even the worst among us can have everlasting life. Not by doing good deeds, but through GRACE and forgiveness. Christ died so that anyone who ASKS for forgiveness will receive forgiveness. I've seen a couple of your posts relating to your beliefs. I havent' seen anyone dismiss, disrespect, or degrade what you say you believe, nor am I by responding. I respect your beliefs and would appreciate you not disrespecting mine.

Quote Originally Posted by florgal
    Quote Originally Posted by socal
    Since when was the Bible important to the people that use it to swear by? It looks like I have to remind you that Bush swore by a Bible, yet it is okay to slaughter thousands of innocent people? Just more proof that the Bible means nothing. We are forgiven, remember? We can do whatever we want without consequence.
    What's this nonsense about Bush slaughtering thousands of people? Are you derranged or just st*pid? In wars people die, get over it.
    You also conveniently forgot to mention that thanks to Bush, there are MILLIONS od Iraqis now living in FREEDOM, rather than in FEAR as they
    did under Saddam. I think that liberating 28 million people should count for something, don't you?

For this alone, Bush deserves a really big medal, because he stayed the course, in spite of all the Democrat politicians who were rooting for
    Al Quaeda, and were wishing that the US loses the war!

Now THAT is a DESPICABLE bunch of Anti-American losers! Compared to them, Bush is a saint, even though he screwed us on immigration.

There are now about 28 million Iraqis who OWE Bush big time, because iif it wasn't for him, they'd still be terrorized by Saddam's henchmen,
    or the AL Quaeda.

It's really amazing how some liberal emptyheads are so quick to discard Bush's achievemnts, and instead accuse him of some ridiculous
    made-up charge of slaughtering innocents. So just like those Democratic emptyheads in Congress, who just couldn't wait for US to lose this war,
    you also make me sick! Next time get your facts straight, before trying to spread here your liberal propaganda!
    Thank you socal.
    Bush isn't my favorite person but I still appreciate that he understands there are Islamic radicals who want to destroy us. I appreciate that he kept Guantanamo open and didn't give in to the empty headed idea that we need to bring those incarcerated terrorists here so an equally emptyheaded judge can turn them loose in the U.S. It's time ALL Americans wake up and face the fact that there are people in this world who hate those of us who are not practicing Muslims. They will go to any lengths to hurt, kill, destroy us. They want to take over the world by any means possible. Let's not forget the thousands of innocent people slaughtered by Islamic radical terrorists on September 11, 2001.

jshhmr, to some of us the Bible is EVERYTHING. It is a guide for us to live our lives, though none of us is or ever will be perfect. More importantly, the Bible teaches us that through Jesus even the worst among us can have everlasting life. Not by doing good deeds, but through GRACE and forgiveness. Christ died so that anyone who ASKS for forgiveness will receive forgiveness. I've seen a couple of your posts relating to your beliefs. I havent' seen anyone dismiss, disrespect, or degrade what you say you believe, nor am I by responding. I respect your beliefs and would appreciate you not disrespecting mine.
    Since we invaded the wrong country (Iraq), there have been 90,441-98,730 civilian deaths. Iraq didn't attack us on 9/11. Bush swore upon the bible, then lied to the America people about the reasons for going into Iraq. Where in the bible soes it say that it's okay to kill innocent people? The taliban was in Afganistan, where we were pursuing the criminals responsible, but we hired terrorists to find terrorist right when we had Bin Laden in our grasp. Why do you think that is? The first day Bush took office, he wanted to invade Iraq. 9/11 was the excuse he was looking for.
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&

Why is it they have done this twice and still can't get it right? If you can't do the little things right how are you going to run this country?
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Since we invaded the wrong country (Iraq), there have been 90,441-98,730 civilian deaths. Iraq didn't attack us on 9/11. Bush swore upon the bible, then lied to the America people about the reasons for going into Iraq. Where in the bible soes it say that it's okay to kill innocent people? The taliban was in Afganistan, where we were pursuing the criminals responsible, but we hired terrorists to find terrorist right when we had Bin Laden in our grasp. Why do you think that is? The first day Bush took office, he wanted to invade Iraq. 9/11 was the excuse he was looking for.
    And most of those civilian deaths were caused by the TERRORISTS! So it's strange that you'd blame that on Bush. Actually strange is a very mild word here, most NORMAL thinking people wouldn't be twisting the truth like that.

Also, if you were more objective and could see the bigger picture, you'd realize that those Iraqi deaths were the PRICE of FREEDOM for the Iraqi people. This world is far from perfect, and valuable things like freedom HAVE TO BE PAID FOR, and price of freedom is blood.

I'm surprised you didn't know that, considering that Thomas Jefferson told us 200 years ago that "The tree of liberty has to be watered from time to time with blood of patriots and tyrants." Don't they teach this in schools anymore?

And we were justified to invade Iraq because there were indications that Saddam had weapons of mass destruction, plus even the fact that he was a dictator was a reason enough to invade and liberate Iraqi people.

I've also heard that after the sanctions expired, Saddam was about to let in 10,000 Chinese to develop his oil fields, after which we just couldn't invade without picking a fight with the Chinese, and that contributed to Bush's decission to invade.

So your suggestions that since Saddam wasn't involved with Al Quaeda, we had no right to invade, is NAIVE and SIMPLISTIC. Bush just went by the Carter doctrine that say the US will go to war over control of oil resources in Middle East. We just couldn't let China control Iraqi oil.

I remember when U.S GI's found a large cache of U.S dollars in Iraq, that might have been used to fund terrorist organizations within the U.S. and abroad. I think it was a large box, as big or bigger as a casket, filled with U.S. dollars.
    The Lord is my Sheperd, I shall not want.

Most people have a hard time learning anything from history. They either don't know anything about history or they don't understand it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12