Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7
    Sure, Ron Paul claims to be a Christian, but when it comes to Almighty God's judgment against homosexuality (something that destroys God's most precious creation the man and woman only bond), Paul says he has a problem with that. So I don't know what kind of a Christian thinks homosexuality is not a sin.
    so your version of Christianity allows you to Judge Others

WOW .. is this New NEW Testiment Stuff
    Oh but you are wrong. The Lord God Almighty judged that homosexuality is an abomination, not me. And there is no getting around it. The scripture is perfectly clear. A Christian either thinks God knows best, or they think they know best. The choice is up to them.
    Ron Paul in 2011 "[...]no amnesty should be granted. Maybe a 'green card' with an asterisk should be issued[...]a much better option than deportation."

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodOleDays
    Sure, Ron Paul claims to be a Christian, but when it comes to Almighty God's judgment against homosexuality (something that destroys God's most precious creation the man and woman only bond), Paul says he has a problem with that. So I don't know what kind of a Christian thinks homosexuality is not a sin.

Oh but you are wrong. The Lord God Almighty judged that homosexuality is an abomination, not me. And there is no getting around it. The scripture is perfectly clear. A Christian either thinks God knows best, or they think they know best. The choice is up to them.
    then it is the Lord who will judge NOT YOU
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Great posts Airborn. Perhaps the Serenity Prayer should be thought of.

While it is hard to leave the confrontational ping-pong match of the status quo, left vs right. RP does allow for nature to take its course, with RIGHTS being allowed to all, and personal choices being allowed for all as well, provided they do not infringe on the RIGHTS of others.

Many of our problems have been promoted by the left and the right for thier respective gains, which have exacerbated the extremes and created the mess that now seems so hard to reconcile. RP wishes to bring back sanity by governing within the restrictions of the Constitution. Should there be need for change, it provides for the change as well, but, the ideaological extremes seeking their desired profits by means of confusion, continue to divide where division need not be so hotly debated provided people could learn to see the forest through the trees and trust that the Constitution provides for remedies. It is when this smoke and mirrors is continued that we play the game and find ourselves being led to slaughter.

A Christian should have faith in Jesus Christ and the Father. An American should not have to leave that behind when viewing the political debates, but should also have more political faith in the Constitution to do what it is that it was intended to do.

There are subtleties and profundities in life. The profundities are those bits of information that hit you like a hammer between the eyes. Hard to miss. Then there are the subtleties. Most people miss these as far as the concious mind is concerned. However the sub-concious mind picks them up. It is the subtleties that will do more to change the debate or to move the greater load, all the while most will never, ever, see the subtleties, they will only feel them as they work, then it is too late. Keep your eye on the hammer and the subtle forces will continue to pick your mind and your pocket, then frustration will take over, and you are handicapped by your emotionallly charged frustrations, thus you will continue to play within the pre-fabricated box, and worse yet, you will demand that others play with you within the confines of the box.

Quote Originally Posted by GoodOleDays

then it is the Lord who will judge NOT YOU
    I am a social conservative, and therefore will not support or promote a candidate who is not. But that is just me. You are free to promote whomever you wish.
    Ron Paul in 2011 "[...]no amnesty should be granted. Maybe a 'green card' with an asterisk should be issued[...]a much better option than deportation."

Divisions are created or exacerbated when the tactics are not understood. Confusion is introduced or exaggerated in order to keep the status quo and the agenda that most all here at ALIPAC resent.

If we had a reset button, I would start out and remain a social, and fiscal conservative, yet trust in God and the Constitution to start the debates and go from there.

DADT opened Pandora's box. Confusion and emotionally charged positions furthered the divide. The military should live and operate according to the military's code of ethics. Period. Don't like it? Don't join. That simple.

Personally I think every Christian should should think long and hard before joining under the mandated policies now in place. Vote with your feet. Leave the emotionally charged rhetoric at the door.

As a social and fiscal conservative I will trust not in a person or politician but in God and the Constitution. Let the chips fall where they may and then look from there for adjustments to reflect the times and technologies.

There is another way of getting to the same place, some are less charged and more confining than others. How well have we conservatives been doing? (there is a reason for our dismal record, operating according to the status quo comes to mind) If America is truly conservative by nature, then why all of the failures? Perhaps we might ought to put more pressure on the Constitution and see what happens?
    Remember, RP is running for President, not dictator. Would he respect the Constitution? The Congress? The constitutionally mandated divisions of government?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456