Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Ron Paul : "Some Big Events Are About To Occur"

Infowars
    July 18, 2008

Madam Speaker, I have, for the past 35 years, expressed my grave concern for the future of America . The course we have taken over the past century has threatened our liberties, security and prosperity. In spite of these long-held concerns, I have days–growing more frequent all the time–when I’m convinced the time is now upon us that some Big Events are about to occur. These fast-approaching events will not go unnoticed. They will affect all of us. They will not be limited to just some areas of our country. The world economy and political system will share in the chaos about to be unleashed.

Though the world has long suffered from the senselessness of wars that should have been avoided, my greatest fear is that the course on which we find ourselves will bring even greater conflict and economic suffering to the innocent people of the world–unless we quickly change our ways.

America , with her traditions of free markets and property rights, led the way toward great wealth and progress throughout the world as well as at home. Since we have lost our confidence in the principles of liberty, self reliance, hard work and frugality, and instead took on empire building, financed through inflation and debt, all this has changed. This is indeed frightening and an historic event.

The problem we face is not new in history. Authoritarianism has been around a long time. For centuries, inflation and debt have been used by tyrants to hold power, promote aggression, and provide “bread and circusesâ€

So what does he know that we need to know

What are "The Events" about to happen

Tell the people what you thinking or knowing
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

So, is Ron Paul going to let us in on this secret? Or, shall I sit and watch my 700K retirement investments just disappear?

Do we have to pay money for "The rest of the story"?

Quote Originally Posted by alleycat
    So, is Ron Paul going to let us in on this secret? Or, shall I sit and watch my 700K retirement investments just disappear?

I goggled Infowars and came up with this in the search!
    Infowars: Talk radio's Alex Jones's official news website battles the New World Order with daily breaking news and commentary on globalism.

Is this guy Alex Jones believable? I know very little about him.

From Nero burning Rome to Hitler burning the Reichstag, power-mad leaders across the decades have manufactured crises in order to present the public with situations where their Police State solutions "make sense". "Give up your rights -- it's for your safety..."
    "The problem we face is not new in history. Authoritarianism has been around a long time."
    My thoughts are, money crash, whole stock market crash, Iran war, Terrorist that came here illegally will have a plan for us here, globalization and NAFTA will bring in diseases and plant/animals not indigenous to us here, fuel crisis, world collapse (not just us) and rioting begins, starvation, In other words, all hell is going to break loose!

"The central banks of the world secretly collude to centrally plan the world economy."
    Is this the SPP, Tri-Lateral commission, Bilderberg Group and all those pulling the strings to the world, will take over all of us! According to what he said, yes. It's finally coming time that we lose our freedoms WORLDWIDE! Microchips in our bodies to control us.

The New World Order is not a conspiracy theory after all. He referred to Nazi Germany.
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Quote Originally Posted by WorriedAmerican
    Quote Originally Posted by alleycat

I goggled Infowars and came up with this in the search!
    Infowars: Talk radio's Alex Jones's official news website battles the New World Order with daily breaking news and commentary on globalism.

Is this guy Alex Jones believable? I know very little about him.

From Nero burning Rome to Hitler burning the Reichstag, power-mad leaders across the decades have manufactured crises in order to present the public with situations where their Police State solutions "make sense". "Give up your rights -- it's for your safety..."
    [quote:37kctqh3]"The problem we face is not new in history. Authoritarianism has been around a long time."
    My thoughts are, money crash, whole stock market crash, Iran war, Terrorist that came here illegally will have a plan for us here, globalization and NAFTA will bring in diseases and plant/animals not indigenous to us here, fuel crisis, world collapse (not just us) and rioting begins, starvation, In other words, all hell is going to break loose!

"The central banks of the world secretly collude to centrally plan the world economy."
    Is this the SPP, Tri-Lateral commission, Bilderberg Group and all those pulling the strings to the world, will take over all of us! According to what he said, yes. It's finally coming time that we lose our freedoms WORLDWIDE! Microchips in our bodies to control us.

The New World Order is not a conspiracy theory after all. He referred to Nazi Germany.[/quote:37kctqh3]

My guess is that Ron Paul was hinting at a total economic collapse so that they will usher in the North American Union. I read about this a few years back and that their time table was around 2008 or 2010. I've also read about the many FEMA camps that were "supposedly" for illegal aliens but it could very well be for American resisters who won't be too happy when this change to our lives/culture should come about. I could be wrong but that's what I think.

As far as Alex Jones. I started listening to him about 2 yrs ago. He's a very intelligent guy and has studied the NWO for many years. Occassionally, he will go off and start screaming into the mic about certain things. At first I was taken aback but now I see where he's coming from. He's been doing this for years and all the garbage that's being done to our country sometimes catches up with him. I actually find it amusing at times. Other than that, I'd say he's like a pitbull! And he's fearless.

So far, the stuff that I originally thought was really way out there, I found to have been documented. He's also had on many well respected people from all professional fields such as science, intelligence, economics, etc. His guests have included Pat Buchanan, Judge Napolitano, Ron Paul, and authors who have written about the NWO, NAU, Bilderberg, Bohemian Grove,etc.

I suggest you listen to his radio podcasts which run daily and can be downloaded from the infowars website. It's very compelling. Also, research any topics you may doubt which Alex Jones has always suggested listeners do.

Also, he's made many documentaries. Do a search for Alex Jones on YouTube. There's a guy who sells some of them at: www.onedollardvdproject.com