Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Trixie,

I applaud you for being the level-headed voice of moderation. I don't think I've seen anything you've posted lately that I could've said as well as you did.

I just wish more folks would listen to what you have to say.

Banned
    nntrixie
    As Like most other user here, I respect your opinion as you do mine.
    I just won’t fall into what some posters want Americans to believe because that is what they believe to be fact, when every one else knows it is clearly a conspiracy theory, and unlike some you make your points without personal attacks and with out foul mouth. I think on this one, we can agree to disagree.
    It was a straw poll anyway…

Pinestraw You're very kind.

I fear I am too passionate about this sometimes, but I have seen it evolve and for a very long time. I saw the profound changes that came about in communities.

I know more can be done than is being done -
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GREGAGREATAMERICAN
    nntrixie
    As Like most other user here, I respect your opinion as you do mine.
    I just won’t fall into what some posters want Americans to believe because that is what they believe to be fact, when every one else knows it is clearly a conspiracy theory, and unlike some you make your points without personal attacks and with out foul mouth. I think on this one, we can agree to disagree.
    It was a straw poll anyway…
    Greg,

If you'll tell me what it is exactly that you think is 'Conspiracy Theory', I'll do all of the research on those subjects and post those results here, wether good or bad.

Would you do that, Greg?

Greg We, as Americans, need to continue to discuss things. Once we get so caught up in being right or winning an argument, we don't discuss - we loose the war.

We will agree on some things - not on others, and that's OK, but we must keep talking and listening and working together -
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Once upon a time journalists did interviews and kept their opinions to themselves. Now all news media tout themselves as experts. They dismiss or ridicule anyone who doesn't agree with whatever they are currently putting forward as what right-thinking Americans believe.

To have the American people bashed as racist, xenophobes, and anti-immigrant Nazis from the podium in the senate is something no right-thinking American would ever have believed could happen. It did.

I don't want a president approved by the parties. I want a president approved by the people he represents. All the people, not just those who agree with him. I want all political offices filled under the same criteria.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12