Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Ron Paul - A Tale of Two Speeches ~ Obama's

Ron Paul - A Tale of Two Speeches

January 29, 2010

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f22lHJPr ... r_embedded

As President Obama calls for further government intervention and control, another speech on the state of our country reminds us that the crisis will only get worse if we do not abandon the establishment's failed way of thinking and pursue liberty.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

After a bit of reality, perhaps a bit of humor?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sfqj1rKlFwo&feature=fvw

some profanity is implied but bleeped out.

That was good roundabout! Got a chuckle out of that one!

Good one from Congressman Paul. His need to be longer. He is full of so much common sense info, that it is amazing he hasn't had more influence.

But then again, they used to laugh at him in the halls of Congress. I wonder if they still are, or maybe they're starting to listen to him.

Hylander wrote,
    But then again, they used to laugh at him in the halls of Congress. I wonder if they still are, or maybe they're starting to listen to him.
    They may or may not be listening, but the American people sure did!

Ultimately it is our job, we the people. I want my Constitution back!

Quote Originally Posted by Hylander_1314

Good one from Congressman Paul. His need to be longer. He is full of so much common sense info, that it is amazing he hasn't had more influence.

Paul is one of the very FEW people that get it. I have supported him since the beginning. Imagine my frustration when people like Palin hijack my movement for their own political power. Our country will only rebuild when we can elect someone like Paul that shares the ideals of Rebublicans, Democrats, and Independents. What's even worse? We were warned. They said, "if you do this, neo-cons will hijack the movement for their own political and monetary profit!" We said, "Naaaw, things are different now. We can take out the neo-cons." Here we are now, the neo-cons have taken over and we have dim-wits like Palin at a "tea party" rally? Sorry, but the "tea party" rallies are nothing more than a "as long as we elect republicans things will change" movement. They have completely forgotten about the last 8 years of hell. It is so sad that a movement that was REALLY going to change things, was hijacked by a bunch of Fox news propaganda believing hive mind.
    Don't think about all the things you fear, just be glad you're here.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthIllegal
    Quote Originally Posted by Hylander_1314

Paul is one of the very FEW people that get it. I have supported him since the beginning. Imagine my frustration when people like Palin hijack my movement for their own political power. Our country will only rebuild when we can elect someone like Paul that shares the ideals of Rebublicans, Democrats, and Independents. What's even worse? We were warned. They said, "if you do this, neo-cons will hijack the movement for their own political and monetary profit!" We said, "Naaaw, things are different now. We can take out the neo-cons." Here we are now, the neo-cons have taken over and we have dim-wits like Palin at a "tea party" rally? Sorry, but the "tea party" rallies are nothing more than a "as long as we elect republicans things will change" movement. They have completely forgotten about the last 8 years of hell. It is so sad that a movement that was REALLY going to change things, was hijacked by a bunch of Fox news propaganda believing hive mind.
    I can understand your frustration Darth. I too find myself frustrated with members here over their lack of understanding the fundimentals. Nice thing is, we have Constitution Class on saturdays now, with a strong emphasis on history of the Republic. And on the founding elements from the Declaration to the Federalist Papers, the Anti-Federalist, and Common Sense (Thomas Paine)

Although many still think we can regain the GOP, it is frustrating when you know how enternched the GOP is with money and the Elites. Same for that other party we have to choose from.

Having a decent list of servants to elect to office will only happen when millions aren't required to get elected. Seriously, 500 million spent on campaigning for a job that only pays 1.6 million? Something is very, very, very wrong here. Even if it isn't that much money. Anything over100k for a job that pays that is criminal. Period. Down right criminal.