Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Ron Paul Toughest on Terror

[quote]
    Source: http://www.conservativeunderground.com/ ... tcount=151

Ron Paul Toughest on Terror
    By David Gornoski

There’s a reason why our nation’s finest, America’s military men and women, both active and veteran, have given more donations to Republican presidential candidate Ron Paul than any other candidate in either party. As a veteran, he’s the only candidate who understands how to properly defend America from its enemies, “both foreign and domestic.â€

MW
    I'm not even going to bother.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

1. Using the same statistics, i.e. donations over two hundred dollars, John McCain comes in second.

I eagerly await your imminent pro-McCain thread.

2. How is Ron Paul the "strongest" pro-life candidate? Did he come out for the Human Life Amendment while I was sleeping last night?
    Reporting without fear or favor-American Rattlesnake

Banned
    BrightNail you've got to be kiddn
    Right ?

2. How is Ron Paul the "strongest" pro-life candidate? Did he come out for the Human Life Amendment while I was sleeping last night?

Ron Paul has always been a pro life advocate. As Paul and only one other Congressman originally endorsed Ronald Reagan for President; Paul adheres to the Reagan policy of less federal government intervention. You may want to give the feds the right to overturn Rowe versus Wade and outlaw abortion; but then you set the precedent for the feds to enter your life in other ways, to force a way of life on you that you don't want; i.e., take your guns away, force illegal immigrants down your throat, tell you what religion you must follow.

Paul believes the States should have all the power, not the Feds.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dianne

Ron Paul has always been a pro life advocate. As Paul and only one other Congressman originally endorsed Ronald Reagan for President; Paul adheres to the Reagan policy of less federal government intervention. You may want to give the feds the right to overturn Rowe versus Wade and outlaw abortion; but then you set the precedent for the feds to enter your life in other ways, to force a way of life on you that you don't want; i.e., take your guns away, force illegal immigrants down your throat, tell you what religion you must follow.

See thats what Ron Paul wants you to believe
    Its not true.

Quote Originally Posted by GREGAGREATAMERICAN

See thats what Ron Paul wants you to believe
    Its not true.

And the all knowing GreatGreg has spoken!
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

Banned
    Shapka and Greg,

You really should have watched the interview by Glenn Beck last night. Ron Paul believes that life begins at conception, as do I, and that that life should be protected.

If you'd like I'll find you a few clips from YouTube where he says the same thing.

Again, how does that make him the "strongest" pro-life candidate running for POTUS?

Quote Originally Posted by PinestrawGuys
    Shapka and Greg,

You really should have watched the interview by Glenn Beck last night. Ron Paul believes that life begins at conception, as do I, and that that life should be protected.

If you'd like I'll find you a few clips from YouTube where he says the same thing.
    I'm not saying he doesn't believe in life, but I don't see how that means he's the strongest pro-life candidate. You could say he's stronger on this issue than several others, e.g. Romney, McCain-who authored legislation that restricted the political advocacy of pro-life groups engaging in free speech-Giuliani, of course, among others. However, I don't think that means that his stance on abortion is stronger than other genuinely pro-life candidates running in the GOP primaries.

Even if he believes that the Human Life Amendment is unnecessary-or counterproductive-there are still strong, conservative Constitutional advocates-including Mark Levin-who believe that the 14th Amendment's equal protection clause protects the rights of unborn life, just as it protects the civil rights of those who are living. I've never heard Paul speak to that issue one way or the other.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast