Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sorry, Paul cannot do it by himself, he is going to need Huckabee's help in the south. Who do you hate more, McCain or Huckabee?
    McCain.... I just want to see him get his you know what kicked tonight. I am so proud of Kansas for rejecting him. That verifies everything we are mailing to the GOP that we will not support that lunatic and traitor.

We'll work on Huck later... Right now, we need to take McCain out !!!

Now Fox is showing Paul with 21% with 16% reporting.

Why does the local news have such different results?

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne
    McCain.... I just want to see him get his you know what kicked tonight. I am so proud of Kansas for rejecting him. That verifies everything we are mailing to the GOP that we will not support that lunatic and traitor.

We'll work on Huck later... Right now, we need to take McCain out !!!
    OK, if you live in a state that hasn't voted yet and leans Huckabee, hold your nose and vote for him. If the state leans Paul do the same for Paul.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    CNN is still reporting 0% for all three Republicans ... Democratic votes are being tallied all ready by the thousands of votes

Kinda makes you wonder
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

They are probably trying to get permission to mention Paul's name and numbers on the air.

You know the 2nd place Paul finishes, Fox would show something like this:

Romney 1st
    McCain 3rd
    Huckabee 4th
    Thompson 5th
    Guliani 6th

On a Ron Paul forum some think maybe those results were only for one city - not statewide.

OK, if you live in a state that hasn't voted yet and leans Huckabee, hold your nose and vote for him. If the state leans Paul do the same for Paul.
    I am in one of those and I will proudly vote for Ron Paul. I hope we can appeal to the GOP's good sense and have them proudly dump McCain. McCain was going to switch to the democratic party a short time ago, so maybe now a good time for the GOP to help him do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne
    They are probably trying to get permission to mention Paul's name and numbers on the air.

You know the 2nd place Paul finishes, Fox would show something like this:

Romney 1st
    McCain 3rd
    Huckabee 4th
    Thompson 5th
    Guliani 6th
    Are you serious, this is how they reported it? Do they have to call David Rockefeller to get permission to mention Ron Paul?

I just refreshed the page and now it has:

Republican Caucus Results: With 60% of the precincts reporting - Ron Paul 45%, Mike Huckabee 20%, John Mccain 17%, Mitt Romney 9%, Uncommitted 9%.

Democratic Caucus Results: With 60% precincts reporting - Obama 60%, Clinton 30%

I don't get the discrepancy???

Okay...I think the local network is reporting caucus results. CNN has primary results. I really don't understand how this all works. But the Washington GOP numbers match the CNN numbers.

Sorry for all the drama

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast