Rush Limbaugh

Obama has tons of solutions for things like bad weather, but none for the actual threats we face.

As America Faces Ebola, ISIS and Russia, Obama Prepares to Fight Problems We Don't Have, Like...
RUSH: You ever notice, by the way, that Obama has a lot of solutions for problems we don't have. War...
rushlimbaugh.com

As America Faces Ebola, ISIS and Russia, Obama Prepares to Fight Problems We Don't Have, Like Global Warming

October 14, 2014

Windows Media

BEGIN TRANSCRIPT
RUSH: I had this in the Stack two days ago, meaning last Friday, I had it in the Stack yesterday, just touched on it. But let me give you a little thing here just to make a point, keep things in perspective. I mentioned yesterday the Pentagon is now developing strategies as to how to handle climate change, the Pentagon.
On the basis of what? You might say, the Pentagon, the defense department, climate change, what the heck is the connection?

You've got to understand who is at the Pentagon now. It's not your average George C. Scott who wants to bomb the commies anymore. You've got extensions of Barack Obama in the Defense Department. So when the Pentagon talks about the fear that global warming is something they have to strategize and have to have ready to go, what it means is global warming is going to cause more pestilence. It's going to cause more starvation.
It's going to cause drought and it's going to cause floods and it's going to cause cold weather and hot weather, and all of this is going to create refugees like we've never seen. And these refugees are going to be marching all over the globe trying to escape the harsh conditions global warming will bring on, and that is what will present the challenge to the US military.
Don't misunderstand. It's not that the military is devising weapons to stop climate change. The military, under orders from Obama, is coming up with strategies to deal with the pests. The locusts, for example, and all the destruction that will be caused by global warming which will lead to increased numbers of poverty stricken refugees. And it will basically be a crowd control operation. That's what the Pentagon's global climate change military strategy planning is all about. Crowd control. When you get right down to it. And it's ridiculous.
Chuck Hagel, the Secretary of Defense, is out there writing articles and giving speeches about the dangers the US military is facing from the dangers of climate change. It is just absurd. But here's the point about it. Climate change, I'm not kidding you, climate change is the primary threat that the military is facing today. That's what they want us to believe. That's what the military is ramping up for. Not the Obama cuts to the Pentagon's budget, which amounts to trillions of dollars over the next decade.
No, no, the real threat is climate change. It's not ISIS. It's not ISIL. It's not Jihad or militant Islamists. No, the primary concern coming out of the regime that they must have the Pentagon face is climate change. I had the story yesterday. So the White House world view is, let's review it: Ebola, not a threat. They told us it's not a threat. If it comes to the country it's not going to spread. ISIS, not a threat. ISIS's JV team, we're going to contain them over there with air strikes, not a problem.

Russia, not a problem. Not a threat. You want to know how the world's changing? You know, Putin runs around with his shirt off and he flexes, and he shows his pecs and his biceps. He flexes them. The Prime Minister of Australia has challenged him to a no-shirt flexing contest. Can you believe this? Can you imagine Reagan and Gorbachev, can you imagine? I mean, to show you how, to illustrate how pop culture is taking over everything, the Prime Minister -- now he may be trying to humiliate Putin, trying to illustrate what a boob Putin is by doing this, but I'm not sure.
We live in a very rapidly changing world, folks, and this rapidly changing world is being dictated by social media far more than anybody's willing to admit. It's dramatic. It is really dramatic out there. You ever notice, by the way, that Obama has a lot of solutions for problems we don't have. War on Women, women for equal pay, not really a problem anymore. It's been dealt with. Global warming. But the point is that he has no solutions for the problems we do have. It's stunning to me. He's got all these grand plans, grandiose strategies for problems we don't have. And problems staring us in the face, he's got zip, zero, nada.
END TRANSCRIPT

Related Links

Most Popular

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/20...global_warming