Rush Limbaugh Explains What An ‘Independent’ Is

By Steve Straub On March 28, 2014 · 36 Comments · In Politics, Video

Listen as Rush Limbaugh explains what an independent is and why he’s suspicious of people who won’t say what they stand for.

CALLER: I would like to know what an independent is, what your explanation of an independent is. I think it’s someone who doesn’t know what they believe and will go whichever way the wind blows.
RUSH: I don’t think that’s what an independent is. I think that’s what they want you to think an independent is. And I think that’s what the media wants you to think an independent is. An independent, in the modern era, is a better person than a partisan conservative. An independent is open-minded. An independent is not rigid and is not an ideologue and is not a bigot and not a racist. An independent decides things issue by issue, person by person, is studied, is intelligent, is focused, is sensitive, and what an independent really is, is either a Republican or Democrat afraid to say so.
CALLER: Which means they don’t know what they believe.
RUSH: No, they know what they believe. No, no. They know what they believe. They’re just afraid to say so. They don’t want controversy. They don’t want any bellyaching or complaining once they tell people what they think. Plus, they’re very sophisticated. They know –
CALLER: Oh, yes. Oh, yes.
RUSH: They know that the media has elevated them. Look at what the media’s been telling us for 30 years, Geri. The independents are going to determine the outcome of every election.
Do you agree or disagree with Rush’s analysis of what an independent is?

Related posts:

1. Majority of Americans think Obama is Dishonest, Untrustworthy and Incompetent (VIDEO)
  2. Brit Hume CRUSHES The “Hurt Feeling Industry” – EPIC!
  3. Bill Kristol Calls Out Bill Maher: “That’s Total Bullsh*t!” After Maher Accuses Tea Party of Racism (Video)
  4. NRCC Ad Calls Out Dems: Criticizing GOP Candidates for Military Service Is Simply ‘Unacceptable’

Tagged with: 2014 ElectionsindependentsRush Limbaughvideo

http://www.thefederalistpapers.org/p...independent-is