Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Rush livid: GOP has death wish, as dangerous as Dems

THE RIGHT STUFF

Rush Limbaugh livid: GOP has death wish

'As dangerous to this country as the Democrat Party is'

Posted: October 27, 2009
    7:42 pm Eastern
    © 2009 WorldNetDaily

Talk-radio icon Rush Limbaugh says the Republican Party has a death wish – and is as dangerous to the United States as the Democrat Party and its czars.

Limbaugh's comments came today as he was discussing the race for Congress in New York's 23rd district, where the GOP picked a liberal nominee to oppose a liberal Democrat, passing over a conservative candidate who wanted to represent the GOP, a candidate now pursuing the seat as a third-party candidate.

"They have a death wish. The Republican Party has a death wish. Gallup: 40 percent of Americans now say they are conservative, 20 percent say they're liberal, 36 percent say they're moderates. And of those three groups, which one is being ignored – not just ignored – which one is being attacked by the Republican Party? The conservatives! " Limbaugh said today.

"It's worse than I thought. I thought this was just based on elitism and northeast moderate liberalism, and embarrassment of the people that the social issues attract to the party. But now it's just plain stupidity," he continued.

"The Republican Party, as constituted is as dangerous to this country as the Democrat Party is. 'But Rush, party loyalty is party loyalty, and the local Republican committee up there has endorsed Scozzafava.' So? I'm saying the two parties are the same. I guess I need to amend it a little bit, but, man, when I saw that they were running ads, as I say, ruined two hours of my day," he said.

Get "Taking America Back," Joseph Farah's manifesto for sovereignty, self-reliance and moral renewal

In the district, conservative Doug Hoffman has been endorsed by Minnesota Gov. Tim Pawlenty, former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin, Fred Thompson and others.

But Hoffman was passed over by local Republican leaders in favor of Dede Scozzafava, who has staked out a series of liberal positions often linked to the Democrat Party, endorsing abortion and pro-homosexual perspectives.

"Running in a conservative district where the incumbent went off to be secretary of the Army, all three candidates have the distinction … of seeing their race attract national attention. … Hoffman had previously earned the backing of prominent conservative organizations such as the fiscally conservative Club for Growth and the socially conservative Concerned Women for America PAC," Limbaugh said.

An endorsement of Scozzafava by former House Speaker Newt Gingrich was not what should have happened, Limbaugh said, since others supporting Scozzafava include Planned Parenthood, NARAL and others. .

"This is not how Reagan won," Limbaugh said. "Reagan was not out there talking about a big tent. If I recall correctly Reagan publicly invited liberal Republicans to go their own way. His tent was a little narrow but it was crowded. His tent was just mainstream conservatism, the kind of conservatism that founded the country. "

Limbaugh described Scozzafava as "an extreme liberal Republican who may as well be a Democrat."

"Now, Hoffman wanted to run as a Republican. He is a Republican. He was passed over by the GOP, who picked Scozzafava instead. So he's running on the Conservative Party ticket because the GOP passed him over, but this is a wakeup call for both parties," he said.

"I know the temptation for a third party is tempting, but right now conservatism is on the ascendancy, it's actually good to be a conservative, and this is the time to reassert control over the Republican Party. It's not going to be easy but the Democrats, the far left didn't go out and form a third party. They took over the Democrat Party," he said.

Democrat Bill Owens is the third party in the race.

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=114260
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

GOP - Are you getting it yet??!! If not, you are SO toast!! At least the liberal moderate wing of the GOP, that has hijacked the party in recent years, is toast!!

Na na na na.... Na na na na.... Hey hey.... Good-bye......

Listening Grahamnesty? - You bafoon. McCain? - You RINO liberal. Get out. Both of you, get out. Go to the Democrat Party, now. We don't want you anymore. Traitors.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Limbaugh described Scozzafava as "an extreme liberal Republican who may as well be a Democrat."
    RINO's NO MORE ... BOOT THEM OUT ... ALL OF THEM

Make them jump the Line to the LEFT - Liberal Plants have corrupted the GOP
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The history of the Republican Party is social liberal, fiscal conservative. Republican principles are and have always been based on individual rights, civil rights, equal rights, workers rights, liberty, freedom, small business rights, trade protections, immigration controls and prosperity and sustainability for everyone.

The Republican Party wasn't founded to house people who want to use laws and a police state to pick on women who may want to terminate an unwanted pregnancy and force them into child-birth against their will, something women have the natural right to do and have since the beginning of time, or restrict gays civil rights due to their "homosexual perspective". The Republican Party was founded on principles that are actually the complete opposite of that.

Conservatives today are really social authoritarian conservatives with a different philosophy than the political philosophy of the Republican Party. The Republican Party didn't start with Ronald Reagan in 1980, it started with Republicans in 1856 who believed in liberty and individual rights for everyone including blacks, minorities, women and homosexuals, who risked their lives, fortunes and families to make that the indisputable law of the United States. These people are known as the Radical Republicans, people who were literally radical liberals who believed in freedom for all, personal privacy, laissez-faire and limited government, except for when government is needed to defend those rights and protect that liberty.

Ronald Reagan was a Democrat before he was a Republican. I like the man and believe he was a good President, but there was a great deal he didn't understand about being a Republican.

Republicans are and have always been the radical social liberals of the United States. Republicans are also the economic radicals that believe in prosperity for all, and support and fight for policies that ensure it like protectionism and immigration controls and oppose those policies that threaten it like mandated taxation and federal reserve controlled monetary policy.

Republicans not only freed the slaves, they passed the 13th, 14th and 15th Amendments to the US Constitution, and the first, second, third, fourth and fifth US Civil Rights Acts of the United States. Republicans are responsible for the Affirmative Action provisions of the US Civil Rights Act of 1964, and the Voting Rights Act of 1965. In fact, they're responsible for every word of every US Civil Rights and Voting Rights Act ever passed by the US Congress, because they wrote the legislations and pushed them through Congress.

Republicans are responsible for women's rights to vote and all the equal rights that ensued through our US Civil Rights Acts.

Republicans are responsible for protected trade policies and immigration controls. Republicans are responsible for the first minimum wage laws, the first 40 hour work week, automatic over-time, child labor laws, worker safety conditions, food and drug safety inspections, OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration), the Interstate Highway System, our National Parks System. Republicans are responsible for the Sherman Anti-Trust Act that protects our businesses and corporations from the plague of monopoly and our consumers from the virus of anti-competition behavior. Republicans are responsible for the American Disabilities Act.

Republicans voted against the Federal Revenue Act of 1913 and opposed the 16th Amendment that would allow mandated income tax. Republicans also voted against the Federal Reserve Act of 1913 that established the monster that became the Federal Reserve. But they were out-voted by Democrats who controlled Congress at that time.

Every American owes almost every freedom, every liberty, every protection that matters to the radical liberals of the Republican Party who believed that all men and women were created equal, without regard to race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, creed or ethnic origin.

Reagan tried to bring a new twisted philosophy into the party, a mix of Democrat anti-liberty social authoritarian conservative views mixed with the fiscal pragmatism already a principle of the Republican Party, which was something that worried many of us because of what it could eventually lead to which is what it did lead to which is where we are today, a party torn apart by people who want to tell women what to do with their bodies and gays how to live their lives and those of us who don't, those of us who believe in the liberty of a woman to control her own reproduction and believe in equal rights for gays and homosexuals including the right to marry and secure the same legal and financial protections under the law as any other couple.

I supported Sarah Palin vehemently until yesterday when she decided to use her fame or infamy, depending on your view, to attack a female liberal Republican in New York, because she's Pro-Choice and supports Same-Sex Marriage. We looked beyond Sarah's over-reproduction, we looked beyond her bigoted views of homosexuals, and supported her on her track record of accomplishment .. until yesterday ... when Sarah Palin crossed the line, as did Tim Pawlenty, as did Rick Santorum, as did Rush Limbaugh, as did Fred Thompson, and several others.

Hoffman is a jerk. He doesn't even live in the Congressional district he wants to "represent" in the US Congress. He's a multi-millionaire bean counter, assets manager, part of the Wall Street crowd that has literally bankrupted the United States.

And for those of you on this forum who claim to want to stop illegal immigration, where do you think Doug Hoffman stands on this crucial issue for our country?

Well, here it is in Doug Hoffman's own words from his own website:

"Where do you stand on illegal immigration?

"There is no question that our immigration policies are flawed. The answer, though, is not to put up a wall and stop all immigration. The answer is to create an easier path for immigrants to enter the United States – and to work here – while at the same time getting tough on illegal immigrants who commit crimes."

Doug Hoffman supports Comprehensive Immigration Reform. Didn't you know that? I really don't think we need any more of those types in the US Congress do we? What are you thinking, folks? What are you thinking?

http://www.doughoffmanforcongress.com/i ... mmigration

And he's obviously a globalist free trade traitor, because with our economy in shambles, he didn't even post a trade policy issue on his little phony website.

This man isn't a Republican. He's a self-centered millionaire who supports legalizing illegal aliens, selling out American Workers, deflating American wages and selling out our industrial base lock and stock barrel under the banner of free trade treason.

The man is a CPA and makes his money managing taxes and what not, so does he support repealing the 16th Amendment and passing the FairTax that would greatly reduce his "bidness"? Oh noes, he supports the Flat Tax that will still make him money processing tax returns under the authority of a police state and mandated taxation.

"What type of tax reform do you support?

"I believe that a flat tax would be fairer and simpler. It would be low cost and would be a great boost to our economy. I also signed the Americans for Tax Reform, Anti-Tax Pledge."

http://www.doughoffmanforcongress.com/i ... mmigration

This man is not a Republican. Republicans support the FairTax, that frees our people from mandated taxation and the intrusion of government into their lives and wallets. Republicans support the FairTax that repeals the laws that were authorized by the 16th Amendment and the Federal Revenue Act of 1913 that our Republican ancestors correctly opposed.

So tell me, do you really want another fan of Comprehensive Immigration Reform in the US Congress? Do you really want another free trade globalist in the US Congress?

If so, then God help us all.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Judy, so which of the three NY candidates are you hoping wins, if not Hoffman? Which one of the three is against illegal immigration?

I think you are missing the point a bit. I don't think anyone here is so much devotedly FOR Hoffman, as much as wanting to send a message to the GOP. I would not have donated money or worked on his campaign without knowing his stance on illegal immigration first. I don't live in NY, I won't actually be voting. But this is about getting the message to the progressive-lite Republican Party that the voters will NOT vote for a RINO liberal, just because the candidate has an R after their name, or because the GOP endorses them.

I would have thanked you for the heads-up about Hoffman's stance on illegal immigration. Thats one of the reasons many of us are here, to provide info to each other. And work together to fight the invasion. But given your attitude and arrogance here, even more so in the other thread you posted on this topic, no thank-you.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

Quote Originally Posted by builditnow
    Judy, so which of the three NY candidates are you hoping wins, if not Hoffman? Which one of the three is against illegal immigration?

I think you are missing the point a bit. I don't think anyone here is so much devotedly FOR Hoffman, as much as wanting to send a message to the GOP. I would not have donated money or worked on his campaign without knowing his stance on illegal immigration first. I don't live in NY, I won't actually be voting. But this is about getting the message to the progressive-lite Republican Party that the voters will NOT vote for a RINO liberal, just because the candidate has an R after their name, or because the GOP endorses them.

I would have thanked you for the heads-up about Hoffman's stance on illegal immigration. Thats one of the reasons many of us are here, to provide info to each other. And work together to fight the invasion. But given your attitude and arrogance here, even more so in the other thread you posted on this topic, no thank-you.
    I support the Republican candidate for Congress, Dede Scozzafavo for 2 reasons: I'm a life-time Republican from a family of Republicans who have been Republicans since there were Republicans, and I support the Republican Party Platform of 2008 on immigration which is no amnesty, secure the borders and enforce US immigration law. I also support this Republican candidate because based on her website and positions on many issues, she'll be a great Republican Congresswoman from New York, and be a great ally for us on illegal immigration.

As to your effort to send the GOP a message? What message do you want to send them? What is it that the Republican Party is doing that's making you upset with them? The GOP is an organization of some 55 million registered voters across 50 states and the District of Columbia. The GOP supports our effort to stop illegal immigration.

What do you mean by "progressive-lite"? The Republican Party has been the progressive liberal party of our country since 1856! We also believe to the extent possible in laissez-faire government, which means leave the people alone, do only that which the people can't, and keep the size and cost of government to as small a scope as possible, which is the only thing "conservative" about the Republican Party.

We believe in immigration controls for pragmatic reasons, starting with the common sense fact that more people than jobs results in unemployment and deflated wages which increases poverty which increases government entitlement programs which increases spending which increases taxes.

We believe in protectionism for the same reasons, because when you lose your industrial jobs, you lose 6 x as many other jobs in the economy, and you end up with more people than jobs which increases unemployment which increases government entitlement programs which increases spending which increases taxes and ultimately increases your national debt when you can't collect enough taxes from the employed to pay for the sustenance of the unemployed.

The RINOS are the open border shamnesty fanatics, the free trade traitors and the mandated taxation thieves, you know, like Doug Hoffman, who Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck, Sarah Palin, Fred Thompson and Tim Pawlenty just endorsed for Congress.

So either they endorsed Hoffman before they knew anything about him or they endorsed him after they knew these things and support him because he reflects their views on these matters.

Or, they supported Hoffman against Dede because Hoffman is Pro-Life and Dede is Pro-Choice which means they want to use government to control the personal lives of our citizens and invade the most personal private aspect of their lives.

Either way, it's not a pretty sight. And what they may have done is just put another open borders shamnesty Democrat in the US Congress. As a Republican who wants to stop illegal immigration, I'll be praying Dede pulls it off and takes her rightful place in the US Congress, despite the ugliness we've seen and heard from that fringe social "conservative" faction of the Republican Party.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Judy wrote:
    I'm a life-time Republican from a family of Republicans who have been Republicans since there were Republicans
    "Because my family does it" - Thats a good reason to vote the party line? Thats your choice. But this from the same person blasting others for considering the opinions of conservative commentators when making decisions. I think its worse to choose something "because my parents did it".

Judy wrote:
    Or, they supported Hoffman against Dede because Hoffman is Pro-Life and Dede is Pro-Choice which means they want to use government to control the personal lives of our citizens and invade the most personal private aspect of their lives.
    Isn't the Republican Party you love Pro-life? Isn't a Pro-life stance part of their platform? Aren't most Republican candidates pro-life?

This isn't adding up. You rabidly defend the RepubliCON Party, but then pick and choose your stance on the issues. All views aligning with this particular candidate.

Do you by any chance have some personal, family, or career ties to "Dede" as you call her? You mentioned looking forward to working with her in D.C. Is this support of her also a personal thing for you?

Quote Originally Posted by builditnow
    Judy wrote:
    I'm a life-time Republican from a family of Republicans who have been Republicans since there were Republicans
    "Because my family does it" - Thats a good reason to vote the party line? Thats your choice. But this from the same person blasting others for considering the opinions of conservative commentators when making decisions. I think its worse to choose something "because my parents did it".
    If you want to advocate for an open borders pro-illegal immigration amnesty fanatic, have at it. I'm sticking with advocating for a Republican who will vote the party line in the US Congress to oppose amnesty and support securing our borders and enforcing US immigration law.

I'm not Republican because my family is Republican. I'm Republican because I agree with the Republican political philosophy that's been part of the Republican Party and my family since the day the party was formed in 1856. There's nothing about that philosophy that I have any qualms with. I support freedom, protectionism, equal rights, civil rights, workers rights, laissez-faire government, limited government, low voluntary taxes, immigration controls, separation of church and state, and progressive initiatives that improve our country and the qualify of life and standard of living for our citizens.

I oppose mandated taxation, free trade treason, open borders, government involvement in our personal lives, government intrusion into our privacy, government welfare programs with no end game and the racist futile War on Drugs.

I support school vouchers and want to privatize education so the private sector educates the workers it's expected to employ.

I oppose bans on oil and gas drilling and believe we need to drill baby drill.

I also support slavery reparations, because that's an end game our party didn't get to finish and the descendants of African Slaves have paid a terrible price in our country because that program was canceled by Democrat Andrew Johnson following the assassination of Abraham Lincoln.

I vote the party line because I agree with it. I vote against the party line when I oppose it if the alternative is better. So far in my life-time, there hasn't been a better alternative than the Republican candidates that I could vote for. I wasn't happy with McCain as our candidate, and I didn't support him in the primary. I voted for Ron Paul in the primary, but McCain won the nomination, and he was better than Obama. We have choices and have to make them.

Doug Hoffman isn't even on the radar of a reasonable alternative to Dede Scozzafava because he supports open borders, mandated taxation and free trade treason. When people like Sarah Palin, Tim Pawlenty and Rick Santorum whose careers are owed completely to the Republican Party want to breach the party line and support an open borders, pro-illegal immigration, pro-amnesty bean-counter millionaire who doesn't even live in the district he wants to "represent" in the US Congress, because he's a self-described "conservative", that's their political choice, and their political consequences.

Judy wrote:
    If you want to advocate for an open borders pro-illegal immigration amnesty fanatic, have at it.
    That statement of yours is my cue that this is futile, that you're unable to discuss this rationally. You turn it into an all-or-nothing, yes-or-no dichotomy. If I don't agree with everything you say, and I don't back your candidate, then I "want to advocate for an open-borders pro-illegal immigration amnesty fanatic". As I stated before, my number one priority issue is illegal immigration.

Good luck to you, Judy.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast