Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by builditnow
    Judy wrote:
    Or, they supported Hoffman against Dede because Hoffman is Pro-Life and Dede is Pro-Choice which means they want to use government to control the personal lives of our citizens and invade the most personal private aspect of their lives.
    Isn't the Republican Party you love Pro-life? Isn't a Pro-life stance part of their platform? Aren't most Republican candidates pro-life?

This isn't adding up. You rabidly defend the RepubliCON Party, but then pick and choose your stance on the issues. All views aligning with this particular candidate.

Do you by any chance have some personal, family, or career ties to "Dede" as you call her? You mentioned looking forward to working with her in D.C. Is this support of her also a personal thing for you?
    No, the Republican Party is not "pro-life". Yes, the faction that is pro-life got a statement into the Platform in 2008 about "life". I don't know if most Republican candidates are "pro-life" or not. I really couldn't say, never bothered to add them up. I believe that part of our platform will be changed in the future, because it doesn't represent the personal views of most Republicans and has no political purpose being in our Platform whether it does or not. Someone's view on whether or not they want to have an abortion is a personal matter and isn't anyone else's business, let alone a political party's. I'm a member of Republican Majority for Choice.

http://www.gopchoice.org/

I support the Republican Party, because I'm a Republican. I'm not a Democrat, I'm not an Independent, I'm not a Libertarian, I'm not a Conservative. I am a Republican with or without a Republican Party. It's who I am, it's how I think, it's what I believe.

No, there's no relationship between me and Dede. I never heard of her before looking her up on the internet to find out who this "liberal Republican" was that Glenn Beck was out to crucify 3 days ago.

There's nothing wrong with this Republican candidate and there was no basis for Glenn or Rush or Palin or Pawlenty or Santorum or Thompson or Huckabee or any of the others to attack her, let alone endorse Hoffman over her, who is not only not a Republican but is by his own words on his own webite, an open borders, pro-illegal immigration, pro-shamnesty nut who doesn't even live in the district he wants to represent in the US Congress.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Judy wrote:
    If you want to advocate for an open borders pro-illegal immigration amnesty fanatic, have at it.
    That statement of yours is my cue that this is futile, that you're unable to discuss this rationally. You turn it into an all-or-nothing, yes-or-no dichotomy. If I don't agree with everything you say, and I don't back your candidate, then I "want to advocate for an open-borders pro-illegal immigration amnesty fanatic". As I stated before, my number one priority issue is illegal immigration.

Good luck to you, Judy.
    Yes, an election is an all-or-nothing, yes-or-no dichotomy. Next week, Republicans are either going to keep a seat in the US Congress or lose one, and if they lose, then we just lost an ally and a crucial vote to support our efforts to stop illegal immigration and stop amnesty, because a national attack orchestrated by "conservatives" split the Republican vote.

Hopefully, their efforts will prove futile and Dede Scozzafava will win the election in spite of these attacks on her by national "conservatives".

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    Judy wrote:
    If you want to advocate for an open borders pro-illegal immigration amnesty fanatic, have at it.
    That statement of yours is my cue that this is futile, that you're unable to discuss this rationally. You turn it into an all-or-nothing, yes-or-no dichotomy. If I don't agree with everything you say, and I don't back your candidate, then I "want to advocate for an open-borders pro-illegal immigration amnesty fanatic". As I stated before, my number one priority issue is illegal immigration.

Good luck to you, Judy.
    Yes, an election is an all-or-nothing, yes-or-no dichotomy. Next week, Republicans are either going to keep a seat in the US Congress or lose one, and if they lose, then we just lost an ally and a crucial vote to support our efforts to stop illegal immigration and stop amnesty, because a national attack orchestrated by "conservatives" split the Republican vote.

Hopefully, their efforts will prove futile and Dede Scozzafava will win the election in spite of these attacks on her by national "conservatives".
    You are wanting to force a false choice, to try to justify a personal attack on someone who doesn't automatically agree with you. Here's your dichotomy: If the other person doesn't support my candidate, for which there is no proof yet that I have found that she is even against illegal immigration, then the other person "is advocating for an open-borders pro-illegal immigration amnesty fanatic". The other person could be advocating for no one, or advocating for another candidate for a greater end, that in the long run would also benefit the cause of reversing illegal immigration.

But good try.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

Judy - You've said Scozzafava is obviously the right choice when it comes to illegal immigration, because she is obviously against illegal immigration and amnesty. You've indicated thats why anyone not supporting her should have known this.

Could you please point me to the info showing Scozzafava's views against illegal immigration? There is not a word about illegal immigration on her website. She lists several issues, but not any regarding illegal immigration.

I did a search to try to find her views on illegal immigration and amnesty. Came up with nothing.

Would appreciate the sources. Thanks.

Not only the Minutemen but now also Michelle Malkin have endorsed Hoffman. Malkin is definitely against illegal immigration
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

This isn't adding up. You rabidly defend the RepubliCON Party, but then pick and choose your stance on the issues. All views aligning with this particular candidate.

Do you by any chance have some personal, family, or career ties to "Dede" as you call her? You mentioned looking forward to working with her in D.C. Is this support of her also a personal thing for you?

Of course you don't have to answer the above question. Just noting that you haven't. You might have just missed it.

Edit: Just saw this: "No, there's no relationship between me and Dede. I never heard of her before looking her up on the internet to find out who this "liberal Republican" was that Glenn Beck was out to crucify 3 days ago." -- I don't remember seeing it there before. It probably was, and I just missed it. Some of your posts have been quite long, with a lot of info about the Republican Party. So I might have missed a few lines.

Some of my posts get long also, so I try to highlight or enlarge some points. I know not everyone will read every word. I copy/quote some posts so I don't run into this problem, like when we have a troll or something.

Thanks for answering.

Of course you don't have to answer the above question. Just noting that you haven't. You might have just missed it.
    I answered this for you 16 hours ago. Apparently you "just missed it". No problem, here it is again for you though, so we can be clear:

"No, there's no relationship between me and Dede. I never heard of her before looking her up on the internet to find out who this "liberal Republican" was that Glenn Beck was out to crucify 3 days ago."

Dede is her name on her website. And no, working to stop illegal immigration is not a "personal thing" for me. It's a pain in the butt, and I'm disgusted as hell that I or anyone else has to spend their valuable time, effort, expertise and money trying to convince our traitors in DC to do their job and secure our borders, enforce US immigration law and deport illegal aliens.

But that's where we are because people have sent too many traitors to DC, traitors that support illegal immigration, traitors that support amnesty, traitors that support open borders, traitors that support free trade treason.

So it's 2:45 am in the morning, and I'm still up answering your question as to whether my opposition to a Club for Growth candidate for Congress who openly supports amnesty and expanded free trade is a "personal thing" for me.

Edit: Just saw this: "No, there's no relationship between me and Dede. I never heard of her before looking her up on the internet to find out who this "liberal Republican" was that Glenn Beck was out to crucify 3 days ago." -- I don't remember seeing it there before. It probably was, and I just missed it. Some of your posts have been quite long, with a lot of info about the Republican Party. So I might have missed a few lines.

Some of my posts get long also, so I try to highlight or enlarge some points. I know not everyone will read every word. I copy/quote some posts so I don't run into this problem, like when we have a troll or something.

Thanks for answering.
    Yes, it was there. You just missed it. But I took the time to answer it again for you anyway.

You're welcome.

I answered this for you 16 hours ago. Apparently you "just missed it". No problem, here it is again for you though, so we can be clear:

"No, there's no relationship between me and Dede. I never heard of her before looking her up on the internet to find out who this "liberal Republican" was that Glenn Beck was out to crucify 3 days ago."

Dede is her name on her website. And no, working to stop illegal immigration is not a "personal thing" for me. It's a pain in the butt, and I'm disgusted as hell that I or anyone else has to spend their valuable time, effort, expertise and money trying to convince our traitors in DC to do their job and secure our borders, enforce US immigration law and deport illegal aliens.

But that's where we are because people have sent too many traitors to DC, traitors that support illegal immigration, traitors that support amnesty, traitors that support open borders, traitors that support free trade treason.

So it's 2:45 am in the morning, and I'm still up answering your question as to whether my opposition to a Club for Growth candidate for Congress who openly supports amnesty and expanded free trade is a "personal thing" for me.

We must have been answering at the same time. See my post just above yours answering my own question.

You're a piece of work Judy. You actually blame someone else on an internet site for making you stay up too late!! So, its not your own choice or fault, rather its mine?! See, you can shut off your computer whenever you want. My posts would still be here tomorrow. You can respond tomorrow.

Remember who started all this Judy. You actually think you can just come on these boards and start attacking others, accusing them of making decisions based on listening to "some dude on the TV", assume their motivation, accuse them of advocating for a candidate who is pro-amnesty, on and on. And then those people shouldn't respond to you, because they might force you to stay up too late answering???!!!

WOW.

We must have been answering at the same time. See my post just above yours answering my own question.

You're a piece of work Judy. You actually blame someone else on an internet site for making you stay up too late!! So, its not your own choice or fault, rather its mine?! See, you can shut off your computer whenever you want. My posts would still be here tomorrow. You can respond tomorrow.

Remember who started all this Judy. You actually think you can just come on these boards and start attacking others, accusing them of making decisions based on listening to "some dude on the TV", assume their motivation, accuse them of advocating for a candidate who is pro-amnesty, on and on. And then those people shouldn't respond to you, because they might force you to stay up too late answering???!!!

WOW.
    You're the one asking questions of me, not the other way around. I stay up late working on illegal immigration issues every night, not because of you or your questions, and have done so now for almost 6 years.

I didn't "come on these boards and start attacking others". I've been on this board since the Spring of 2005 attacking proponents of illegal immigration, proponents of amnesty, proponents of free trade treason, and proponents of excess immigration and did so on other boards before that.

There may have been some other reason people decided to support Doug Hoffman over Dede Scozzafava other than listening to some dude on TV or some guy on the radio, but I really don't think so. I think when Glenn Beck decided to stiff the Republicans on his show, Limbaugh got excited about stiffing the Republicans on his show, and the nation went wild over a candidate they didn't know anything about. Otherwise, why would people who profess to be Republicans support

a) a liberal conservative candidate for Congress who couldn't even balance his Olympics budget in Lake Placid and had to be "bailed out" by the US government,

b) who is not "one of us", because he's a multi-millionaire bean counter handling "asset management" which usually means stiffing old people's estates, which is probably where he gets all those cars,

c) who doesn't even live in the district he claims he wants to represent,

d) who has never been elected to office before and has no public service track record except for his deficit spending stint as the Olympics Accountant,

e) who last but not least, is a profesed proponent of amnesty and more immigration and a bought and sold advocate for expanding free trade treason?

Why on God's Green Earth would any Republican support such a person for Congress?

Why would a fiscal "conservative" support such a person for Congress?

Why would working people support such a person for Congress?

Why would the Minutemen support such a person for Congress?

Why would newspapers like the New York Post endorse such a person for Congress?

Why would any American of any political persuasion support such a person for Congress?

It's a query. No doubt about that. We're in our Period of Ironies and Opposites, and I will get to the bottom of it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12