Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    CIA HQ Insider: 30,000 - 100,000 Russian Troops Scheduled To Arrive In America Within The Next 7 Months

Tuesday, May 08, 2012 4:18

Published on May 3, 2012 by wakeupyt

John Moore said on Wednesday's broadcast, that he got news from the CIA Headquarters in Langley, Va. reports within the next 7 months, there will be between 30,000 - 100,000 Russian Spetsnaz Troops coming to America to stay. First wave of troops begins on May 21st.

Please note this video contains edited parts from the John Moore show on May 2, 2012. I have been given permission to use the audio form John's shows for my videos.

May 2, 2012

Show:216.240.133.177/archives32/Moore/2012/05/Moore_1_050212_070000.mp3

The John Moore Show is on RBN, Monday - Friday 7-8AM CST: republicbroadcasting.org/shou...shoutcast.html

RBN's Archives: 216.240.133.177/archives32/Mo...212_070000.mp3

http://beforeitsnews.com/story/2112/..._7_Months.html

Related Stories

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Russia, US start first joint anti-terror war games on American soil

Published: 12 May, 2012, 14:10

Fort Carson, Colorado (John Moore / Getty Images / AFP)

Russia and the US are holding their first ever joint anti-terror military exercises on American territory. A group of Russian paratroopers has taken off to Fort Carson military base, located in the US state of Colorado.

­A special unit of American land forces and a reconnaissance unit of Russian special forces will be taking part in the exercises.

Russian paratroopers will first familiarize themselves with American small arms, military equipage, munitions, communication and reconnaissance equipment, parachute systems and types of landing operations.

In addition, Russian and American servicemen will have joint gun practice, mountain training and will take a course in demolition techniques. They will also have parachute training using American military equipment.

At the end of May the exercises will enter the “active” stage with combat training, in the course of which participants are supposed to find, seize and destroy a large base of international “terrorists”.

Russia, US start first joint anti-terror war games on American soil — RT
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Russia, US start first joint anti-terror war games on American soil

Flashback: Russian Troops To Target Terrorists in America As Part of Drill

RT
    Monday, May 14, 2012

Russia and the US are holding their first ever joint anti-terror military exercises on American territory. A group of Russian paratroopers has taken off to Fort Carson military base, located in the US state of Colorado.

A special unit of American land forces and a reconnaissance unit of Russian special forces will be taking part in the exercises.

Russian paratroopers will first familiarize themselves with American small arms, military equipage, munitions, communication and reconnaissance equipment, parachute systems and types of landing operations.

In addition, Russian and American servicemen will have joint gun practice, mountain training and will take a course in demolition techniques. They will also have parachute training using American military equipment.

At the end of May the exercises will enter the “active” stage with combat training, in the course of which participants are supposed to find, seize and destroy a large base of international “terrorists”.

Prison Planet.com » Russia, US start first joint anti-terror war games on American soil

Eyewitness To Russians At Fort Carson--Notice The Soldiers, Intelligence Handlers Action And Demeanor / From Listener

May 13, 2012

A week ago I was at Fort Carson on business picking up surplus equipment for the town I represent under a government program that gives surplus military equipment to local law enforcement agencies.

We're going into what is commonly referred to as a boneyard as a group of soldiers were coming out through a small gate.

I accidentally bumped into one of the soldiers and he turned and apologized in Russian, I took a quick look at is your foreman noticed that there were no insignias of any type or name tags. Being that he told me he was sorry in Russian I responded no problem in German and received a very dirty look. At that time I man that look like a 1950s KGB agent walked up to him grabbing him by the collar and shook him as he screamed at him.

English, you idiot, English.

By the time he finished yelling at him we were out of range and I couldn't tell what else was said but this was a platoon size unit of young man that seem to be very fit and I would not doubt that there are members of the Russian special forces. I have a little experience in spotting soldiers as I was in the Army as a military police officer for 10 years.

Will return to the administration building I ran into someone I met after Hurricane Katrina and we began speaking as I congratulated him about his promotion "whose name and rank I will not divulge" he tried me to his office and we spoke for about 20 min. while our chief law enforcement officer was signing out the vehicles. The conversation turns in the past and present as he was surprised to see me in the uniform I was wearing and I asked him about the Russian troops. He started to stammer and he said what Russian troops? And my reply was the one I bumped into that study excuse me in Russian and his KGB handler who start raising hell with him. He broke in to remind me that KGB no longer exist, on my reply was that, yes to KGB's gone, but they're using another name now and they are still in business. He acknowledged that there were Russian troops on the base by head nod and asked him are they training with the 10th Mountain division again all I had for an answer was a head nod, then I asked why in the hell are we training the Russians with our best troops and he whispered that we are not training them, where training with them. At that point he said he was busy and had to get back to work, it was nice seeing me and get the hell out.

I think your assumptions on why Russian troops are on American soil training with US combat troops could be right. The government knows that state and local law enforcement would most likely refuse an order to seize firearms from legal owners, and they only way to disarm the American public would be by force of arms by a an overwhelming force of military personnel. Being that we don't have enough military troops they would have to resort to bringing in troops from other countries.

This is probably not news to you, but I thought I would send it anyway.

Steve Quayle News Alerts

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12