Like Tree1Likes

Thread: San Diego Police Chief: We Can Disarm Americans Within A Generation

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

San Diego Police Chief: We Can Disarm Americans Within A Generation

San Diego Police Chief: We Can Disarm Americans Within A Generation

Monday, January 28, 2013 14:08
    (Before It's News)

San Diego Police Chief William Lansdowne is fully supportive of the Obama/Feinstein gun grab, and says if lawmakers play it right Americans can be completely disarmed within "a generation."

Lansdowne has gone on record saying: "I could not be more supportive of the president for taking the position he has. I think it's courageous with the politics involved in this process. [And] I think it's going to eventually make the country safer."

He made it clear that it may take "a generation," but new laws could eventually take all guns off the streets.

This is quite a departure from other law enforcement personnel we've seen around the country--particularly Sheriffs--who've come out firmly against any infringement on the 2nd Amendment. We've cheered those officials for standing with the people, and now Lansdowne has taken a position completely opposite them.

Read More Here

While many law enforcement officers are rebelling against any new gun laws, many are not. Here is one guy right here and hes not the chief of some podunk county out in Idaho, he is the police chief of a major US city. This is more of hat I think US police will tend to move to. Police have a monpoly on power and they crave that power. If people have no guns and the police do, well you get the idea. -Mort

San Diego Police Chief: We Can Disarm Americans Within A Generation | Alternative
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)