Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sandy Hook fundraising relief page created 3 days before shooting, Google search resu

Sandy Hook fundraising relief page created 3 days before shooting, Google search results confirm

Friday, January 11, 2013
    by Mike Adams, the Health Ranger
    Editor of NaturalNews.com (See all articles...)
    (NaturalNews) As of the time of this writing, if you search on Google for the URL of the United Way Sandy Hook fundraising page (see instructions, below), you will get a Google search result saying the page was created on December 11, 2012.

What's so odd about that? The Sandy Hook shooting took place three days later, on December 14, 2012.

If your head is suddenly ringing with shouts of "conspiracy theory!" you're not alone. This kind of news immediately sets off red flags with most people, including myself. "Is this for REAL?" I found myself asking when I first saw this.

So I grabbed a screen shot from Google search results, and you can see that below. Yep, it shows December 11, 2012, clear as day. In fact, it has consistently shown this for the past four days.

Click here to see these search results yourself. (If you get results showing any date other than December 11, then Google has changed them.)

The parameter on the end of the search URL, by the way, is "as_qdr=y15" which tells Google to display the date the page was created.

Here's the screen shot of the results I have been consistently getting over the past several days:

As you can see, it clearly shows "December 11, 2012" as the date the page was created. The page reads:

United Way extends our most sincere condolences and prayers to all those families affected by the devastating events in Newtown / Sandy Hook...

For a full screen shot of the United Way page, click the following link:
    www.naturalnews.com/images/Screenshot-Newtown.Uwwesternct.org.jpg

It's clear that this page was created to raise funds for Sandy Hook victims. Yet the Sandy Hook massacre did not occur until three days AFTER this page was created, according to Google.

I did some checking around and found that one Google engineer says the date is a "glitch." That seems odd, since Google's date property seems to be accurate for everything else I can find.

For example, I wrote a story about the mysterious death of John Noveske yesterday. If you run a Google search for it, using the date parameter, it correctly lists the exact HOUR of my publication of that page.

Click here to see the search results yourself.

So I'm not sure why Google search results would be correct about seemingly all the others pages it indexes, but somehow wrong by three days on the United Way Sandy Hook fundraising page.

The "glitch" explanation seems suspect to me. It sounds like a quick answer to try to downplay something that could be the biggest story of the year. Because if the United Way knew about the Sandy Hook massacre three days before it actually happened, then the entire thing had to have been scripted.

WTC 7 building was announced "destroyed" while it was still standing!

Historically speaking, this is all very relevant because we've seen this before with 9/11.

As the following video shows, in 2001 a BBC news reporter stood on camera and announced that the World Trade Center 7 building had collapsed even while it was still standing directly behind her!

That video, which was censored by Google Video (surprised?), can be viewed here:
    ENHANCED VERSION: News Reports WTC7 Fell Before It Happens! - YouTube

Why did the BBC make this mistake? Because just like CNN, which has a long and hilarious history of releasing totally fake news broadcasts (like THIS one from the Gulf War), the BBC was leaked the information about the WTC 7 building collapse before it happened. The news was embargoed to a specific hour, but the BBC calculated the time zone incorrectly and accidentally ran the news an hour early.

(By the way, that fake CNN Gulf War video linked above was so incredibly, laughably stupid that one of the guests being interviewed hears a biological attack siren and grabs a HELMET! Keep all this fakery in mind when you consider the credibility of people like Piers Morgan...)

This broadcast time-shift mistake sounds exactly like what happened with the United Way Sandy Hook fundraising page. Three days too early. Somebody didn't follow the embargo, it seems, and they hoped no one would notice. They didn't realize Google was spidering everything before the massacre took place.

For the record, the collapse of WTC 7 was, without question, caused by planned demolition explosives. After reviewing the actual facts of what happened, only a completely insane (or irrational) person could conclude anything other than that. No wonder more than 1,700 professional architects and engineers have gone on the record questioning the ridiculously laughable official explanation of 9/11. See their website here: World Trade Center Building 7 Demolished on 9/11? | AE911Truth

9/11 was clearly staged for the purpose of passing the Patriot Act and justifying the so-called "War on Terror" that continues to this day. See where it took us? Now Obama uses the same excuse to pass the NDAA. That's what happens when all the Republicans hoo-rah their guy in the White House while not thinking ahead far enough to realize a Democrat would some day use the same false terror excuse to take away everybody's guns.

Increasingly, Sandy Hook looks like it might have been staged as well. What do you think?

Enjoy this actual CNN broadcast from the 1990's. See if you can keep from crying with total laughter by the time you get through it:

No cnn video

About the author: Mike Adams is an award-winning journalist and holistic nutritionist with a passion for sharing empowering information to help improve personal and planetary health He has authored more than 1,800 articles and dozens of reports, guides and interviews on natural health topics, and he has published numerous courses on preparedness and survival, including financial preparedness, emergency food supplies, urban survival and tactical self-defense. Adams is a trusted, independent journalist who receives no money or promotional fees whatsoever to write about other companies' products. In 2010, Adams created TV.NaturalNews.com, a natural living video sharing site featuring thousands of user videos on foods, fitness, green living and more. He also launched an online retailer of environmentally-friendly products (BetterLifeGoods.com) and uses a portion of its profits to help fund non-profit endeavors. He's also the founder of a well known HTML email software company whose 'Email Marketing Director' software currently runs the NaturalNews subscription database. Adams volunteers his time to serve as the executive director of the Consumer Wellness Center, a 501(c)3 non-profit organization, and regularly pursues cycling, nature photography, Capoeira and Pilates. Known by his callsign, the 'Health Ranger,' Adams posts his missions statements, health statistics and health photos at www.HealthRanger.org

Google page here:

https://newtown.uwwesternct.org/ - Google Search

Sandy Hook fundraising relief page created 3 days before shooting, Google search results confirm

Browse Videos - Natural News TV

PS This could be the video mentioned

CNN total news fakery with Charles Jaco - this was broadcast as REAL!
    (25592 views) Uploaded 5/31/2011 11:22:46 AM by HealthRanger (377 videos)

http://tv.naturalnews.com/v.asp?v=b5...47a9f2c9da754c
    Last edited by kathyet; 01-11-2013 at 12:04 PM.